Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S/T]Gaia's Mrkt: Gen2 Imps & Lv25 Gen1s
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 82 83
@Gaia Can I request a hold for the below girl? I think I should have enough after the profit push this week, and I'm trying to get a pure gen two boy that would have just lovely combos with her. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40845026] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/408451/40845026_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Gaia Can I request a hold for the below girl? I think I should have enough after the profit push this week, and I'm trying to get a pure gen two boy that would have just lovely combos with her.

40845026_350.png
dFnwkLI.png
pZJYyk4.png
ePOliyb.png
77780318.png77918481.png[/img]
@Quillis You bet! Her auction expired earlier today, so I'll make sure to not relist her! :)
@Quillis You bet! Her auction expired earlier today, so I'll make sure to not relist her! :)
@Gaia Amazing thank you so much! If I don't have enough by the end of the week I'll let you know, I just really love the look of her Garnet with Starmap and also with the pairing I'm looking at, a Gen 3 imp Arcane rep is definitely a breeding goal! EX: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/progeny?body=120&bodygene=13&breed=8&element=9&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=52&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=85&auth=63c104f8152ed5b583d3049a36db7993c689ae8d&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@Gaia Amazing thank you so much! If I don't have enough by the end of the week I'll let you know, I just really love the look of her Garnet with Starmap and also with the pairing I'm looking at, a Gen 3 imp Arcane rep is definitely a breeding goal!
EX:
progeny?body=120&bodygene=13&breed=8&element=9&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=52&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=85&auth=63c104f8152ed5b583d3049a36db7993c689ae8d&dummyext=prev.png
dFnwkLI.png
pZJYyk4.png
ePOliyb.png
@Quillis No worries, there's no rush. This gal has been on sale for .. 2 or 3 months now I believe. So I'm just happy someone is interested in her! :)

Oh yes, they'll have a good range! :D I'm excited to see the results once you get there ^^
@Quillis No worries, there's no rush. This gal has been on sale for .. 2 or 3 months now I believe. So I'm just happy someone is interested in her! :)

