Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] All Kinds of Dragons - WF Hatchery
1 2 ... 103 104 105 106 107 ... 145 146
@KameTurtle I hope so too :)
@KameTurtle I hope so too :)
69072144.png71229776.png70693148.png71158603.png70784287.png
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2506791#post_2506791][img]https://i.imgur.com/CNUSUI8.png[/img][/url][/center]
CNUSUI8.png
TtDzTWB.png
@KameTurtle May I please be added to your general pinglist?
@KameTurtle May I please be added to your general pinglist?
Vohmk3g.png
@Nofsky8
Oh sure! The hatchery is currently in a little hiatus because i rearrange a lot of my dergs into Hibernal Den and re-gene the other half, but I'll absolutely ping you when it's all done c: Thank you for your interest!
@Nofsky8
Oh sure! The hatchery is currently in a little hiatus because i rearrange a lot of my dergs into Hibernal Den and re-gene the other half, but I'll absolutely ping you when it's all done c: Thank you for your interest!
NmS5GYp.png LRsHRNT.png b8wk9GD.png DtPHRBn.png
@KameTurtle Your hatchery is amazing ! Could I please be put on the general pinglist? That would be great, thank you so much UwU ~
@KameTurtle Your hatchery is amazing ! Could I please be put on the general pinglist? That would be great, thank you so much UwU ~
@seoksinful
Aw you're so nice, thank you for the kind words!
Added you, but I currently am rearranging a lot of my dergs into Hibernal Den and re-gene the other half, so the hatchery is on a hiatus rn, but we'll open soon, and I'll absolutely ping you! :3
@seoksinful
Aw you're so nice, thank you for the kind words!
Added you, but I currently am rearranging a lot of my dergs into Hibernal Den and re-gene the other half, so the hatchery is on a hiatus rn, but we'll open soon, and I'll absolutely ping you! :3
@KameTurtle
hi!! your hatchery looks great! so many pairs!! :0
could i be added to your general pinglist please? thank you!!
@KameTurtle
hi!! your hatchery looks great! so many pairs!! :0
could i be added to your general pinglist please? thank you!!
@qawfii
Aw hello! Thank you so much, I love my babies and all the strange combos they make c:
We are currently doing a little rewamp, but I added you and will ping once its over, with all the new pairs too!
@qawfii
Aw hello! Thank you so much, I love my babies and all the strange combos they make c:
We are currently doing a little rewamp, but I added you and will ping once its over, with all the new pairs too!
up!
up!
[center][size=6]HUGE UPDATE![/size] [i]Pinging everyone I had on all pinglists + affiliates! Forgive me for any unwanted pings.[emoji=special eyes size=1] Hiatus is over and the rewamp is finally completed! It took me a lot of time, and changes may be not very obvious, but believe me, a lot changed. Here's a list![emoji=planet size=1][/i][/center] [LIST] [*]Loads of new pairs. I mean it. Yay! [*]Old pairs have new genes, new pair names, new mates - makeover! [*]Pairs are now divided into Active and Hibernating. Speaks for itself! Please check first page to see who is where! [*]It's now possible to order any eye color for any pair. CFCE rules! [*][b]I deleted all the specific pinglists. They were Very outdated and almost nothing left from old pairs, too, so please, tell me if you want to be on any of specific pairs' lists![/b] Starting this anew! [*][b]I checked and deleted inactive users of general pinglist/affiliates as well[/b]. Just to free space and not to bother people who left. If you're active and just keeping your dragons unfed for fun, please tell me! [*]New hatchery art! Which includes new banner. [b]To affiliates - please update it[/b]! Here's the code - and new affiliates, welcome, too! [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1520551][img]https://i.imgur.com/nAYsgzb.png[/img][/url][/code] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1520551][img]https://i.imgur.com/nAYsgzb.png[/img][/url][/center] [/LIST] [center][i]I am dead sure I forgot something, but main things are said. I love this hatchery and my dragons, and hope to continue being active and bringing all the babies to you once every 5 days! This makeover took me a lot of mental effort, haha, so I am a bit proud of it. Lots of love to everyone! Please stay hydrated and