Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | + Reedcleft Tiger Reserve + NEW BREEDS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Drogonhe1
@gamekyubey
@Aleise
@guundra

Hello guys, I just wanted to let you know that the Wildclaws will be hatching at the next rollover, and that there are four of you but only two eggs, so once they go up for sale it will be on a first come, first served basis. I'm going to list them both in the AH, advertise here, and ping you guys.
@Drogonhe1
@gamekyubey
@Aleise
@guundra

Hello guys, I just wanted to let you know that the Wildclaws will be hatching at the next rollover, and that there are four of you but only two eggs, so once they go up for sale it will be on a first come, first served basis. I'm going to list them both in the AH, advertise here, and ping you guys.
XtnOUPL.pngreservesmoll.jpgardantrade.png
@Drogonhe1 @gamekyubey @Aleise @guundra

Wildclaws have hatched. Two babies listed up above under Hatchlings For Sale. One boy and one girl!
@Drogonhe1 @gamekyubey @Aleise @guundra

Wildclaws have hatched. Two babies listed up above under Hatchlings For Sale. One boy and one girl!
@Ardanach I'd still love one but the others can have the first picks, I'm fine waiting :)
@Ardanach I'd still love one but the others can have the first picks, I'm fine waiting :)
serpents1b.png
@ardanach
I'll take the male!
@ardanach
I'll take the male!
Emerald Strawberry
@guundra

Imps have hatched! Three babies listed up in the Hatchlings For Sale section. :3
@guundra

Imps have hatched! Three babies listed up in the Hatchlings For Sale section. :3
@Ardanach

I think I'm interested in a Pearlcatcher bab x)
Whenever you get them nesting again I'd love to be pinged!
@Ardanach

I think I'm interested in a Pearlcatcher bab x)
Whenever you get them nesting again I'd love to be pinged!
@Aochiro Sure thing! Adding you right now~
They're on a nest now. ^^
@Aochiro Sure thing! Adding you right now~
They're on a nest now. ^^
^
^
^
^
^