Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | -- Adorbs Hatchery -- NEW 10/31
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 142 143
@Denutena

Awesome! Thanks. You have a lot of really cool pairs ^.^
@Denutena

Awesome! Thanks. You have a lot of really cool pairs ^.^
HkBryjM.gif3d8637d4e0c3a40a9104ee27b702ba84.png
@Frostycloud

Oh, the lair space struggles! Actually had to put two of my dergs in my boyfriend's lair temporarily to hatch this nest. Let's hope we'll have an awesome Beach Party and can snag ourselves up a lair discount. =P

With the 19% opening discount and the 15% Wind discount, Pie would be 16,5k. ^^

@Silversahde

Thank you. =3 You have a bunch of pretty dergs, too! ^^
@Frostycloud

Oh, the lair space struggles! Actually had to put two of my dergs in my boyfriend's lair temporarily to hatch this nest. Let's hope we'll have an awesome Beach Party and can snag ourselves up a lair discount. =P

With the 19% opening discount and the 15% Wind discount, Pie would be 16,5k. ^^

@Silversahde

Thank you. =3 You have a bunch of pretty dergs, too! ^^
tumblr_nqi7ugRwjP1uy6rdio3_r1_400.png
FR+9
Adorbs Accents
@Denutena *Hugs all the dergs for sale*
I want them all but... *looks at funds* *looks at lair space*
;-;
Priorities tho
gotta get that wc scroll
@Denutena *Hugs all the dergs for sale*
I want them all but... *looks at funds* *looks at lair space*
;-;
Priorities tho
gotta get that wc scroll
9XOxNGE.jpg Always up for some Mammertee Plushies :D
@Frostycloud

I feel you. Too many pretty dergs everywhere, never enough treasure and space. =P Would you like me to take you off the pinglist until you get the scroll, or are you fine with all the pings? ^^ (I don't mind either way, just showing you all my pretty hatchies is fun enough. =P)

Dear Noodledad, a WC scroll! Those are way expensive. O.o; Good luck saving up for one! Which one of your dergs is the lucky future Wildclaw? =3
@Frostycloud

I feel you. Too many pretty dergs everywhere, never enough treasure and space. =P Would you like me to take you off the pinglist until you get the scroll, or are you fine with all the pings? ^^ (I don't mind either way, just showing you all my pretty hatchies is fun enough. =P)

Dear Noodledad, a WC scroll! Those are way expensive. O.o; Good luck saving up for one! Which one of your dergs is the lucky future Wildclaw? =3
FR+9
Adorbs Accents
@Denutena I'm fine with the pings, I get at least one an hour anyways XD (The pros and cons of gen ones XP) I got 19 pings while I was sleeping last night. Its weird, I get two pings when I'm awake, and when I go to sleep, 20 notifs. I do like seeing pretty dragons though yay window shopping

I've saved up almost half of the money, actually! And I almost have enough money for another 50 gems :D
Olus is going to get it, and his mate (Xola) will be a coatl. I was initially saving up for a coatl scroll for a different derg, so I had a bit of a head start.
@Denutena I'm fine with the pings, I get at least one an hour anyways XD (The pros and cons of gen ones XP) I got 19 pings while I was sleeping last night. Its weird, I get two pings when I'm awake, and when I go to sleep, 20 notifs. I do like seeing pretty dragons though yay window shopping

I've saved up almost half of the money, actually! And I almost have enough money for another 50 gems :D
Olus is going to get it, and his mate (Xola) will be a coatl. I was initially saving up for a coatl scroll for a different derg, so I had a bit of a head start.
9XOxNGE.jpg Always up for some Mammertee Plushies :D
@Frostycloud

Ooh, they'd make a really pretty Wildclaw and Coatl pair! =D Halfway done, yay you. ^^ Can you show me them when they're finished? Curious about the end result.

That's a lot of pings! Kinda jealous. xP But then, lots of pings for me would mean lots of sales/interest, so lots of dergs I don't have to exalt. =P Hehe, different time zones, I guess? Ping activity seems about evenly spread for me, with around 0 to 3 pings a day. =P You're bumping up my average. x3
@Frostycloud

Ooh, they'd make a really pretty Wildclaw and Coatl pair! =D Halfway done, yay you. ^^ Can you show me them when they're finished? Curious about the end result.

That's a lot of pings! Kinda jealous. xP But then, lots of pings for me would mean lots of sales/interest, so lots of dergs I don't have to exalt. =P Hehe, different time zones, I guess? Ping activity seems about evenly spread for me, with around 0 to 3 pings a day. =P You're bumping up my average. x3
FR+9
Adorbs Accents
affiliate bump! :3
affiliate bump! :3
g3VIOgi.png
Vdnx0Yu.png
| Looking for skins |
bRNiqte.gif 9aKCXdx.png
@Denutena
Beach (f PC) isn't on the AH, do I send you a CR if I wanna buy her or will you send me one? :)
@Denutena
Beach (f PC) isn't on the AH, do I send you a CR if I wanna buy her or will you send me one? :)
WegjcrA.pngM00ynEg.pngD2vq3xk.png

tumblr_inline_od6kgtJjsY1ts73zp_540.pngtumblr_inline_o38xqzuDbi1ts73zp_540.pngnE2iWmO.pngtumblr_inline_p5c7fvTmR81r3h1o8_540.png

VfhqktH.png
@Jaz

Woops, I thought I'd put them all up. =P

You're customer number 10, so you get an 11% discount. =D And as a Windie/friend, you get another 20% discount, so that's 16,5k! I'll set up the CR. Thank you for buying her!
@Jaz

Woops, I thought I'd put them all up. =P

You're customer number 10, so you get an 11% discount. =D And as a Windie/friend, you get another 20% discount, so that's 16,5k! I'll set up the CR. Thank you for buying her!
FR+9
Adorbs Accents
@Denutena
I missed everything about the discounts, so that was a nice surprise :D Thanks ^^
@Denutena
I missed everything about the discounts, so that was a nice surprise :D Thanks ^^
WegjcrA.pngM00ynEg.pngD2vq3xk.png

tumblr_inline_od6kgtJjsY1ts73zp_540.pngtumblr_inline_o38xqzuDbi1ts73zp_540.pngnE2iWmO.pngtumblr_inline_p5c7fvTmR81r3h1o8_540.png

VfhqktH.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 142 143