Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [R]Eyespot-winged Spiral hatchlings
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Aether Alright then I will send the money now :)
@Aether Alright then I will send the money now :)
dragons.jpg
^^
^^
Check out my Patreon!
@Empire @Sprogog Would you both prefer spirals or would you like a chance at a ridgeback?
@Empire @Sprogog Would you both prefer spirals or would you like a chance at a ridgeback?
Check out my Patreon!
@Aether I would rather a spiral if that is ok? But ultimately its whatever you want. :D
@Aether I would rather a spiral if that is ok? But ultimately its whatever you want. :D
dragons.jpg
@Aether I don't mind either way, it's up to everyone and you to decide ^u^
@Aether I don't mind either way, it's up to everyone and you to decide ^u^
767VVTs.png
@Sprogog @Empire I'll probably just stick with spirals, even though I found a ridgeback scroll for 240k Treasure *_*

If I were to do ShadowGold as a ridge, you'd be able to give your preferences on what breed you would want ^^
@Sprogog @Empire I'll probably just stick with spirals, even though I found a ridgeback scroll for 240k Treasure *_*

If I were to do ShadowGold as a ridge, you'd be able to give your preferences on what breed you would want ^^
Check out my Patreon!
@Aether
oh, love the colours, I would like a slot as well!
Could you reserve it for me for now? I just need to check a few things before I can pay you :)
@Aether
oh, love the colours, I would like a slot as well!
Could you reserve it for me for now? I just need to check a few things before I can pay you :)
@Aether wow, that's a crazy good deal ;A;

& okay, sounds good to me if you decide to go with ridge c:
@Aether wow, that's a crazy good deal ;A;

& okay, sounds good to me if you decide to go with ridge c:
767VVTs.png
@Winter Yup! Also, would you prefer just spiral hatchlings, or a chance at spiral or ridges? I think I'm sticking with spirals ^^
@Winter Yup! Also, would you prefer just spiral hatchlings, or a chance at spiral or ridges? I think I'm sticking with spirals ^^
Check out my Patreon!
@Empire Yeah, the only thing is that I could also get the Spiral scroll for 310 right now from the item dealers. Decisions... I'm kinda leaning towards straight up spirals, they're cuter :D
@Empire Yeah, the only thing is that I could also get the Spiral scroll for 310 right now from the item dealers. Decisions... I'm kinda leaning towards straight up spirals, they're cuter :D
Check out my Patreon!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9