positive![emoji=maple leaf size=1][/i][/center] ___________________________ Now wall of pings: [size=1]Affiliates @Ruffian @trashmink @aprilraven @Xenomorph @Ivy25bb @hamtarapug @Esgelrothion @AsinaElphine @AiDeeKay @Ivysaurus @cliogreeneyes @Malokia @sylveonne @Sonne @babblingfishes @Sharkbird @Astralspider @Roodlz @ScorpionGemini @Kmirandi96 @CornixElecti @Esgelrothion @Scissure @kijtan13 @Airis @WolfSoul @wildewinged @Shel @absinthy @Horticulture @Nulume @ouranographer @glowb @DevilMayBasara @slipknotfreak @sQld @Eskarine @DarkNiiinja @Muszka @pisces1331 @awaicu @DeathZhade @Serilda @Nimbasa @Shewolf13 @NerdyDragon @cande2014 @ZombiiCrow @atropo @KatieOurMatie @Swift @AliciaA @Baylixx @hathanhate @GarasuAlice @arcaneidolriots @Remos @Snowfoot @wingedRenegade @Senkiro @luunadragon @GeNesis24 @Nutflakez @TheWhiteHart @RainbowLove @Mante @Zarena @Baret @Lisegathe @Avifors @faraway @SomewhatEternal - earth and sky @Underooz - marvel @Bromley - space bisuness @Fenixinka - opposites @snackeater - gays in space General @Malokia @DarkChocolate @TheWhiteHart @httpcake @qawfii @Nofsky8 @Harana @HinodeTsurugi @Kylari @candygoth12 @HoardQueen @JessJankens @GarnetRose @Ougi @Mukti @DawnEquinox @MandolynWolf @scar66 @Jensy @thorbjorn @pearsonmia18 @Dragonaxew @Lainer @DasFoxy113 @ouranographer @CanelleLeChat @Nutflakez @AliciaA (XYY's) @glowb (Only double-triple colors) @RainyRose (Imperials) @WindWolf0097 (Imperials, Wildclaws) @Shel (GenOnes, GenOne pairs, Paint/Piebald pairs) Specific @KarieChaos - Asato x Calculus, for Sapphire/Cherry/Honey +- PM after each breeding Pairs @atrolock @Snowfoot @Midnightst0rm @SoullessARMY @CrazyDrDuck @Huntess (YXX XXY) @ouranographer (males) @Huntess @Huntess @Huntess @Huntess (Poison Morph Thylacine) @AviRavioli @salsa @Lyathali @Huntess @Mindedabsence @SoullessARMY (Opal) @Mindedabsence @Huntess @salsa @Huntess @Belenos @MakiMakappa @DragoGirl @MakiMakappa @Kayotic @Fantelle @Huntess (Wasp Alloy) @atrolock @MakiMakappa @Huntess @atrolock @Snowfoot @ouranographer @slipknotfreak @adrienne1614 @CrazyDrDuck @WolfSoul @Snowfoot @MakiMakappa @Sharpstar @Huntess @Huntess @SoullessARMY (Savannah Safari) @SoullessARMY @Huntess (PetBut) @Dragonaxew (Leah with Cure!) @atrolock @claytondog @MakiMakappa @SoullessARMY (Okapi) @DasFoxy113 (Okapi) @Jeevas @Huntess @WaffleToaster @Trollhammer (Imps, pref Toxin) @salsa @MakiMakappa @Shel @AvocodoDreams @queertactics @RariCat @kaeldra @mildlyanxiousdoe @Cutiepaws (males) @Reyka (Pearlcathers) @SoullessARMY (Gembond) @norvester (Imperials) @WindWolf0097 (Imperial with Circuit) @AuthorEvelyn (PM for yellows-grapefruits) @atrolock @norvester @cliogreeneyes @CrazyDrDuck @Vistron (No Piebald) @Huntess @nocturnite @mildlyanxiousdoe @WindWolf0097 (only pettbutt) @mildlyanxiousdoe @Huntess @mildlyanxiousdoe @Huntess @SoullessARMY (XXY Butterfly) @Skyharbor (Ice eyes!) @Huntess @SoullessARMY (XXY) @Snowfoot @adrienne1614 @AshenFall @Snowfoot @ZenithNadir (Imps-WCs, F) @Jeevas @sylveonne @salsa @Snowfoot @CrazyDrDuck @MakiMakappa @Huntess (Iridescent YXX XXY) @nocturnite @Lyathali @Mystica @Huntess @SoullessARMY @glowb (YXX) @Beruga @Huntess @nocturnite @MakiMakappa @Huntess @Remos @Mindedabsence @Twiggies @salsa @Huntess (PetBut) @Meloetta (for stained, close to Pearl-Pearl-Cream, PM first) @Huntess @Huntess (Petals Seraph) @AviRavioli @Huntess @SoullessARMY (PiePaint) @Huntess @Beruga @Jeevas @Remos @Sharkbird @SoullessARMY @Huntess (PetBut) @hybris (for similar to Orsen?) @salsa @Huntess @Belenos @Huntess @WindWolf0097 (WC, similar to Shishi) @adrienne1614 @atrolock @Roodlz @SugarSkullRiley @DasFoxy113 @noblehunters @CrazyDrDuck @WolfSoul @noblehunters @AshenFall @apart @CrazyDrDuck @SnailMuffin @TheMythOfBeauty (Glimmer, Ice eyes, PM if get one) @Jeevas @Huntess @Roodlz @Huntess @MakiMakappa @DasFoxy113 @Belenos @ZenithNadir @Sharpstar @Sharkbird @CrazyDrDuck (Imps) @noblehunters (banana primary) @nocturnite @Huntess (Bee) @Lyathali (Imps) @Sharpstar @MakiMakappa @MakiMakappa @Huntess @Jeevas @MakiMakappa @LithTheDarkSeer @Huntess @Trollhammer (Claws) @Airis @Huntess @lotusen @AviRavioli @MakiMakappa @Sharkbird @Huntess @Baret @Huntess @Sharkbird @Huntess (Toxin Stained) @Trollhammer @Lyathali @Mindedabsence @Deva @Belenos[/size]
HUGE UPDATE!

