Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | + Reedcleft Tiger Reserve + NEW BREEDS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@ardnach
Yes please!
@ardnach
Yes please!
Emerald Strawberry
@Ardanach i would like a spiral baby
@Ardanach i would like a spiral baby
i can help you with all i know, not a lot :)
looking to buy stuff like food, dragons, and more go to
A Wonderful Shop
@HawkImport Sure. Did you want me to put you on the ping list to let you know when they are born, or did you want to outright reserve one? If the latter, are you interested in a male or female? The price will be 20k.
@HawkImport Sure. Did you want me to put you on the ping list to let you know when they are born, or did you want to outright reserve one? If the latter, are you interested in a male or female? The price will be 20k.
XtnOUPL.pngreservesmoll.jpgardantrade.png
i'll be on the ping list :) i don't really care of what gender i get but female would be best i have lots of males and i have more than what i need for money @Ardanach
i'll be on the ping list :) i don't really care of what gender i get but female would be best i have lots of males and i have more than what i need for money @Ardanach
i can help you with all i know, not a lot :)
looking to buy stuff like food, dragons, and more go to
A Wonderful Shop
@HawkImport Spiral Tigers have hatched! Three: two boys and one girl. They will be put up in the AH and linked here. :)
@HawkImport Spiral Tigers have hatched! Three: two boys and one girl. They will be put up in the AH and linked here. :)
@Ardanach you should try making these guys a subspecies it would definitely raise more awareness and help get these beautiful breeds on the market and into circulation!
@Ardanach you should try making these guys a subspecies it would definitely raise more awareness and help get these beautiful breeds on the market and into circulation!
tumblr_nqzcnveuCa1uzc8vbo1_500.png
@woodstock02 Oh? Honestly I had not thought of that! Probably because they don't really seem to have anything to do with any of the elements, so I hadn't supposed they could be relevant in that way. Perhaps I will take this to the Wind Forums and see what the rest of my flight thinks. Thank you very much for your comment and for your suggestion! <3
@woodstock02 Oh? Honestly I had not thought of that! Probably because they don't really seem to have anything to do with any of the elements, so I hadn't supposed they could be relevant in that way. Perhaps I will take this to the Wind Forums and see what the rest of my flight thinks. Thank you very much for your comment and for your suggestion! <3
@Ardanach no problem! Just glad to try and help this species out!
@Ardanach no problem! Just glad to try and help this species out!
tumblr_nqzcnveuCa1uzc8vbo1_500.png
@Ardanach
Could I reserve a skydancer baby when you decide to breed them again? Male or female doesn't matter.
@Ardanach
Could I reserve a skydancer baby when you decide to breed them again? Male or female doesn't matter.
CC16.gif pastcat.png
@PastCat Certainly. I'll add you to the list right away and ping you when they hatch.
@PastCat Certainly. I'll add you to the list right away and ping you when they hatch.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9