Oh yes, they'll have a good range! :D I'm excited to see the results once you get there ^^
@Gaia Sent the crossroads! I'm emptying my hoard for this, but she's worth it. Maybe I'll be satisfied enough to stop buying dragons and genes and finish expanding my lair lol.
@Gaia Sent the crossroads! I'm emptying my hoard for this, but she's worth it. Maybe I'll be satisfied enough to stop buying dragons and genes and finish expanding my lair lol.
dFnwkLI.png
pZJYyk4.png
ePOliyb.png
Hello folks, Two days ago Briar and Olive hatched a nest with two eggs! Sorry I'm a bit on the late side; real life came in between. This latest nest contained two females, both with Uncommon eyes. As usual; first come, first serve. I am willing to do holds for about a week. And prices are 1000g or 850kt. ALL SOLD Let me know if you are interested in either of these two. There's also one more lady leftover from a previous nest. Same deal as above ^^ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43380964][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/433810/43380964.png[/img][/url] Personal Gen2 Pinglist. Let me know if you want to be added or removed from this list [size=1]@OfficialEspurr: Gen2 Imperials @NineEyes: Gen2 Imperials @Kaitii: Gen2 Imperials @Oncamimus: Gen2 Imperials @Disease: Gen2 Imperials @Phoenixfyre: Gen2 Imperials @Sassa: Gen2 Imperials @Astale: Gen2 Imperials @Golemkeeper: Gen2 Imperials @Valishtu: Gen2 Imperials @Lovegood: Gen2 Imperials @Cyrya: Gen2 Imperials @Cedric: Gen2 Imperials @Vriskittles: Gen2 Imperials @January: Gen2 Imperials @Shadowfall: Gen2 Imperials @Aochiro: Gen2 Imperials @Dessoestma: Gen2 Imperials @CornixElecti: (Mix of Lighter & Darker blues) Gen2 Imperials @WildFlora: Gen2 Imperials @Shad0stryk: Gen2 Imperials, lv25 Gen1s @LucarioLand: Gen2 Imperials @CruzRobin: Gen2 Imperials @MightyNinja11: Gen2 Imperials @Alaia: Gen2 Imperials @Trickilicky: Gen2 Imperials @Draginraptor: Gen2 Imperials @Sansu: Gen2 Imperials @Elysia: Gen2 Imperials @Bloodborne: Gen2 Imperials @Simfeetunder: Gen2 Imperials @MetalDawn71: Gen2 Imperials @JovaniSkye: Gen2 Imperials @Malach: Gen2 Imperials @Azure: Gen2 Imperials (specifically brown range/brown range/gold range) @Moell: Gen2 Imperials @SeraCosmos: Gen2 Imperials @RainyJackalope: Gen2 Imperials @WolfSoulweaver: Gen2 Imperials @Espeon5712: Gen2 Imperials @zephira: Gen2 Imperials @SunnyCatAJ: Gen2 Imperials @cricara: Gen2 Imperials @awaicu: Gen2 Imperials @beautifuldragon: Gen2 Imperials @BirbQueen: Gen2 Imperials @Kyotosorae: Gen2 Imperials @Akatsuki29: Gen2 Imperials @BrightIce: Gen2 Imperials @MoonsEnvoy: Gen2 Imperials @Apothecaria: Gen2 Imperials @Incarnate: Gen2 Imperials @HalfMoonTheWolf: Gen2 imperials @Amarayne: Gen2 imperials @moolawgoat: Gen2 imperials @Thunderbird21: Gen2 Imperials @Ennaia: Gen2 Imperials @Andelice: Gen2 Imperials @Mouse: Gen2 Imperials @KaIeidoscopic: Gen2 Imperials @Batcheva: Gen2 Imperials @Stormheart208: Gen2 Imperials @Micheru: Gen2 Imperials @Spazzifras: Gen2 Imperials @Rayen: Gen2 Imperials @Anubiis: Gen2 Imperials @kjelle: Gen2 Imperials FEMALE ONLY @AiDeeKay: Gen2 Imperials @Vader: Gen2 Imperials @Phenix: Gen2 Imperials @scorchfrost: Gen2 Imperials @EclipseIdiot: Gen2 Imperials @DaDragon: Gen2 Imperials @DrakenHart: Gen2 Imperials @Meowesty: Gen2 Imperials @Qapla: Gen2 Imperials @Volker: Gen2 Imperials @Angu15: Gen2 Imperials @Minxwolfie: Gen2 Imperials @ladylilitu: Gen2 Imperials @CrazyassBat: Gen2 Imperials @surfingpikachu: Gen2 Imperials @CamoHatKat: Gen2 Imperials @Kkorven: Gen2 Imperials @littlesong4: Gen2 Imperials @Blushunt: Gen2 Imperials @Actaeon: Gen2 Imperials @Afazeria: Gen2 Imperials @EverAutumn: Gen2 Imperials @Pleasant: Gen2 Imperials @Mokuroh: Gen2 Imperials @pansage: Gen2 Imperials @AlexiCyn: Gen2 Imperials @DeviantDragon: Gen2 Imperials @Spooce: Gen2 Imperials @Reigaia: Gen2 Imperials @kingdoms: Gen2 Imperials @Lyren: Gen2 Imperials @Sealterbloind: Gen2 Imperials @rowdy: Gen2 Imperials @StormJourney: Gen2 Imperials @Lunamore: Gen2 Imperials @chocoapple: Gen2 Imperials @vEncrypt: Gen2 Imperials @hellherper: Gen2 Imperials @Clya: Gen2 Imperials @LostVices: Gen2 Imperials @robotcowboy: Gen2 Imperials @ShadeOfChaos: Gen2 Imperials @Dreamlogic: Gen2 Imperials
Hello folks,

Two days ago Briar and Olive hatched a nest with two eggs! Sorry I'm a bit on the late side; real life came in between.

This latest nest contained two females, both with Uncommon eyes. As usual; first come, first serve. I am willing to do holds for about a week. And prices are 1000g or 850kt.

