Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ::Circuit City:: (HIATUS)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 32 33
@Ponythekidrs OMG, she is so cute though! Sea Illusion has a friend now! Awww, and she's even from the same flight!
@Ponythekidrs OMG, she is so cute though! Sea Illusion has a friend now! Awww, and she's even from the same flight!
oTVkboM.png
@patronissimo I KNOW right? :D Gonna need more lairspace soon, lmao.
@patronissimo I KNOW right? :D Gonna need more lairspace soon, lmao.
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
@Ponythekidrs there's never enough lair space. I'm on my 8th page and i am FULL UP lmbo XD
@Ponythekidrs there's never enough lair space. I'm on my 8th page and i am FULL UP lmbo XD
oTVkboM.png
@patronissimo Luckily I am still a relatively new derg so I am content with 25 lairspace. XD (For now, anyway. I want to expand so I can house some more fodder, unless they're pretty fodder, in which case they aren't fodder.)
@patronissimo Luckily I am still a relatively new derg so I am content with 25 lairspace. XD (For now, anyway. I want to expand so I can house some more fodder, unless they're pretty fodder, in which case they aren't fodder.)
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
@Ponythekidrs ooh, once you get into dom, before you know it you'll want alll the lair space, i know that's how it worked with me XD
@Ponythekidrs ooh, once you get into dom, before you know it you'll want alll the lair space, i know that's how it worked with me XD
oTVkboM.png
@Roonicorn98

Thanks for your interest in Esma! i'm glad she has a safe new home with you. Would you like to be on the pinglist for more Exalt Rescues? :3
@Roonicorn98

Thanks for your interest in Esma! i'm glad she has a safe new home with you. Would you like to be on the pinglist for more Exalt Rescues? :3
oTVkboM.png
@patronissimo
Yes, I love to be. Esma has a good home with me even a potential mate already! She is very happy and thankful you saved her.
@patronissimo
Yes, I love to be. Esma has a good home with me even a potential mate already! She is very happy and thankful you saved her.
tumblr_ovj0xt1gqD1ufp325o1_540.png
Affiliate bump! <3
Affiliate bump! <3
@Roonicorn98 I'll happily add you :D And oooh, that's such good news! I would love to see their babies when they have them :)
@Roonicorn98 I'll happily add you :D And oooh, that's such good news! I would love to see their babies when they have them :)
oTVkboM.png
@SilverNachtmahr
@WildFlora
@inkexplosions

New babies here!

Five gorgeous blue-green Wildclaws, and 3 tropical Guardians. Check 'em out :)
@SilverNachtmahr
@WildFlora
@inkexplosions

New babies here!

Five gorgeous blue-green Wildclaws, and 3 tropical Guardians. Check 'em out :)
oTVkboM.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 32 33