Pinging everyone I had on all pinglists + affiliates! Forgive me for any unwanted pings.

Hiatus is over and the rewamp is finally completed! It took me a lot of time, and changes may be not very obvious, but believe me, a lot changed. Here's a list!
  • Loads of new pairs. I mean it. Yay!
  • Old pairs have new genes, new pair names, new mates - makeover!
  • Pairs are now divided into Active and Hibernating. Speaks for itself! Please check first page to see who is where!
  • It's now possible to order any eye color for any pair. CFCE rules!
  • I deleted all the specific pinglists. They were Very outdated and almost nothing left from old pairs, too, so please, tell me if you want to be on any of specific pairs' lists! Starting this anew!
  • I checked and deleted inactive users of general pinglist/affiliates as well. Just to free space and not to bother people who left. If you're active and just keeping your dragons unfed for fun, please tell me!
  • New hatchery art! Which includes new banner. To affiliates - please update it! Here's the code - and new affiliates, welcome, too!
    Code:
    [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1520551][img]https://i.imgur.com/nAYsgzb.png[/img][/url]
    nAYsgzb.png
I am dead sure I forgot something, but main things are said.
I love this hatchery and my dragons, and hope to continue being active and bringing all the babies to you once every 5 days!
This makeover took me a lot of mental effort, haha, so I am a bit proud of it.
Lots of love to everyone! Please stay hydrated and positive!

Now wall of pings:

Affiliates
@Ruffian @trashmink @aprilraven @Xenomorph @Ivy25bb @hamtarapug @Esgelrothion @AsinaElphine @AiDeeKay @Ivysaurus @cliogreeneyes @Malokia @sylveonne @Sonne @babblingfishes @Sharkbird @Astralspider @Roodlz @ScorpionGemini @Kmirandi96 @CornixElecti @Esgelrothion @Scissure @kijtan13 @Airis @WolfSoul @wildewinged @Shel @absinthy @Horticulture @Nulume @ouranographer @glowb @DevilMayBasara @slipknotfreak @sQld @Eskarine @DarkNiiinja @Muszka @pisces1331 @awaicu @DeathZhade @Serilda @Nimbasa @Shewolf13 @NerdyDragon @cande2014 @ZombiiCrow @atropo @KatieOurMatie @Swift @AliciaA @Baylixx @hathanhate @GarasuAlice @arcaneidolriots @Remos @Snowfoot @wingedRenegade @Senkiro @luunadragon @GeNesis24 @Nutflakez @TheWhiteHart @RainbowLove @Mante @Zarena @Baret @Lisegathe @Avifors @faraway @SomewhatEternal - earth and sky @Underooz - marvel @Bromley - space bisuness @Fenixinka - opposites @snackeater - gays in space

