Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [R]Eyespot-winged Spiral hatchlings
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Aether Could I put down 11kT as a down payment and pay the rest by the time the clutch hatches?
@Aether Could I put down 11kT as a down payment and pay the rest by the time the clutch hatches?
muvc07.png
@Aether

Ok, I'll be sending you 40k shortly and I'll have the rest in a little while since I'm at 61k. x'D
@Aether

Ok, I'll be sending you 40k shortly and I'll have the rest in a little while since I'm at 61k. x'D
evf74K5.png
@poetaster With this pairing I would prefer full payment within a week of reservation, just so I don't have to try and keep track of who has paid what months down the road ^^
@poetaster With this pairing I would prefer full payment within a week of reservation, just so I don't have to try and keep track of who has paid what months down the road ^^
Check out my Patreon!
@Aether I understand! I'm pretty confident I can pay you in full in the week but I won't be upset if you don't want to take me on. Sorry, when I said "by the time the clutch hatches" before I meant the week, haha.

So what do you think? I can put down 14k right now, if you're willing.
@Aether I understand! I'm pretty confident I can pay you in full in the week but I won't be upset if you don't want to take me on. Sorry, when I said "by the time the clutch hatches" before I meant the week, haha.

So what do you think? I can put down 14k right now, if you're willing.
muvc07.png
@poetaster Sure, that should work fine! Thanks for being understanding, and if an issue comes up just let me know and we can work something out ^^
@poetaster Sure, that should work fine! Thanks for being understanding, and if an issue comes up just let me know and we can work something out ^^
Check out my Patreon!
@Aether Aw, you're a peach! Thank you. I'll send you the treasure right away. C:
@Aether Aw, you're a peach! Thank you. I'll send you the treasure right away. C:
muvc07.png
All reservations are updated! Tomorrow is the first breeding day, if the clutch is 4 eggs I will be using a boon on it ^^

Still taking on reservations for this pairing!
All reservations are updated! Tomorrow is the first breeding day, if the clutch is 4 eggs I will be using a boon on it ^^

Still taking on reservations for this pairing!
Check out my Patreon!
@Aether
I'm so sorry, I kinda forgot about this ;; ;;
But I'd still like my slot, though I'm kinda afraid there won't be enough eggs? So I wanted to know if it's ok for me to pay you tomorrow when we get to know how much hatchlings are coming, because I don't want to wait another month for the next batch ^-^'
Hope it's ok?
@Aether
I'm so sorry, I kinda forgot about this ;; ;;
But I'd still like my slot, though I'm kinda afraid there won't be enough eggs? So I wanted to know if it's ok for me to pay you tomorrow when we get to know how much hatchlings are coming, because I don't want to wait another month for the next batch ^-^'
Hope it's ok?
@Winter no worries! You've currently got slot 4, so there is a chance that you'll be included in this clutch. Otherwise, as long as I don't get 2 single egg clutches, you'd get your hatchling in 20 days after the next breeding.
Edit- I should probably mention that I do need a reservation down on your slot, it is refundable if you choose not to keep your slot.^^
@Winter no worries! You've currently got slot 4, so there is a chance that you'll be included in this clutch. Otherwise, as long as I don't get 2 single egg clutches, you'd get your hatchling in 20 days after the next breeding.
Edit- I should probably mention that I do need a reservation down on your slot, it is refundable if you choose not to keep your slot.^^
Check out my Patreon!
@Aether
ummm, ok, I'm sending the payment then!
@Aether
ummm, ok, I'm sending the payment then!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9