Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S/T]Gaia's Mrkt: Gen2 Imps & Lv25 Gen1s
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 82 83
Crossroads accepted!

@Astale @Sassa; I'll put you both down on the ping list! c:
Crossroads accepted!

@Astale @Sassa; I'll put you both down on the ping list! c:
@Gaia Do you also take treasure? Or just gems? What ratio do you typically go by so I know if I can bid on this gorgeous girl?
@Gaia Do you also take treasure? Or just gems? What ratio do you typically go by so I know if I can bid on this gorgeous girl?
tumblr_ot29obhqnu1rde8rlo1_100.gif
@GolemKeeper; I accept gems, treasure, Unhatched eggs (valued at 100k treasure), and treasure chests (valued as follows: rusted chests @ 1500 treasure, iron @ 3500 treasure, and gilded @ 7500 treasure)

Oh and it seems gem prices have soared with this most recent release! O_O I think I'll set my rate at 700 treasure. :) I'll add it to the OP
@GolemKeeper; I accept gems, treasure, Unhatched eggs (valued at 100k treasure), and treasure chests (valued as follows: rusted chests @ 1500 treasure, iron @ 3500 treasure, and gilded @ 7500 treasure)

Oh and it seems gem prices have soared with this most recent release! O_O I think I'll set my rate at 700 treasure. :) I'll add it to the OP
@Gaia Thank you for the info! Unfortunately, the SB is a bit high for me to handle this close to a festival. Thanks and good luck!
@Gaia Thank you for the info! Unfortunately, the SB is a bit high for me to handle this close to a festival. Thanks and good luck!
@GolemKeeper: No worries! I just picked this starting bid based on what people started bidding at with the siblings! I have no idea whether it's too ambitious, but since the siblings got autobought almost instantly, I figured it was worth a shot! xD

Would you like a ping for when I breed them again? :)
@GolemKeeper: No worries! I just picked this starting bid based on what people started bidding at with the siblings! I have no idea whether it's too ambitious, but since the siblings got autobought almost instantly, I figured it was worth a shot! xD

Would you like a ping for when I breed them again? :)
@Gaia yes please!
@Gaia yes please!
[size=1]@Apotheocrisy @NineEyes @Kaitii @Oncamimus @Disease @Sassa @Astale @Golemkeeper @Valishtu @Lovegood[/size] Hello guys! You all requested to be pinged when Rose and Olive had a nest again, and they did; it just hatched two girls and a boy (you'll find more info in the post Available Dragons on the first page)! I'm thinking of auctioning them off, cause I'm not quite sure what price to give em. So please make an offer if you are interested and make sure to ping the person you are outbidding as well! :) An end date and possibly an auto-buy will be decided on later :) Starting bids are set at 200 000 treasure or 305 gems [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16122769] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/161228/16122769_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16122770] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/161228/16122770_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16122771] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/161228/16122771_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Apotheocrisy @NineEyes @Kaitii @Oncamimus @Disease @Sassa @Astale @Golemkeeper @Valishtu @Lovegood

Hello guys! You all requested to be pinged when Rose and Olive had a nest again, and they did; it just hatched two girls and a boy (you'll find more info in the post Available Dragons on the first page)! I'm thinking of auctioning them off, cause I'm not quite sure what price to give em. So please make an offer if you are interested and make sure to ping the person you are outbidding as well! :) An end date and possibly an auto-buy will be decided on later :) Starting bids are set at 200 000 treasure or 305 gems

