Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Autumn Spice Hatchery - Spring!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 614 615
Note - Exalting Oleaster, Retusa, and Jett this week. Prices on these dragons have been reduced, or make an offer!
Note - Exalting Oleaster, Retusa, and Jett this week. Prices on these dragons have been reduced, or make an offer!
@bladesfire

Friend bump, and you have really good art ^-^
@bladesfire

Friend bump, and you have really good art ^-^
vFCojAh.png
@bladesfire Could I be added to your pinglist please? And also I am very interested in buying Ferric, and possibly also the other two Nocs you have for sale. Do you take gems as well?
@bladesfire Could I be added to your pinglist please? And also I am very interested in buying Ferric, and possibly also the other two Nocs you have for sale. Do you take gems as well?
ku5wTFW.png
@Shakti
Will do, thanks!
I do take gems and you reminded me, so I just got around to updating that front page! Oops!
If you would like any, let me know and we can either set up a CR or I can put them on the AH for gems.
I would love for you to take Ferric, unfortunately I just sent him to nest with Harvest. If that is okay, you can have him when he is done and I can make sure all his children are named. Alternatively I will also be posting the kids here most likely. Let me know what sounds good!
@Shakti
Will do, thanks!
I do take gems and you reminded me, so I just got around to updating that front page! Oops!
If you would like any, let me know and we can either set up a CR or I can put them on the AH for gems.
I would love for you to take Ferric, unfortunately I just sent him to nest with Harvest. If that is okay, you can have him when he is done and I can make sure all his children are named. Alternatively I will also be posting the kids here most likely. Let me know what sounds good!
@bladesfire I have no problem waiting for him, and I might even want one or two of his children haha! When he's ready just let me know and we can set up a CR then :)
@bladesfire I have no problem waiting for him, and I might even want one or two of his children haha! When he's ready just let me know and we can set up a CR then :)
ku5wTFW.png
Breeding pairs and pinglists for Pumpkin Patch and Pumpkin Patch 2.0 are now up! [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/f87f5f3f5c58cceb878ceb3391748701/tumblr_ns7vbdsSnL1uwvynso3_r1_500.png[/img]
Breeding pairs and pinglists for Pumpkin Patch and Pumpkin Patch 2.0 are now up!

tumblr_ns7vbdsSnL1uwvynso3_r1_500.png
@Thorbjorn @Garjansverd @Shakti

Hi guys! Got some breeding pairs up! More to come but I think some of the ones you were originally looking at are there! Let me know if there is something else you are looking for and hopefully I will have it soon!
@Thorbjorn @Garjansverd @Shakti

Hi guys! Got some breeding pairs up! More to come but I think some of the ones you were originally looking at are there! Let me know if there is something else you are looking for and hopefully I will have it soon!
@Bladesfire

I'd love to be on the pinglist for Turning Leaves, please! c:
@Bladesfire

I'd love to be on the pinglist for Turning Leaves, please! c:
aaaaaabg2865J.png
The battle ever rages on,
But will you be predator or prey?
Do you march alongside the Scourge,
Spreading death and decay?
Or are you amongst the Saints,
Preserving the light of day?
EsqTMJp.png
@BladesFire I'd love a ping to see any female nocs you get from Turning Leaves. I love your hatchery theme! :D
@BladesFire I'd love a ping to see any female nocs you get from Turning Leaves. I love your hatchery theme! :D
sW60m2f.png
sW60m2f.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 614 615