ALL SOLD

Let me know if you are interested in either of these two.
There's also one more lady leftover from a previous nest. Same deal as above ^^
43380964.png

Personal Gen2 Pinglist. Let me know if you want to be added or removed from this list
@OfficialEspurr: Gen2 Imperials
@NineEyes: Gen2 Imperials
@Kaitii: Gen2 Imperials
@Oncamimus: Gen2 Imperials
@Disease: Gen2 Imperials
@Phoenixfyre: Gen2 Imperials
@Sassa: Gen2 Imperials
@Astale: Gen2 Imperials
@Golemkeeper: Gen2 Imperials
@Valishtu: Gen2 Imperials
@Lovegood: Gen2 Imperials
@Cyrya: Gen2 Imperials
@Cedric: Gen2 Imperials
@Vriskittles: Gen2 Imperials
@January: Gen2 Imperials
@Shadowfall: Gen2 Imperials
@Aochiro: Gen2 Imperials
@Dessoestma: Gen2 Imperials
@CornixElecti: (Mix of Lighter & Darker blues) Gen2 Imperials
@WildFlora: Gen2 Imperials
@Shad0stryk: Gen2 Imperials, lv25 Gen1s
@LucarioLand: Gen2 Imperials
@CruzRobin: Gen2 Imperials
@MightyNinja11: Gen2 Imperials
@Alaia: Gen2 Imperials
@Trickilicky: Gen2 Imperials
@Draginraptor: Gen2 Imperials
@Sansu: Gen2 Imperials
@Elysia: Gen2 Imperials
@Bloodborne: Gen2 Imperials
@Simfeetunder: Gen2 Imperials
@MetalDawn71: Gen2 Imperials
@JovaniSkye: Gen2 Imperials
@Malach: Gen2 Imperials
@Azure: Gen2 Imperials (specifically brown range/brown range/gold range)
@Moell: Gen2 Imperials
@SeraCosmos: Gen2 Imperials
@RainyJackalope: Gen2 Imperials
@WolfSoulweaver: Gen2 Imperials
@Espeon5712: Gen2 Imperials
@zephira: Gen2 Imperials
@SunnyCatAJ: Gen2 Imperials
@cricara: Gen2 Imperials
@awaicu: Gen2 Imperials
@beautifuldragon: Gen2 Imperials
@BirbQueen: Gen2 Imperials
@Kyotosorae: Gen2 Imperials
@Akatsuki29: Gen2 Imperials
@BrightIce: Gen2 Imperials
@MoonsEnvoy: Gen2 Imperials
@Apothecaria: Gen2 Imperials
@Incarnate: Gen2 Imperials
@HalfMoonTheWolf: Gen2 imperials
@Amarayne: Gen2 imperials
@moolawgoat: Gen2 imperials
@Thunderbird21: Gen2 Imperials
@Ennaia: Gen2 Imperials
@Andelice: Gen2 Imperials
@Mouse: Gen2 Imperials
@KaIeidoscopic: Gen2 Imperials
@Batcheva: Gen2 Imperials
@Stormheart208: Gen2 Imperials
@Micheru: Gen2 Imperials
@Spazzifras: Gen2 Imperials
@Rayen: Gen2 Imperials
@Anubiis: Gen2 Imperials
@kjelle: Gen2 Imperials FEMALE ONLY
@AiDeeKay: Gen2 Imperials
@Vader: Gen2 Imperials
@Phenix: Gen2 Imperials
@scorchfrost: Gen2 Imperials
@EclipseIdiot: Gen2 Imperials
@DaDragon: Gen2 Imperials
@DrakenHart: Gen2 Imperials
@Meowesty: Gen2 Imperials
@Qapla: Gen2 Imperials
@Volker: Gen2 Imperials
@Angu15: Gen2 Imperials
@Minxwolfie: Gen2 Imperials
@ladylilitu: Gen2 Imperials
@CrazyassBat: Gen2 Imperials
@surfingpikachu: Gen2 Imperials
@CamoHatKat: Gen2 Imperials
@Kkorven: Gen2 Imperials
@littlesong4: Gen2 Imperials
@Blushunt: Gen2 Imperials
@Actaeon: Gen2 Imperials
@Afazeria: Gen2 Imperials
@EverAutumn: Gen2 Imperials
@Pleasant: Gen2 Imperials
@Mokuroh: Gen2 Imperials
@pansage: Gen2 Imperials
@AlexiCyn: Gen2 Imperials
@DeviantDragon: Gen2 Imperials
@Spooce: Gen2 Imperials
@Reigaia: Gen2 Imperials
@kingdoms: Gen2 Imperials
@Lyren: Gen2 Imperials
@Sealterbloind: Gen2 Imperials
@rowdy: Gen2 Imperials
@StormJourney: Gen2 Imperials
@Lunamore: Gen2 Imperials
@chocoapple: Gen2 Imperials
@vEncrypt: Gen2 Imperials
@hellherper: Gen2 Imperials
@Clya: Gen2 Imperials
@LostVices: Gen2 Imperials
@robotcowboy: Gen2 Imperials
@ShadeOfChaos: Gen2 Imperials
@Dreamlogic: Gen2 Imperials
@Gaia