16122769_350.png

16122770_350.png

16122771_350.png

@168, @Aeice, @arenthias, @Ares, @Asher, @Asjure, @Auctor, @Azure, @Baku, @Boundary, @calankh, @Calm, @Caribou, @Carmine, @Carpet, @Cedric, @Cheezit, @Chimeric, @Chomp, @Curio, @Cyrya, @DandyElise, @Deathwing, @DragonsChilde, @Drakenhart, @ErianaMoon, @EtchedShadow, @EternaNyx, @Evarinya, @Faylon, @Felraen, @Firethroat, @FoolishRay, @Foxxtrot, @GhostEnthusiast, @Gou, @GreatContagion, @Hoku, @Inculta, @Ink, @Jaigalaar, @Jamethyst, @Jecai, @Jinkx, @Jovaniskye, @Kaial, @kaorusquee, @Kedreeva, @Kich, @KittyBoops, @Kittyisawolf, @Kurokosworth, @Leashedragon, @Leilatainn, @LexiePiper, @LovelyDeeps, @Luciftian, @Maila, @Mandee, @Malis, @Marceline, @mes3, @Minx, @Moofius, @mynabird, @Mystik, @Naturalcyber, @Nennui, @Nerevarine, @Niharike, @noiselessness, @Nyaro, @Oeufcoque, @oftquoted, @PeaceColby, @Phoenixfyre, @PiL0T, @Poland, @Pit, @Prey, @Prism, @QyetLady, @Rangiku, @Rayen, @RimeRind, @Roselia, @Safirien, @Sailable, @Saphariadragon, @Saryina, @smileytechie, @Smara, @Sochitelya, @Somniaat, @spacestraw, @Sporelett, @Stonewarden, @Suraya, @Sylvarant, @Tarere, @techmess, @Terza, @TheRowen, @TheWingedShadow, @tigerpanda13, @Tokie, @UZaaki9, @Vanq, @Vantae, @Voidtech, @vriskittles, @Vyraal, @Warlock, @wesleydog, @Win, @Wow, @Zhar, @Zhebari @Addmon @ChibiEnvyChan @FrostSheep

Hi guys! As you can see in the post above, I have 3 gen2 Imperial babies with Iridescent, Shimmer, Glimmer! Two girls, one boy.
They're up for auction, so please feel free to make an offer if there's one that interests you! :) Autobuy and enddate have to be decided still! Starting bids are set at 200 000 treasure or 305 gems
@168, @Aeice, @arenthias, @Ares, @Asher, @Asjure, @Auctor, @Azure, @Baku, @Boundary, @calankh, @Calm, @Caribou, @Carmine, @Carpet, @Cedric, @Cheezit, @Chimeric, @Chomp, @Curio, @Cyrya, @DandyElise, @Deathwing, @DragonsChilde, @Drakenhart, @ErianaMoon, @EtchedShadow, @EternaNyx, @Evarinya, @Faylon, @Felraen, @Firethroat, @FoolishRay, @Foxxtrot, @GhostEnthusiast, @Gou, @GreatContagion, @Hoku, @Inculta, @Ink, @Jaigalaar, @Jamethyst, @Jecai, @Jinkx, @Jovaniskye, @Kaial, @kaorusquee, @Kedreeva, @Kich, @KittyBoops, @Kittyisawolf, @Kurokosworth, @Leashedragon, @Leilatainn, @LexiePiper, @LovelyDeeps, @Luciftian, @Maila, @Mandee, @Malis, @Marceline, @mes3, @Minx, @Moofius, @mynabird, @Mystik, @Naturalcyber, @Nennui, @Nerevarine, @Niharike, @noiselessness, @Nyaro, @Oeufcoque, @oftquoted, @PeaceColby, @Phoenixfyre, @PiL0T, @Poland, @Pit, @Prey, @Prism, @QyetLady, @Rangiku, @Rayen, @RimeRind, @Roselia, @Safirien, @Sailable, @Saphariadragon, @Saryina, @smileytechie, @Smara, @Sochitelya, @Somniaat, @spacestraw, @Sporelett, @Stonewarden, @Suraya, @Sylvarant, @Tarere, @techmess, @Terza, @TheRowen, @TheWingedShadow, @tigerpanda13, @Tokie, @UZaaki9, @Vanq, @Vantae, @Voidtech, @vriskittles, @Vyraal, @Warlock, @wesleydog, @Win, @Wow, @Zhar, @Zhebari @Addmon @ChibiEnvyChan @FrostSheep

Hi guys! As you can see in the post above, I have 3 gen2 Imperial babies with Iridescent, Shimmer, Glimmer! Two girls, one boy.
They're up for auction, so please feel free to make an offer if there's one that interests you! :) Autobuy and enddate have to be decided still! Starting bids are set at 200 000 treasure or 305 gems
@gaia

what are the starting bids? i cant find them O:
@gaia

what are the starting bids? i cant find them O:
@Vriskittles: I don't have starting bids, cause I'm not quite sure where to put them at! (I don't do auction very often ^^') So yeah, you are free to make an offer yourself! :)
@Vriskittles: I don't have starting bids, cause I'm not quite sure where to put them at! (I don't do auction very often ^^') So yeah, you are free to make an offer yourself! :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 82 83