Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Level 25 & Exalt Fodder [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6
[center][img]http://orig06.deviantart.net/a97d/f/2017/029/2/b/smaller_by_harleennapier1296-dax6ihl.png[/img] [b][i]"Hello there I am Gale and I manage the trading and training of my clan. Lately the younger dragons of my clan have wanted to go out and see beyond the confines of our lair in the Ice territories. I respect their wishes and train them up to be strong so that they will be able to hold their own. " [/i][/b] [size=4][b]If looking to rent a level 25 go [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/1745134]Here[/url][/b][/size] All level 25 dragons that are trainers or farmers will have: Scratch, Shred, Eliminate, Rally, and the elemental slash. All dragons are all leveled according to Culex's Guide. Prices for the level 25 dragons will be posted above the dragon and all images are linked back to the dragon. Dragons that will be level 25 will also be posted under the Level 25 dragon spot and will have their progress tracked underneath their picture. If you want a caster you might have to request one since I normally train farmers and trainers. Ping me before you send a crossroads for a dragon. A dragon may also be reserved while it is in training. If reserving tell me how you want it stated and stoned or if you would just like me to level without any stones or restats. [b][u]Level 25 dragons[/u][/b] [i][b]In Progress[/b][/i] [u][b]Exalt sales[/b][/u] All fodder is level 7 and will be sold for 11kt or 16 gems. Whichever you prefer. When needing fodder just ping me with how many you need/want, preferred payment and I'll send the crossroads. Thank you [/center]
smaller_by_harleennapier1296-dax6ihl.png
"Hello there I am Gale and I manage the trading and training of my clan. Lately the younger dragons of my clan have wanted to go out and see beyond the confines of our lair in the Ice territories. I respect their wishes and train them up to be strong so that they will be able to hold their own. "

If looking to rent a level 25 go
Here

All level 25 dragons that are trainers or farmers will have: Scratch, Shred, Eliminate, Rally, and the elemental slash.

All dragons are all leveled according to Culex's Guide.

Prices for the level 25 dragons will be posted above the dragon and all images are linked back to the dragon.

Dragons that will be level 25 will also be posted under the Level 25 dragon spot and will have their progress tracked underneath their picture.

If you want a caster you might have to request one since I normally train farmers and trainers.

Ping me before you send a crossroads for a dragon.

A dragon may also be reserved while it is in training. If reserving tell me how you want it stated and stoned or if you would just like me to level without any stones or restats.

Level 25 dragons

In Progress

Exalt sales

All fodder is level 7 and will be sold for 11kt or 16 gems. Whichever you prefer. When needing fodder just ping me with how many you need/want, preferred payment and I'll send the crossroads.

Thank you
@RGXiumin
would you take gems for the spiral?
@RGXiumin
would you take gems for the spiral?
~Flying Companions Hatchery And Rescue~
@IMadeYouReadThis I really prefer treasure. If you would like a payment plan can be set up or the cost can be split between gems and treasure. ^-^
@IMadeYouReadThis I really prefer treasure. If you would like a payment plan can be set up or the cost can be split between gems and treasure. ^-^
Bump~
Bump~
Dirk is now up for sale!
Dirk is now up for sale!
@RGXiumin can we do a payment plan for Dirk
@RGXiumin can we do a payment plan for Dirk
toxic_hatchery_banner_by_dreamingwolf2-d90dunb.png
@Marionus Sure. ^-^ I'll send you a message right now.
@Marionus Sure. ^-^ I'll send you a message right now.
@RGXiumin

Wait so Jin is open to be bought? And kept? Because I don't have the treasure but I do have the gems and he's so pretty oh my god.
@RGXiumin

Wait so Jin is open to be bought? And kept? Because I don't have the treasure but I do have the gems and he's so pretty oh my god.
tumblr_n7rzu5QTOk1tf36f3o1_400.png
@Chocobe Yes, Jin is open to be bought and kept. The person who had him reserved canceled the reservation. ^-^
@Chocobe Yes, Jin is open to be bought and kept. The person who had him reserved canceled the reservation. ^-^
@RGXiumin

That's awesome! I can send the 635 gems now for him.
@RGXiumin

That's awesome! I can send the 635 gems now for him.
tumblr_n7rzu5QTOk1tf36f3o1_400.png
1 2 3 4 5 6