Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~Dragons with art~
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22
Added a new imp girl! I liked her instantly when she hatched, orca tiger is so pretty [emoji=familiar heart]
Added a new imp girl! I liked her instantly when she hatched, orca tiger is so pretty

• frt +10
skins/accents
................................................................ olya%20pixel.png
@Silis I'd love to be put on the pinglist for dragons with gijinkas :D
@Silis I'd love to be put on the pinglist for dragons with gijinkas :D
@Hyenalope added ^^
@Hyenalope added ^^

• frt +10
skins/accents
................................................................ olya%20pixel.png
@Silis oh you're back!! I'd love to be on the pinglist please [emoji=heart]
@Silis
oh you're back!! I'd love to be on the pinglist please
B25L2.pngAZ8Up8T.pngPTT8YBi.pnglZCodyb.png6d77EIP.pngSbEjijD.png4u7OQ9O.pngRLIfIDW.pngXwJ9zsx.pngRd5aGFb.pngII4SUL4.pngbY0DuyH.pngW8v9FzS.pngB25R2.png
@Silis

Add me to your pinglist please~
Gorgeous work!
@Silis

Add me to your pinglist please~
Gorgeous work!
7ec47557d1.png
Clan Piscium
• FR+4
• etc
• etc
ljtal3S.gif
I COLLECT:
All Bats!
Wooden Marionettes!
Spotted Seabeaks!
Scary Storybooks!
Tales of Terror!
Amethyst Geodes!
ea466cf87f.png
@chujellies Added![emoji=familiar heart] @Galaxtic Added! Thank you!! ^^
@chujellies
Added!

@Galaxtic
Added! Thank you!! ^^

• frt +10
skins/accents
[emoji=rainbow star 2]

• frt +10
skins/accents
@Silis

I'd love to be added to your pinglist please!
@Silis

I'd love to be added to your pinglist please!
zJ1RT3W.png
@Multilyn added ♥
@Multilyn added ♥

• frt +10
skins/accents
Hi! @Silis Let's get to the points 1. Your art is to die for [emoji=guardian love] Please add me to the ping list 2. I can't believe someone hasn't bought that gorgeous imp lady yet, a woman has to do everything herself to get it done huh. I don't have the funds in raw [emoji=treasure] yet. BUT! I saw your wishlist and I was wondering if I might interest you in some bribes [emoji=guardian winking] I have to offer you: A cloud nymph, spirits of lightning, fire x2, arcane, plague, earth ,ice ,shadow ,wind ,water, and nature. Do you value these at LAH price or? Have a nice day [emoji=guardian happy]
Hi! @Silis
Let's get to the points

1. Your art is to die for Please add me to the ping list

2. I can't believe someone hasn't bought that gorgeous imp lady yet, a woman has to do everything herself to get it done huh. I don't have the funds in raw yet. BUT! I saw your wishlist and I was wondering if I might interest you in some bribes I have to offer you: A cloud nymph, spirits of lightning, fire x2, arcane, plague, earth ,ice ,shadow ,wind ,water, and nature. Do you value these at LAH price or?

Have a nice day
76px-Shadow_KHREC.png 86px-Shadow_KHD.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22