General
@Malokia
@DarkChocolate
@TheWhiteHart
@httpcake
@qawfii
@Nofsky8
@Harana
@HinodeTsurugi
@Kylari
@candygoth12
@HoardQueen
@JessJankens
@GarnetRose
@Ougi
@Mukti
@DawnEquinox
@MandolynWolf
@scar66
@Jensy
@thorbjorn
@pearsonmia18
@Dragonaxew
@Lainer
@DasFoxy113
@ouranographer
@CanelleLeChat
@Nutflakez
@AliciaA (XYY's)
@glowb (Only double-triple colors)
@RainyRose (Imperials)
@WindWolf0097 (Imperials, Wildclaws)
@Shel (GenOnes, GenOne pairs, Paint/Piebald pairs)

Specific
@KarieChaos - Asato x Calculus, for Sapphire/Cherry/Honey +- PM after each breeding

Pairs
@atrolock
@Snowfoot
@Midnightst0rm
@SoullessARMY
@CrazyDrDuck
@Huntess (YXX XXY)
@ouranographer (males)
@Huntess
@Huntess
@Huntess
@Huntess (Poison Morph Thylacine)
@AviRavioli
@salsa
@Lyathali
@Huntess
@Mindedabsence
@SoullessARMY (Opal)
@Mindedabsence
@Huntess
@salsa
@Huntess
@Belenos
@MakiMakappa
@DragoGirl
@MakiMakappa
@Kayotic
@Fantelle
@Huntess (Wasp Alloy)
@atrolock
@MakiMakappa
@Huntess
@atrolock
@Snowfoot
@ouranographer
@slipknotfreak
@adrienne1614
@CrazyDrDuck
@WolfSoul
@Snowfoot
@MakiMakappa
@Sharpstar
@Huntess
@Huntess
@SoullessARMY (Savannah Safari)
@SoullessARMY
@Huntess (PetBut)
@Dragonaxew (Leah with Cure!)
@atrolock
@claytondog
@MakiMakappa
@SoullessARMY (Okapi)
@DasFoxy113 (Okapi)
@Jeevas
@Huntess
@WaffleToaster
@Trollhammer (Imps, pref Toxin)
@salsa
@MakiMakappa
@Shel
@AvocodoDreams
@queertactics
@RariCat
@kaeldra
@mildlyanxiousdoe
@Cutiepaws (males)
@Reyka (Pearlcathers)
@SoullessARMY (Gembond)
@norvester (Imperials)
@WindWolf0097 (Imperial with Circuit)
@AuthorEvelyn (PM for yellows-grapefruits)
@atrolock
@norvester
@cliogreeneyes
@CrazyDrDuck
@Vistron (No Piebald)
@Huntess
@nocturnite
@mildlyanxiousdoe
@WindWolf0097 (only pettbutt)
@mildlyanxiousdoe
@Huntess
@mildlyanxiousdoe
@Huntess
@SoullessARMY (XXY Butterfly)
@Skyharbor (Ice eyes!)
@Huntess
@SoullessARMY (XXY)
@Snowfoot
@adrienne1614
@AshenFall
@Snowfoot
@ZenithNadir (Imps-WCs, F)
@Jeevas
@sylveonne
@salsa
@Snowfoot
@CrazyDrDuck
@MakiMakappa
@Huntess (Iridescent YXX XXY)
@nocturnite
@Lyathali
@Mystica
@Huntess
@SoullessARMY
@glowb (YXX)
@Beruga
@Huntess
@nocturnite
@MakiMakappa
@Huntess
@Remos
@Mindedabsence
@Twiggies
@salsa
@Huntess (PetBut)
@Meloetta (for stained, close to Pearl-Pearl-Cream, PM first)
@Huntess
@Huntess (Petals Seraph)
@AviRavioli
@Huntess
@SoullessARMY (PiePaint)
@Huntess
@Beruga
@Jeevas
@Remos
@Sharkbird
@SoullessARMY
@Huntess (PetBut)
@hybris (for similar to Orsen?)
@salsa
@Huntess
@Belenos
@Huntess
@WindWolf0097 (WC, similar to Shishi)
@adrienne1614
@atrolock
@Roodlz
@SugarSkullRiley
@DasFoxy113
@noblehunters
@CrazyDrDuck
@WolfSoul
@noblehunters
@AshenFall
@apart
@CrazyDrDuck
@SnailMuffin
@TheMythOfBeauty (Glimmer, Ice eyes, PM if get one)
@Jeevas
@Huntess
@Roodlz
@Huntess
@MakiMakappa
@DasFoxy113
@Belenos
@ZenithNadir
@Sharpstar
@Sharkbird
@CrazyDrDuck (Imps)
@noblehunters (banana primary)