Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S/T]Gaia's Mrkt: Gen2 Imps & Lv25 Gen1s
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 82 83
@Gaia I would love to be on the pinglist for the imperials, please!
@Gaia I would love to be on the pinglist for the imperials, please!
It's a thing! A thing...and stuff!
*I'm friendly, I promise! Also, I have no idea what I'm doing, but we're sure here to try.
@Gaia could I please be put on the Imp gen2 pinglist? Maybe I can afford one around Christmastime. ;u;
@Gaia could I please be put on the Imp gen2 pinglist? Maybe I can afford one around Christmastime. ;u;
KvxzF3W.png ♦ adult ♦ he/him ♦ FR Time ♦ kpop fan ♦ pms / pings / friend requests ok ♦ lore

You did well today
Updating the pinglist! ^^
Updating the pinglist! ^^
[quote name="Ryuuna" date="2018-10-26 20:32:55" ] @Gaia I'd love to be on the pinglist for a G2 imps please. I'd love a male with a copper secondary, darker brown primary (sable/umber), maybe tangerine tert? [/quote]
Ryuuna wrote on 2018-10-26 20:32:55:
@Gaia I'd love to be on the pinglist for a G2 imps please. I'd love a male with a copper secondary, darker brown primary (sable/umber), maybe tangerine tert?
beSyfKR.png
[quote name="Gaia" date="2018-11-27 14:06:41" ] Pinglist updated up to here! Folks with specific wishes (beyond just male vs female) are on a separate spreadsheet I keep. Thank you all for the interest! [/quote] @Ryuuna ^ Specific wishes are kept on a separate spreadsheet that I keep offline/offsite. Since your wishes are quite specific (e.g. beyond just male/female) I added you to that spreadsheet rather than the one in the OP Unless you always want to be pinged for male hatchlings and decide when checking whether you are interested in that specific set of colour?
Gaia wrote on 2018-11-27 14:06:41:
Pinglist updated up to here! Folks with specific wishes (beyond just male vs female) are on a separate spreadsheet I keep. Thank you all for the interest!

@Ryuuna ^ Specific wishes are kept on a separate spreadsheet that I keep offline/offsite. Since your wishes are quite specific (e.g. beyond just male/female) I added you to that spreadsheet rather than the one in the OP

Unless you always want to be pinged for male hatchlings and decide when checking whether you are interested in that specific set of colour?
@Gaia I did not know that, sorry for the double ping. I would also still like to be pinged for the males anyways. Thank you.
@Gaia I did not know that, sorry for the double ping. I would also still like to be pinged for the males anyways. Thank you.
beSyfKR.png
@Ryuuna No worries, I didn't ping you in that message, so it was easy to overlook ^^ Alright, I'll add you to the regular pinglist for males too.
@Ryuuna No worries, I didn't ping you in that message, so it was easy to overlook ^^ Alright, I'll add you to the regular pinglist for males too.
@Gaia

Could you put me on the Gen2 imp pinglist, please? ♥
@Gaia

Could you put me on the Gen2 imp pinglist, please? ♥
QziQrLH.gif XYGqOay.png 1nz9EYP.gif
@Gaia

Could you put me on the Gen 2 imp pinglist please? I'd like to be pinged when female imps hatched, thanks
@Gaia

Could you put me on the Gen 2 imp pinglist please? I'd like to be pinged when female imps hatched, thanks
@Gaia

Would it be possible to put me on the Gen2 imp list please??
@Gaia

Would it be possible to put me on the Gen2 imp list please??
Josie | He/Him | Nonbinary
looking for Rainbows, Eyeburners, and/or Dragons for Skins!
kwlcS.gif GmOoG.gif
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 82 83