Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ::Circuit City:: (HIATUS)
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

(\ /)..?•*`*•*`*•?
( . .) / Affiliate bump!
C('')('')

(\ /)..?•*`*•*`*•?
( . .) / Affiliate bump!
C('')('')
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
Bump for one of my favourite people <3
Bump for one of my favourite people <3
NrfB95G.png oTzR29f.png JU8LxLb.png WSMFkE9.png T75C2Ky.png
@patronissimo Oops so sorry to bother, but I was going through my affiliates to clear out inactive ones and it looks like I have your banner but you don't have mine? Not sure what happened there, haha - let me know whether it's I somehow added you and forgot to ask or code messed up and it's just not showing up or something.
@patronissimo Oops so sorry to bother, but I was going through my affiliates to clear out inactive ones and it looks like I have your banner but you don't have mine? Not sure what happened there, haha - let me know whether it's I somehow added you and forgot to ask or code messed up and it's just not showing up or something.
adopt-sig.pngxxxrva7IHk.pngxxxroad-not-taken-button-90px.pngxxx4XpFW61.png
@cinderrain No worries sweetheart. I haven't been paying attention to my hatchery lately so I'm just not caught up at all- I will absolutely add you the second I go through and update the hatchery. Thank you for reminding me, I really appreciate it
@cinderrain No worries sweetheart. I haven't been paying attention to my hatchery lately so I'm just not caught up at all- I will absolutely add you the second I go through and update the hatchery. Thank you for reminding me, I really appreciate it
oTVkboM.png
@patronissimo Thank you! c: Please don't feel rushed or anything.
@patronissimo Thank you! c: Please don't feel rushed or anything.
adopt-sig.pngxxxrva7IHk.pngxxxroad-not-taken-button-90px.pngxxx4XpFW61.png
@patronissimo

Hi Could you ping me for Biotic Gods and Walled City please? Thank you!
@patronissimo

Hi Could you ping me for Biotic Gods and Walled City please? Thank you!
bV7Iy8e.png46ba27693e551458616eb20e4871abb3.pngi5tcv6.jpg

(\ /)..?•*`*•*`*•?
( . .) / Affiliate bump!
C('')('')

(\ /)..?•*`*•*`*•?
( . .) / Affiliate bump!
C('')('')
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.

(\ /)..?•*`*•*`*•?
( . .) / Affiliate bump!
C('')('')

(\ /)..?•*`*•*`*•?
( . .) / Affiliate bump!
C('')('')

(\ /)..?•*`*•*`*•?
( . .) / Affiliate bump!
C('')('')

(\ /)..?•*`*•*`*•?
( . .) / Affiliate bump!
C('')('')
69072144.png71229776.png70693148.png71158603.png70784287.png

(\ /)..?•*`*•*`*•?
( . .) / Affiliate bump!
C('')('')

(\ /)..?•*`*•*`*•?
( . .) / Affiliate bump!
C('')('')
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33