Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S/T]Gaia's Mrkt: Gen2 Imps & Lv25 Gen1s
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 82 83
@Rotkeeper: Sure thing! I'll set up the crossroads in a second! I also did some asking around, but the friend I thought was in Plague is actually in Shadow now after they switched flights a bit ago,, So at least for now I won't be able to get gen2s with Plague eyes, I'm sorry!!

At least you got this boy, right?! ^_^

@Maila; Pinging you to let you know the boy has been autobought! Or should I say 'male' as the nest has grown up by now!
@Rotkeeper: Sure thing! I'll set up the crossroads in a second! I also did some asking around, but the friend I thought was in Plague is actually in Shadow now after they switched flights a bit ago,, So at least for now I won't be able to get gen2s with Plague eyes, I'm sorry!!

At least you got this boy, right?! ^_^

@Maila; Pinging you to let you know the boy has been autobought! Or should I say 'male' as the nest has grown up by now!
@Gaia
Thank you so much!
And actually I have fallen deeply for this man anyway--so it all works out--I always was trapped between Nature and Plague flights anyway---he'll fit that theme of mine quite well^^

@Gaia
Thank you so much!
And actually I have fallen deeply for this man anyway--so it all works out--I always was trapped between Nature and Plague flights anyway---he'll fit that theme of mine quite well^^

@Gaia @Lovegood

275,000 treasure (or gems) for #16122769
@Gaia @Lovegood

275,000 treasure (or gems) for #16122769
@Phoenixfyre; Updated! ^_^
@Phoenixfyre; Updated! ^_^
@Gaia @Phoenixfyre 300K for #16122769.
@Gaia @Phoenixfyre 300K for #16122769.
1PosW03.pngWk6JceO.png
Updated ^^

I may be slow to reply/update after this as I'm out the door!! Will update as soon as I find the opportunity
Updated ^^

I may be slow to reply/update after this as I'm out the door!! Will update as soon as I find the opportunity
@Gaia

Daaaang I only paid 4.5kG for a triple gened scrolled unbred gen 1 six digit LOL

They must've really wanted that imp maybe next time!!! hahaha
@Gaia

Daaaang I only paid 4.5kG for a triple gened scrolled unbred gen 1 six digit LOL

They must've really wanted that imp maybe next time!!! hahaha
MiYFQWd.gif
@Maila I do hope you are not talking about an imperial..!? A gen1 6digit unbred imperial for that price is a true steal!! O_o

As for these, seeing that their siblings from the previous nest sold for the same price, I'm not all that surprised the boy got autobought,, it's because their siblings sold for that price that I used it as the autobuy value.. ^^
@Maila I do hope you are not talking about an imperial..!? A gen1 6digit unbred imperial for that price is a true steal!! O_o

As for these, seeing that their siblings from the previous nest sold for the same price, I'm not all that surprised the boy got autobought,, it's because their siblings sold for that price that I used it as the autobuy value.. ^^
@gaia i wish it were an imp LOL

Im not surprised they went that high they are super cuties for sure
@gaia i wish it were an imp LOL

Im not surprised they went that high they are super cuties for sure
MiYFQWd.gif
@Vriskittles @Somniaat @Cedric @Lutielle

Today is the last day of the auction! It will end tonight right before rollover (with a snipe guard of 3hours)
@Vriskittles @Somniaat @Cedric @Lutielle

Today is the last day of the auction! It will end tonight right before rollover (with a snipe guard of 3hours)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 82 83