Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Imperious Rescue| Temp closed for revamp
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 443 444
@Jaigalaar CR sent! Thank you so much, my friend!
@Jaigalaar CR sent! Thank you so much, my friend!
tumblr_ot29obhqnu1rde8rlo1_100.gif
*boops the thread* Up with you!
*boops the thread* Up with you!
CyxcE9w.png
So many gorgeous imps!! Trying to make some space and will let you know about the others I'd like ;)
So many gorgeous imps!! Trying to make some space and will let you know about the others I'd like ;)
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. Tst6O5g.png egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gif
Up to the top with you, still plenty of dragons looking for homes!
Up to the top with you, still plenty of dragons looking for homes!
CyxcE9w.png
@Jaigalaar Could you ping me for Ice element Imps with no unnamed offspring?
@Jaigalaar Could you ping me for Ice element Imps with no unnamed offspring?
55f42e9419a5f403f1d649506d357de5.pngHW4lpxl.png
@glacevoleur Absolutely, got you down for that!
@glacevoleur Absolutely, got you down for that!
CyxcE9w.png
bump!
bump!
n1ngOA5.png

aeonox_signature_by_jenihudson-d8x54uk.png
@Jaigalaar May I be added to the pinglist for old 7-digit imperial females? :3 With the gene iridescent for primary and facet, or shimmer for secondary? Along with gembond/circuit for the tertiary :3? And preferably a purple color? :3 Is that too specific?
@Jaigalaar May I be added to the pinglist for old 7-digit imperial females? :3 With the gene iridescent for primary and facet, or shimmer for secondary? Along with gembond/circuit for the tertiary :3? And preferably a purple color? :3 Is that too specific?
@Harmonywish It's pretty specific, but I've put you down for. :) Just might be a while til we get in any that match it.

I must commend your taste though, I do have a soft spot for those sorts of Imps.
@Harmonywish It's pretty specific, but I've put you down for. :) Just might be a while til we get in any that match it.

I must commend your taste though, I do have a soft spot for those sorts of Imps.
CyxcE9w.png
@Jaigalaar I don't mind waiting! I'm trying to get a mate for [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2120147] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/21202/2120147_350.png[/img] [/url] He's so pretty! >w<~
@Jaigalaar I don't mind waiting! I'm trying to get a mate for
2120147_350.png
He's so pretty! >w<~
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 443 444