Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@FlameFlower - I don't have it set in stone yet, but I think it'll depend on the genes/colors. So probably something like this: [b]Ideal Colors:[/b] White/Navy/Crimson or Red. Why not White/Blue/Crimson or Red? [url=http://i.imgur.com/kDCi4Eu.png][img]http://i.imgur.com/kDCi4Eum.png[/img][/url] [url=http://i.imgur.com/t7gnkv3.png][img]http://i.imgur.com/t7gnkv3m.png[/img][/url] (click for large picture) Navy is the closest to the actual flag color. I think Crimson and Red are equally as fitting (though Crimson more than red when looking at the official "Old Glory Red" color pictured on the left) [u][b]Justice x Liberty[/b][/u] • 50,000 treasure or 100 gems base • +10,000 additional treasure if circuit passes • -15,000 treasure cost if Shimmer instead of facet • -15,000 treasure cost off base if Blood. [u][b]Patriot x Glory[/b][/u] • If not gened, 20k base. 60k if White/Navy/Crimson Once they're Iridescent/Facet/Underbelly & Crystal/Facet/Underbelly... • 65,000 treasure or 130 gems • 100,000 treasure or 200 gems if White/Navy/Crimson
@FlameFlower - I don't have it set in stone yet, but I think it'll depend on the genes/colors. So probably something like this:

Ideal Colors:
White/Navy/Crimson or Red. Why not White/Blue/Crimson or Red?

kDCi4Eum.png

t7gnkv3m.png
(click for large picture)

Navy is the closest to the actual flag color. I think Crimson and Red are equally as fitting (though Crimson more than red when looking at the official "Old Glory Red" color pictured on the left)

Justice x Liberty
• 50,000 treasure or 100 gems base
• +10,000 additional treasure if circuit passes
• -15,000 treasure cost if Shimmer instead of facet
• -15,000 treasure cost off base if Blood.

Patriot x Glory
• If not gened, 20k base. 60k if White/Navy/Crimson

Once they're Iridescent/Facet/Underbelly & Crystal/Facet/Underbelly...
• 65,000 treasure or 130 gems
• 100,000 treasure or 200 gems if White/Navy/Crimson
dLxsQW7.png ***
Brittany
She/Her or They/Them
FR + 3
L8bbLC3.png
d8kVeqZ.gif
@Britty
thank you for the info, i was looking for a dragon with navy secondary, and preferably red tertiary for a specific project. thanks for adding me to the ping;ist as well, cheers!
@Britty
thank you for the info, i was looking for a dragon with navy secondary, and preferably red tertiary for a specific project. thanks for adding me to the ping;ist as well, cheers!
24cha4p.png
@Britty I would love to be put on the general pinglist! I saw some of your hatchlings in the "Looking for" forum a few minutes ago and they are absolutely gorgeous~ I'm not sure if this forum thread is still active, so many apologies if I just revived something that needed to stay dead ;v;
@Britty I would love to be put on the general pinglist! I saw some of your hatchlings in the "Looking for" forum a few minutes ago and they are absolutely gorgeous~ I'm not sure if this forum thread is still active, so many apologies if I just revived something that needed to stay dead ;v;
Auction_copy.jpg
@FoggyDownpour
It's fine! I'll need to redo this shop at some point anyway, since I only have one of those pairs left now.

Thanks for the compliment! Once I get around to re-organizing the shop again, I'll be sure to put you on a general pinglist.
@FoggyDownpour
It's fine! I'll need to redo this shop at some point anyway, since I only have one of those pairs left now.

Thanks for the compliment! Once I get around to re-organizing the shop again, I'll be sure to put you on a general pinglist.
dLxsQW7.png ***
Brittany
She/Her or They/Them
FR + 3
L8bbLC3.png
d8kVeqZ.gif
@Britty

Hello there! I was wondering if I could be on the pinglist for Patriot x Glory please?
@Britty

Hello there! I was wondering if I could be on the pinglist for Patriot x Glory please?
4Ead15V.png LDJqYzq.pngRNaINFJ.pngFYw20bK.png
L/4 COFFEE Coatls!
Closed permanently, unless the staff add some way to filter viewing multi-gaze.

Closed until I feel like redoing all the graphics and establishing what pairs I want to keep.
Closed permanently, unless the staff add some way to filter viewing multi-gaze.

Closed until I feel like redoing all the graphics and establishing what pairs I want to keep.
dLxsQW7.png ***
Brittany
She/Her or They/Them
FR + 3
L8bbLC3.png
d8kVeqZ.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7