Dragons For Sale
Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Imperious Rescue | Old Imperials
1 2 ... 338 339 340 341 342 ... 414 415
@CosmicFalcon They're both too young for us, sorry! Imperious only takes Imps with ids under 3 million.

I'd suggest checking out 7th Haven for them though, as that rescue takes in 7 digit dragons in general.
@CosmicFalcon They're both too young for us, sorry! Imperious only takes Imps with ids under 3 million.

I'd suggest checking out 7th Haven for them though, as that rescue takes in 7 digit dragons in general.
CyxcE9w.pngtumblr_osozer8NjD1ttvdxao1_100.png
@Jaigalaar
Thank you for the help! :)
@Jaigalaar
Thank you for the help! :)
5M41Txb.png 5u7Rre4.png
@Jaigalaar I need to clear out some room in my lair. And it's cheaper and easier to sell some of my low 7-digit imps that have been bred then to buy the million plus five spaces in my lair. This is open to anyone in this thread please make offers. I do have a couple newer second gen imps.
@Jaigalaar I need to clear out some room in my lair. And it's cheaper and easier to sell some of my low 7-digit imps that have been bred then to buy the million plus five spaces in my lair. This is open to anyone in this thread please make offers. I do have a couple newer second gen imps.
@RosieHawk Which dragons are for sale?
@RosieHawk Which dragons are for sale?
art_shop_by_gbot13-dc9lkgh.pngclan_lore_by_gbot13-dc9lkgo.pngadoptable_shop_by_gbot13-dc9lkgb.png7th_haven_by_gbot13-dc9lkg7.pngtransformers_thread_by_gbot13-dc9lkg3.pngimperious_imp_rescue_by_gbot13-dc9lkjw.png
@gbot13 honestly, just about everyone is for sale for the right price. If there are undressed and just have a familiar means there for sale. I just put familiars on them so I don't accidentally post them on auction house for the wrong price.
The ones I posted about in here are all the imps that have been bred and are in the low 7 digits.
@gbot13 honestly, just about everyone is for sale for the right price. If there are undressed and just have a familiar means there for sale. I just put familiars on them so I don't accidentally post them on auction house for the wrong price.
The ones I posted about in here are all the imps that have been bred and are in the low 7 digits.
@Jaigalaar Can I be added to the general pinglist? Thank you :3
@Jaigalaar Can I be added to the general pinglist? Thank you :3
EVzVnu3.png My Writer Website
Dark Frost Hatchery
6.png7.png
TvGyETb.gif SO1w5X3.gif
@Kerriganne Added. :)
@Kerriganne Added. :)
CyxcE9w.pngtumblr_osozer8NjD1ttvdxao1_100.png
@Jaigalaar (or anyone lurking) XXY oldie for 15kT! http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2801284
@Jaigalaar (or anyone lurking) XXY oldie for 15kT! http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2801284
tumblr_osozo8cy8d1ttvdxao1_250.png pAhQwGC.png 22_zpskcordmhr.gif
Hi @Jaigalaar ! For the fun of it, I decided to work up a sample scry for Vaiza [center][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=11&breed=8&element=8&gender=1&tert=8&tertgene=18&winggene=22&wings=22&auth=e090db4d7fd684901abcfc3abd4b816ac51cc7cb&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Poison/Trail/Capsule [/center]
Hi @Jaigalaar !

For the fun of it, I decided to work up a sample scry for Vaiza

dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=11&breed=8&element=8&gender=1&tert=8&tertgene=18&winggene=22&wings=22&auth=e090db4d7fd684901abcfc3abd4b816ac51cc7cb&dummyext=prev.png

Poison/Trail/Capsule
-- --
I BUY RTT FODDER!
8,000T ea
9,000T ea for Windies
(PMs Welcome!)
SPACE PM ME FOR:
Murk/Beige/Spruce
Splash/White/Copper-Tarnish
@Jaigalaar how do I get off the gen-one Ping list?
@Jaigalaar how do I get off the gen-one Ping list?
1 2 ... 338 339 340 341 342 ... 414 415