Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S/T]Gaia's Mrkt: Gen2 Imps & Lv25 Gen1s
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 82 83
@Gaia Starting bid on the boy. He has Troll colours. Kinda wish he was a girl.
@Gaia Starting bid on the boy. He has Troll colours. Kinda wish he was a girl.
singerrunesig.png wowbox.png
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
@malis: Starting bid in treasure or gems? Or items? (it doesn't really matter for the auction/offer, it's more for my own track keeping :) )
Updating in a second! ^_^
@malis: Starting bid in treasure or gems? Or items? (it doesn't really matter for the auction/offer, it's more for my own track keeping :) )
Updating in a second! ^_^
@Gaia thank you for thw ping gust saving for a lare expatun
@Gaia thank you for thw ping gust saving for a lare expatun
@malis
@gaia

300kt for the male mine hates me and im sick of buying him scatters lol
@malis
@gaia

300kt for the male mine hates me and im sick of buying him scatters lol
MiYFQWd.gif
@Maila; updated! :)

Pfff yeah scatters are a real gamble. I'm thinking of scattering this pair when the colourwheel is expanded. They will have a couple new colours in their range as is, but I don't know.. I guess I'm hoping for something more spectacular, and I want Rose to have at least some kind of pink colour again, to fit her name xD It's gonna be an expensive endeavour though, and after expanding my lair just now, I need to gather myself some funds for it! Hopefully I'll be able to squeeze in another breeding before the time is there.
@Maila; updated! :)

Pfff yeah scatters are a real gamble. I'm thinking of scattering this pair when the colourwheel is expanded. They will have a couple new colours in their range as is, but I don't know.. I guess I'm hoping for something more spectacular, and I want Rose to have at least some kind of pink colour again, to fit her name xD It's gonna be an expensive endeavour though, and after expanding my lair just now, I need to gather myself some funds for it! Hopefully I'll be able to squeeze in another breeding before the time is there.
@Gaia Hopefully you'll breed them one more time before you scatter her >_> Still hoping for a blue range kiddlet from your pair. If you happen to get another Sky-Stonewash/x/Sky-Stonewash child, please give me a ping. Especially if they happen to be shadow or midnight secondary.
@Gaia Hopefully you'll breed them one more time before you scatter her >_> Still hoping for a blue range kiddlet from your pair. If you happen to get another Sky-Stonewash/x/Sky-Stonewash child, please give me a ping. Especially if they happen to be shadow or midnight secondary.
singerrunesig.png wowbox.png
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
@Gaia

I've scattered my fellow 6 times and every time his combos have been hideous. Right now he's white/purple/swamp. I'm ignoring the tert. hahaha

The new colors hopefully will increase the odds of a decent, workable combo for scrolls @_@

And WOW your lair is huge *wistful eyes* lol
@Gaia

I've scattered my fellow 6 times and every time his combos have been hideous. Right now he's white/purple/swamp. I'm ignoring the tert. hahaha

The new colors hopefully will increase the odds of a decent, workable combo for scrolls @_@

And WOW your lair is huge *wistful eyes* lol
MiYFQWd.gif
@Gaia Actually, I see 350k would be the necessary bid, sorry for the edit. :)
@Gaia Actually, I see 350k would be the necessary bid, sorry for the edit. :)
@Qyetlady: I'm afraid the current high bid on the male is 300k. (the Male is the middle one with maize wings) Do you want to outbid?
@Qyetlady: I'm afraid the current high bid on the male is 300k. (the Male is the middle one with maize wings) Do you want to outbid?
@Gaia. Please? 350k. I saw that, after scrolling through, that's what I get for not reading. :) Too busy with some things at home. XD
@Gaia. Please? 350k. I saw that, after scrolling through, that's what I get for not reading. :) Too busy with some things at home. XD
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 82 83