Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~Dragons with art~
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22
@Silis - Put me on the pinglist for gijinkas please!
@Silis - Put me on the pinglist for gijinkas please!
Nest Network
w i s h l i s t
_
doeQOmt.pngdMSBs9b.png5Pvzltj.pngYRuGcXS.png
MxnNDdO.png
@silis
!!!
pinglist please? smh i dont have the funds atm but crossing my fingers for the nextt
@silis
!!!
pinglist please? smh i dont have the funds atm but crossing my fingers for the nextt
+2 hours
Art Shop - Cri's Creations
@silis

I'm not sure if you're doing this again soon or not but I'd love to be on the ping list!
@silis

I'm not sure if you're doing this again soon or not but I'd love to be on the ping list!
B25L2.pngAZ8Up8T.pngPTT8YBi.pnglZCodyb.png6d77EIP.pngSbEjijD.png4u7OQ9O.pngRLIfIDW.pngXwJ9zsx.pngRd5aGFb.pngII4SUL4.pngbY0DuyH.pngW8v9FzS.pngB25R2.png
@Silis

Pinglist for new hatchlings, please!
@Silis

Pinglist for new hatchlings, please!
gM1MTf9.png
I'm opening the shop again after a looooong hiatus;; I have added two hatchlings who are looking for homes! [emoji=pink star] Sorry for everyone who wanted pings, I'm clearing the pinglist because this thread is so old and probably most of you aren't active/interested anymore.
I'm opening the shop again after a looooong hiatus;; I have added two hatchlings who are looking for homes!

Sorry for everyone who wanted pings, I'm clearing the pinglist because this thread is so old and probably most of you aren't active/interested anymore.

• frt +10
skins/accents
................................................................ olya%20pixel.png
^
^

• frt +10
skins/accents
................................................................ olya%20pixel.png
@Silis

oho man.. would you accept 2 nocturne eggs and 300kt for the imp? and would you be able to hold him for me for a bit until i get the treasure gathered up? i have 180kt currently and i'm about to go train and exalt all my fodder, so i'll have enough pretty soon if it works for you :)
@Silis

oho man.. would you accept 2 nocturne eggs and 300kt for the imp? and would you be able to hold him for me for a bit until i get the treasure gathered up? i have 180kt currently and i'm about to go train and exalt all my fodder, so i'll have enough pretty soon if it works for you :)
@magmagical

Hmm sounds pretty good to me, I'll reserve him for you :)
@magmagical

Hmm sounds pretty good to me, I'll reserve him for you :)

• frt +10
skins/accents
@Silis

hi! i actually have the treasure ready to go now, should i send a cr or do you want to? thanks so much!
@Silis

hi! i actually have the treasure ready to go now, should i send a cr or do you want to? thanks so much!
@magmagical

Okay I'll send the cr in a sec! ^^
@magmagical

Okay I'll send the cr in a sec! ^^

• frt +10
skins/accents
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22