Could I be removed from the pinglist? I've decided to aim for an all g1 lair.
@Gaia

Could I be removed from the pinglist? I've decided to aim for an all g1 lair.
tumblr_inline_pi905v48pa1rhxln1_100.png - She/Her
- FR Time
- 20 y/o
- Wishlist
1EVlM.gif FsbHk.gif
@LostVices Ofcourse! :) Goodluck! Will you also be pursuing Imperial scrolls to get gen1 Imps?
@LostVices Ofcourse! :) Goodluck! Will you also be pursuing Imperial scrolls to get gen1 Imps?
@Gaia

As much as I love the idea of a g1 imp, I'll have to pass or I'll never finish gening my current g1s rip.
@Gaia

As much as I love the idea of a g1 imp, I'll have to pass or I'll never finish gening my current g1s rip.
tumblr_inline_pi905v48pa1rhxln1_100.png - She/Her
- FR Time
- 20 y/o
- Wishlist
1EVlM.gif FsbHk.gif
Goodmorning folks, Today another nest from Briar and Olive hatched. 3 eggs; 1 female and 2 males. Below are their adult previews (click to go directly to their page). As always, it is first come, first serve. I am willing to do holds up to 1 week. Price is 1,000 gems or 850,000 treasure. SOLD Female: Antique Petals/Soil Butterfly/Ivory Glimmer, Uncommon Earth eyes [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45923576] [img]https://imgur.com/qmRTJf3.png[/img] [/url] Male: Blush Petals/Auburn Butterfly/Carrot Glimmer, Uncommon Earth eyes SOLD Male: Vermillion Petals/Ginger Butterfly/Sunset Glimmer, Uncommon Earth eyes Personal pinglist: please let me know if you want to be added to or removed from my pinglist. [size=1]@OfficialEspurr: Gen2 Imperials @NineEyes: Gen2 Imperials @Kaitii: Gen2 Imperials @Oncamimus: Gen2 Imperials @Disease: Gen2 Imperials @Phoenixfyre: Gen2 Imperials @Sassa: Gen2 Imperials @Astale: Gen2 Imperials @Golemkeeper: Gen2 Imperials @Valishtu: Gen2 Imperials @Lovegood: Gen2 Imperials @Cyrya: Gen2 Imperials @Cedric: Gen2 Imperials @Vriskittles: Gen2 Imperials @January: Gen2 Imperials @Shadowfall: Gen2 Imperials @Aochiro: Gen2 Imperials @Dessoestma: Gen2 Imperials @CornixElecti: (Mix of Lighter & Darker blues) Gen2 Imperials @WildFlora: Gen2 Imperials @Shad0stryk: Gen2 Imperials, lv25 Gen1s @LucarioLand: Gen2 Imperials @CruzRobin: Gen2 Imperials @MightyNinja11: Gen2 Imperials @Alaia: Gen2 Imperials @Trickilicky: Gen2 Imperials @Draginraptor: Gen2 Imperials @Sansu: Gen2 Imperials @Elysia: Gen2 Imperials @Bloodborne: Gen2 Imperials @Simfeetunder: Gen2 Imperials @MetalDawn71: Gen2 Imperials @JovaniSkye: Gen2 Imperials @Malach: Gen2 Imperials @Azure: Gen2 Imperials (specifically brown range/brown range/gold range) @Moell: Gen2 Imperials @SeraCosmos: Gen2 Imperials @RainyJackalope: Gen2 Imperials @WolfSoulweaver: Gen2 Imperials @Espeon5712: Gen2 Imperials @Dew: Gen2 Imperials MALE ONLY @zephira: Gen2 Imperials @SunnyCatAJ: Gen2 Imperials @cricara: Gen2 Imperials @awaicu: Gen2 Imperials @beautifuldragon: Gen2 Imperials @BirbQueen: Gen2 Imperials @Kyotosorae: Gen2 Imperials @Akatsuki29: Gen2 Imperials @BrightIce: Gen2 Imperials @MoonsEnvoy: Gen2 Imperials @Apothecaria: Gen2 Imperials @Incarnate: Gen2 Imperials @HalfMoonTheWolf: Gen2 imperials @Amarayne: Gen2 imperials @moolawgoat: Gen2 imperials @Thunderbird21: Gen2 Imperials @Ennaia: Gen2 Imperials @Andelice: Gen2 Imperials @Mouse: Gen2 Imperials @KaIeidoscopic: Gen2 Imperials @Batcheva: Gen2 Imperials @Stormheart208: Gen2 Imperials @Micheru: Gen2 Imperials @Spazzifras: Gen2 Imperials @Rayen: Gen2 Imperials @Anubiis: Gen2 Imperials @Lykos: Gen2 Imperials MALE ONLY @kjelle: Gen2 Imperials FEMALE ONLY @AiDeeKay: Gen2 Imperials @Vader: Gen2 Imperials @Phenix: Gen2 Imperials @scorchfrost: Gen2 Imperials @EclipseIdiot: Gen2 Imperials @DaDragon: Gen2 Imperials @DrakenHart: Gen2 Imperials @Meowesty: Gen2 Imperials @Qapla: Gen2 Imperials @Volker: Gen2 Imperials @Angu15: Gen2 Imperials @Minxwolfie: Gen2 Imperials @ladylilitu: Gen2 Imperials @CrazyassBat: Gen2 Imperials @surfingpikachu: Gen2 Imperials @CamoHatKat: Gen2 Imperials @Kkorven: Gen2 Imperials @littlesong4: Gen2 Imperials @Blushunt: Gen2 Imperials @Actaeon: Gen2 Imperials @Afazeria: Gen2 Imperials @EverAutumn: Gen2 Imperials @Pleasant: Gen2 Imperials @Mokuroh: Gen2 Imperials @pansage: Gen2 Imperials @AlexiCyn: Gen2 Imperials @DeviantDragon: Gen2 Imperials @Spooce: Gen2 Imperials @Reigaia: Gen2 Imperials @kingdoms: Gen2 Imperials @Lyren: Gen2 Imperials @Sealterbloind: Gen2 Imperials @rowdy: Gen2 Imperials @spacefaerie: Gen2 Imperials (MALE ONLY) @StormJourney: Gen2 Imperials @Lunamore: Gen2 Imperials @chocoapple: Gen2 Imperials @vEncrypt: Gen2 Imperials @hellherper: Gen2 Imperials @Clya: Gen2 Imperials @robotcowboy: Gen2 Imperials @ShadeOfChaos: Gen2 Imperials @Dreamlogic: Gen2 Imperials @Nequior: Gen2 Imperials (MALE ONLY) @ImaTiger: Gen2 Imperials (MALE ONLY) @sugarskink: Gen2 Imperials
Goodmorning folks,

