Dragons For Sale
Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Imperious Rescue | Old Imperials
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 343 344
bump for you too!
bump for you too!
n1ngOA5.png

aeonox_signature_by_jenihudson-d8x54uk.png
bump today~
bump today~
n1ngOA5.png

aeonox_signature_by_jenihudson-d8x54uk.png
@Jaigalaar

May I please be put on a pinglist for 6-digit IDs? Thanks! c:
@Jaigalaar

May I please be put on a pinglist for 6-digit IDs? Thanks! c:
e072ba50f4e0562645861ad6489fd252.png

2mzi4ux.png
@MLSmith995 You're added! Now back to the personality starters for me, I've got....16 more dragons to finish them up for.
@MLSmith995 You're added! Now back to the personality starters for me, I've got....16 more dragons to finish them up for.
CyxcE9w.pngtumblr_osozer8NjD1ttvdxao1_100.png
Bumpity bump!!
Bumpity bump!!
BPpOUJu.png
Added in six low 7 digit Imperials today, four of which are unbred. They're all on the front page! :) @Xemriss @Meilkor @Nyaro @Dureena @Felraen for Nemoni, who has a December 25, 2013 hatchdate-she's also one of the unbred dragons! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1772065][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/17721/1772065.png[/img][/url]
Added in six low 7 digit Imperials today, four of which are unbred. They're all on the front page! :)

@Xemriss @Meilkor @Nyaro @Dureena

@Felraen for Nemoni, who has a December 25, 2013 hatchdate-she's also one of the unbred dragons!
1772065.png
@Jaigalaar Oh my, is she pretty o: I think you've got me. I've been looking to replace my current birthday dragon, a noc from the notn event last Christmas. Shame she's not Arcane, but she is worth it c: I'll toss you a CR. Thanks so much for the ping :D
@Jaigalaar Oh my, is she pretty o: I think you've got me. I've been looking to replace my current birthday dragon, a noc from the notn event last Christmas. Shame she's not Arcane, but she is worth it c: I'll toss you a CR. Thanks so much for the ping :D
2ykjmfm.jpg
@ Felraen Glad to be of help! Birthday dragons can be great fun...though mine still needs all her genes. Oops.
@ Felraen Glad to be of help! Birthday dragons can be great fun...though mine still needs all her genes. Oops.
Bumpity bump! Still plenty of lovely oldies needing homes.
Bumpity bump! Still plenty of lovely oldies needing homes.
@Jaigalaar I'd love to buy rhune! send me a cr for his list price in gems and I'll take him off your hands, If you could put me on your general pinglist that would be rad as well ^^
@Jaigalaar I'd love to buy rhune! send me a cr for his list price in gems and I'll take him off your hands, If you could put me on your general pinglist that would be rad as well ^^
they/them pronouns
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 343 344