Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S/T]Gaia's Mrkt: Gen2 Imps & Lv25 Gen1s
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 82 83
@Gaia can I snag the soil boy please? I will need a bit of a hold, if that is alright
@Gaia can I snag the soil boy please? I will need a bit of a hold, if that is alright
@WolfSoulweaver Yeah, that's fine! :D I'll take him off the list right away
@WolfSoulweaver Yeah, that's fine! :D I'll take him off the list right away
@Gaia could you hold the Hickory boy for me?
@Gaia could you hold the Hickory boy for me?
JtDLvQs.png
BSJ Grab Bags
Liquidating Items
Selling Food
VgR98md.png
@Hikaruna Sure! I've taken him off the list for you :)
@Hikaruna Sure! I've taken him off the list for you :)
@Gaia
Can I be added to the G2 pinglist? :)
@Gaia
Can I be added to the G2 pinglist? :)
.-.
@Gaia

May I please be added to the Pinglist for the gen 2 imperials? Thanks!! Also, what's the general amount you ask for one?
@Gaia

May I please be added to the Pinglist for the gen 2 imperials? Thanks!! Also, what's the general amount you ask for one?
4QHOPZH.gif qfz2UbY.gif TLLxiUb.gif 2DQfXs9.gif V30vSWT.gif
@Gaia sent payment, thank you for holding him :)
@Gaia sent payment, thank you for holding him :)
JtDLvQs.png
BSJ Grab Bags
Liquidating Items
Selling Food
VgR98md.png
@frankenfurta Adding you now! :) Prices are 1000g or treasure equivalent for the Imps. (Lv25 Gen1s are 500g or treasure equivalent)
@frankenfurta Adding you now! :) Prices are 1000g or treasure equivalent for the Imps. (Lv25 Gen1s are 500g or treasure equivalent)
@Gaia hello! i'm interested to buy this guy, but can you hold him for a day or two while i collect the gems? thank you in advance!
@Gaia hello! i'm interested to buy this guy, but can you hold him for a day or two while i collect the gems? thank you in advance!
db1821648bd8fc27d62ab0f6a5fb941d05e0f6e6.gif
Arka
he/they
18+
FR+14 / GMT+7
@Arka You bet; I've taken him off the AH and he's ready to be picked up when you are ready :D
@Arka You bet; I've taken him off the AH and he's ready to be picked up when you are ready :D
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 82 83