Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S/T]Gaia's Mrkt: Gen2 Imps & Lv25 Gen1s
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 82 83
@spacefaerie Sure thing! :) There's still one girl left of the latest nest, if you are interested ^^ *Quickly goes to edit the first page*
@spacefaerie Sure thing! :) There's still one girl left of the latest nest, if you are interested ^^ *Quickly goes to edit the first page*
@Gaia Hi I changed my username from NorthKorvus to Kkorven, could you update me on the ping list please? :D
@Gaia Hi I changed my username from NorthKorvus to Kkorven, could you update me on the ping list please? :D
@KKorven Ofcourse! :) And a happy new year
@KKorven Ofcourse! :) And a happy new year
@Gaia Could I please get a ping for Olive's and Briar's next clutch?
@Gaia Could I please get a ping for Olive's and Briar's next clutch?
Updating the spreadsheet :)
Updating the spreadsheet :)
@Gaia
could I be added to the pinglist for the next batch of babies? im looking for a boy!
@Gaia
could I be added to the pinglist for the next batch of babies? im looking for a boy!
@Gaia
@Gaia
@Valente Updating the pinglist right away! :) Their nest has 2 eggs this time (not too happy about it, but at least it's better than 1-egg nests), so I got my fingers crossed it'll hatch some pretty boys :)
@Valente Updating the pinglist right away! :) Their nest has 2 eggs this time (not too happy about it, but at least it's better than 1-egg nests), so I got my fingers crossed it'll hatch some pretty boys :)
ALL SOLD
ALL SOLD
@GAIA Oh man that fire boy is gorgeous! You have one of the best g2 imp pairs ^^
@GAIA Oh man that fire boy is gorgeous! You have one of the best g2 imp pairs ^^
*Skin shop *Sketch commissions
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 82 83