Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | 11/14: SDs galore, gened g1s
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46
@demoliceros You'll probably hear from me again, you have very beautiful dragons. Right now I'm trying to figure out my whole lair and am messing around, but I'm getting more serious. Both of these little skydancers have happily found mates now actually, Huia with a beautiful imperial I bought a few days ago, and the little guy with a spiral that has the piebald gene. They're definetily all staying in my clan for a long time ^.^
@demoliceros You'll probably hear from me again, you have very beautiful dragons. Right now I'm trying to figure out my whole lair and am messing around, but I'm getting more serious. Both of these little skydancers have happily found mates now actually, Huia with a beautiful imperial I bought a few days ago, and the little guy with a spiral that has the piebald gene. They're definetily all staying in my clan for a long time ^.^
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo2_250.png
@demoliceros yeah thats good!! and thank you c:
@demoliceros yeah thats good!! and thank you c:
@kitycat no problem! I'll send her right over~

@tigeriffic gosh!!!! that makes me feel kind of emotional honestly, I'm so glad :'DD their mates are gorgeous, I love that imperial especially!

well, I'm hatching 1-2 nests per week at this rate. I actually have like all 3 full currently AND I have 2 in other flight nests...so I'm going a little overboard with breeding xP so feel free to check in whenever! oh, would you like me to take you off the pinglist for the dark primary/red secondary skydancer since you already have that?
@kitycat no problem! I'll send her right over~

@tigeriffic gosh!!!! that makes me feel kind of emotional honestly, I'm so glad :'DD their mates are gorgeous, I love that imperial especially!

well, I'm hatching 1-2 nests per week at this rate. I actually have like all 3 full currently AND I have 2 in other flight nests...so I'm going a little overboard with breeding xP so feel free to check in whenever! oh, would you like me to take you off the pinglist for the dark primary/red secondary skydancer since you already have that?
@demoliceros very happy you do. He was a lucky find for me honestly, and I'm so happy he has such a beautiful mate.

I'll have to come back and check ^.^ and yes, would you please? Thank yoy again. (Sorry took so long to respond, getting ready for school tomorrow -.- yay)
@demoliceros very happy you do. He was a lucky find for me honestly, and I'm so happy he has such a beautiful mate.

I'll have to come back and check ^.^ and yes, would you please? Thank yoy again. (Sorry took so long to respond, getting ready for school tomorrow -.- yay)
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo2_250.png
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump