Dragons For Sale
Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Imperious Rescue| Temp closed for revamp
1 2 ... 437 438 439 440 441 442 443
@jaigalaar That's great! I'd definitely give him to you to give him a good home. Should I send you a crossroads for 15kt?
@jaigalaar That's great! I'd definitely give him to you to give him a good home. Should I send you a crossroads for 15kt?
JNcM0WQ.png
@tbptwist A CR or a PA, whichever is easier for you. :)
@tbptwist A CR or a PA, whichever is easier for you. :)
CyxcE9w.pngtumblr_osozer8NjD1ttvdxao1_100.png
Do you have a pinglist for doubles? (XXY, XYX, XYY's) cause if so I'd like to be added to it. :)
Do you have a pinglist for doubles? (XXY, XYX, XYY's) cause if so I'd like to be added to it. :)
e2058802350d6948c7ac4820e647999b.pngshadow_2_by_prierei-d9un75v.png gAOT387.pngshadow_2_by_prierei-d9un75v.png tumblr_m9qr27Tg6J1rziwwco1_1280.gif shadow_2_by_prierei-d9un75v.png936TVGr.png
@Jaigalaar Could I please be added to the general unbred pinglist
@Jaigalaar Could I please be added to the general unbred pinglist
@Jaigalaar ;
Could I be added to the general pinglist? + if this thread is still up and running, how do we rescue one of the dragons? Do we post here and send a CR?
@Jaigalaar ;
Could I be added to the general pinglist? + if this thread is still up and running, how do we rescue one of the dragons? Do we post here and send a CR?
@Jaigalaar general pinglist pls c:
@Jaigalaar general pinglist pls c:
lighth2.png
@Jaigalaar
Pinglist for under 2 million ID please. :)
@Jaigalaar
Pinglist for under 2 million ID please. :)
@Jaigalaar Hi, could I be added to the general and hatchdate pinglist for March 24th? Is it also possible to be pinged for G2s and G3s? Thank you [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Jaigalaar Hi, could I be added to the general and hatchdate pinglist for March 24th? Is it also possible to be pinged for G2s and G3s? Thank you
tumblr_inline_oorl6gKuth1u5ynwc_540.png | l0x0l | +3 FR |tumblr_inline_oorl6gKuth1u5ynwc_540.png
Just like the wind at our backs, what you can feel isn't what you can see

mdclZqx.png
@Jaigalaar

Can I be added to the pinglist? This is great.. I love old imps and have one myself!
@Jaigalaar

Can I be added to the pinglist? This is great.. I love old imps and have one myself!
GZ5Bxcj.gif
friendly bump :)
friendly bump :)
lozWEJD.png
1 2 ... 437 438 439 440 441 442 443