Today another nest from Briar and Olive hatched. 3 eggs; 1 female and 2 males.
Below are their adult previews (click to go directly to their page).

As always, it is first come, first serve. I am willing to do holds up to 1 week. Price is 1,000 gems or 850,000 treasure.

SOLD
Female: Antique Petals/Soil Butterfly/Ivory Glimmer, Uncommon Earth eyes

qmRTJf3.png

Male: Blush Petals/Auburn Butterfly/Carrot Glimmer, Uncommon Earth eyes

SOLD
Male: Vermillion Petals/Ginger Butterfly/Sunset Glimmer, Uncommon Earth eyes

Personal pinglist: please let me know if you want to be added to or removed from my pinglist.
@OfficialEspurr: Gen2 Imperials
@NineEyes: Gen2 Imperials
@Kaitii: Gen2 Imperials
@Oncamimus: Gen2 Imperials
@Disease: Gen2 Imperials
@Phoenixfyre: Gen2 Imperials
@Sassa: Gen2 Imperials
@Astale: Gen2 Imperials
@Golemkeeper: Gen2 Imperials
@Valishtu: Gen2 Imperials
@Lovegood: Gen2 Imperials
@Cyrya: Gen2 Imperials
@Cedric: Gen2 Imperials
@Vriskittles: Gen2 Imperials
@January: Gen2 Imperials
@Shadowfall: Gen2 Imperials
@Aochiro: Gen2 Imperials
@Dessoestma: Gen2 Imperials
@CornixElecti: (Mix of Lighter & Darker blues) Gen2 Imperials
@WildFlora: Gen2 Imperials
@Shad0stryk: Gen2 Imperials, lv25 Gen1s
@LucarioLand: Gen2 Imperials
@CruzRobin: Gen2 Imperials
@MightyNinja11: Gen2 Imperials
@Alaia: Gen2 Imperials
@Trickilicky: Gen2 Imperials
@Draginraptor: Gen2 Imperials
@Sansu: Gen2 Imperials
@Elysia: Gen2 Imperials
@Bloodborne: Gen2 Imperials
@Simfeetunder: Gen2 Imperials
@MetalDawn71: Gen2 Imperials
@JovaniSkye: Gen2 Imperials
@Malach: Gen2 Imperials
@Azure: Gen2 Imperials (specifically brown range/brown range/gold range)
@Moell: Gen2 Imperials
@SeraCosmos: Gen2 Imperials
@RainyJackalope: Gen2 Imperials
@WolfSoulweaver: Gen2 Imperials
@Espeon5712: Gen2 Imperials
@Dew: Gen2 Imperials MALE ONLY
@zephira: Gen2 Imperials
@SunnyCatAJ: Gen2 Imperials
@cricara: Gen2 Imperials
@awaicu: Gen2 Imperials
@beautifuldragon: Gen2 Imperials
@BirbQueen: Gen2 Imperials
@Kyotosorae: Gen2 Imperials
@Akatsuki29: Gen2 Imperials
@BrightIce: Gen2 Imperials
@MoonsEnvoy: Gen2 Imperials
@Apothecaria: Gen2 Imperials
@Incarnate: Gen2 Imperials
@HalfMoonTheWolf: Gen2 imperials
@Amarayne: Gen2 imperials
@moolawgoat: Gen2 imperials
@Thunderbird21: Gen2 Imperials
@Ennaia: Gen2 Imperials
@Andelice: Gen2 Imperials
@Mouse: Gen2 Imperials
@KaIeidoscopic: Gen2 Imperials
@Batcheva: Gen2 Imperials
@Stormheart208: Gen2 Imperials
@Micheru: Gen2 Imperials
@Spazzifras: Gen2 Imperials
@Rayen: Gen2 Imperials
@Anubiis: Gen2 Imperials
@Lykos: Gen2 Imperials MALE ONLY
@kjelle: Gen2 Imperials FEMALE ONLY
@AiDeeKay: Gen2 Imperials
@Vader: Gen2 Imperials
@Phenix: Gen2 Imperials
@scorchfrost: Gen2 Imperials
@EclipseIdiot: Gen2 Imperials
@DaDragon: Gen2 Imperials
@DrakenHart: Gen2 Imperials
@Meowesty: Gen2 Imperials
@Qapla: Gen2 Imperials
@Volker: Gen2 Imperials
@Angu15: Gen2 Imperials
@Minxwolfie: Gen2 Imperials
@ladylilitu: Gen2 Imperials
@CrazyassBat: Gen2 Imperials
@surfingpikachu: Gen2 Imperials
@CamoHatKat: Gen2 Imperials
@Kkorven: Gen2 Imperials
@littlesong4: Gen2 Imperials
@Blushunt: Gen2 Imperials
@Actaeon: Gen2 Imperials
@Afazeria: Gen2 Imperials
@EverAutumn: Gen2 Imperials
@Pleasant: Gen2 Imperials
@Mokuroh: Gen2 Imperials
@pansage: Gen2 Imperials
@AlexiCyn: Gen2 Imperials
@DeviantDragon: Gen2 Imperials
@Spooce: Gen2 Imperials
@Reigaia: Gen2 Imperials
@kingdoms: Gen2 Imperials
@Lyren: Gen2 Imperials
@Sealterbloind: Gen2 Imperials
@rowdy: Gen2 Imperials
@spacefaerie: Gen2 Imperials (MALE ONLY)
@StormJourney: Gen2 Imperials
@Lunamore: Gen2 Imperials
@chocoapple: Gen2 Imperials
@vEncrypt: Gen2 Imperials
@hellherper: Gen2 Imperials
@Clya: Gen2 Imperials
@robotcowboy: Gen2 Imperials
@ShadeOfChaos: Gen2 Imperials
@Dreamlogic: Gen2 Imperials
@Nequior: Gen2 Imperials (MALE ONLY)
@ImaTiger: Gen2 Imperials (MALE ONLY)
@sugarskink: Gen2 Imperials