Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | -- Adorbs Hatchery -- NEW 10/31
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 142 143
@Jaz

Hehe, I can imagine. ^^ And you're welcome! And if we become affiliated, that's another 10% discount on any future purchases. *hint hint* =3

You have an awesome hatchery, btw! Totally would snatch myself up one of those cute Snipsnaps, if I had any space to spare.
@Jaz

Hehe, I can imagine. ^^ And you're welcome! And if we become affiliated, that's another 10% discount on any future purchases. *hint hint* =3

You have an awesome hatchery, btw! Totally would snatch myself up one of those cute Snipsnaps, if I had any space to spare.
tumblr_nqi7ugRwjP1uy6rdio3_r1_400.png
FR+9
Adorbs Accents
@Denutena
I'd love to be affiliates ^^ I'll send the code for my banner in a PM ^^
@Denutena
I'd love to be affiliates ^^ I'll send the code for my banner in a PM ^^
WegjcrA.pngM00ynEg.pngD2vq3xk.png

tumblr_inline_od6kgtJjsY1ts73zp_540.pngtumblr_inline_o38xqzuDbi1ts73zp_540.pngnE2iWmO.pngtumblr_inline_p5c7fvTmR81r3h1o8_540.png

VfhqktH.png
@Denutena

omg can you put me on the pinglists for Sweettooth, Starburst, and Whisper?

Also! Would you like to affiliate? My hatchery is linked below!
@Denutena

omg can you put me on the pinglists for Sweettooth, Starburst, and Whisper?

Also! Would you like to affiliate? My hatchery is linked below!
@CupcakeConiption

Yes, I can! =D And I'd love to be affiliated, you have an awesome candy hatchery! <3
@CupcakeConiption

Yes, I can! =D And I'd love to be affiliated, you have an awesome candy hatchery! <3
FR+9
Adorbs Accents
@Denutena

Awesome! Thank you! :)
@Denutena

Awesome! Thank you! :)
@Donutena Are you breeding the parents of Summer and Sunshine on a regular basis?
@Donutena Are you breeding the parents of Summer and Sunshine on a regular basis?

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
@sgkat

Sorry, I didn't see your message, you spelled my name wrong. =P

I really like their range, so I'll definitely breed them together more often. ^^ I also take breeding requests, so if you'd like, I could pair them up again for next round and put you on their pinglist. (You wouldn't be obligated to buy a hatchie, of course.)
@sgkat

Sorry, I didn't see your message, you spelled my name wrong. =P

I really like their range, so I'll definitely breed them together more often. ^^ I also take breeding requests, so if you'd like, I could pair them up again for next round and put you on their pinglist. (You wouldn't be obligated to buy a hatchie, of course.)
FR+9
Adorbs Accents
@Denutena Dang it, I was sure I spelled it right. ><

I'd be buying for a breeding project; I'm looking for a Tangerine Clown/Banana Current/Orange Crackle or Smoke Pearlcatcher. So if you were to breed them together again, I'd be very specific in that I want an Orange/Lemon-Ivory/Gold Pearlcatcher baby.
@Denutena Dang it, I was sure I spelled it right. ><

I'd be buying for a breeding project; I'm looking for a Tangerine Clown/Banana Current/Orange Crackle or Smoke Pearlcatcher. So if you were to breed them together again, I'd be very specific in that I want an Orange/Lemon-Ivory/Gold Pearlcatcher baby.

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
@sgkat

Ooh, that sounds like a lovely pearlcatcher! =D I've added the pairing and put you on the pinglist. I really like their range, so I think I'll keep breeding them together, at least until I get your PC. ^^ Do you have a preference for gender, or are both fine?
@sgkat

Ooh, that sounds like a lovely pearlcatcher! =D I've added the pairing and put you on the pinglist. I really like their range, so I think I'll keep breeding them together, at least until I get your PC. ^^ Do you have a preference for gender, or are both fine?
FR+9
Adorbs Accents
@Denutena Out of curiosity is it a thing where someone just buys the lore for a dragon they already have or is it just for the dragons you sell?
@Denutena Out of curiosity is it a thing where someone just buys the lore for a dragon they already have or is it just for the dragons you sell?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 142 143