Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Outliers: A Subspecies Hatchery
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151
@KraalofBhaga

Thank you so very much for your interest in Outliers!

I have sent you a PM ;-)
@KraalofBhaga

Thank you so very much for your interest in Outliers!

I have sent you a PM ;-)
1WDkW5k.jpg
@Serilda
I am interested in the male Malware if he is still for sale!

Also, in the next few weeks I will have a breeding pair of Stormdancers- a Lightning subspecies. I would love to help this project grow!
@Serilda
I am interested in the male Malware if he is still for sale!

Also, in the next few weeks I will have a breeding pair of Stormdancers- a Lightning subspecies. I would love to help this project grow!
1WDkW5k.jpg
@KenogariYuki

I am so glad you like him and yes, he is available! Send a CR for him whenever you're ready.

I will PM you about the Stormdancers.

Thank you for visiting Outliers and your interest in this project!!
@KenogariYuki

I am so glad you like him and yes, he is available! Send a CR for him whenever you're ready.

I will PM you about the Stormdancers.

Thank you for visiting Outliers and your interest in this project!!
1WDkW5k.jpg
@serilds please ping me with Hacker and Shroomlinge
@serilds please ping me with Hacker and Shroomlinge
holli, she/her
@HolliKyo

I will add you to those ping lists now. Thank you for your interest in Outliers!
@HolliKyo

I will add you to those ping lists now. Thank you for your interest in Outliers!
1WDkW5k.jpg
@Esgelrothion
@Trigenby

Outliers is pleased to announce our new pair Ricky and Lucy. They are members of the Shadow flight subspecies Chessers.
@Esgelrothion
@Trigenby

Outliers is pleased to announce our new pair Ricky and Lucy. They are members of the Shadow flight subspecies Chessers.
1WDkW5k.jpg
@Serilda

I'm interested in the Malware female (White/Maroon/Red)

I don't have the funds to buy her just yet but as soon as I get enough, I'd like to purchase her.

I should have enough by the end of the day if you could put her on hold for me, please. Just in case.
@Serilda

I'm interested in the Malware female (White/Maroon/Red)

I don't have the funds to buy her just yet but as soon as I get enough, I'd like to purchase her.

I should have enough by the end of the day if you could put her on hold for me, please. Just in case.
i3J2l1S.png
@ufooccult

Hi there! Isn't she a cutie? I am happy to hold her for you! Just send a CR whenever you are ready!
@ufooccult

Hi there! Isn't she a cutie? I am happy to hold her for you! Just send a CR whenever you are ready!
1WDkW5k.jpg
@Serilda

She really is! I sent you a CR request. Thanks for putting her on old.
@Serilda

She really is! I sent you a CR request. Thanks for putting her on old.
i3J2l1S.png
@ufooccult She is on her way to you now! You are so welcome for the hold and it was not a problem at all. Enjoy that pretty girl and thank you for your interest in Outliers.
@ufooccult She is on her way to you now! You are so welcome for the hold and it was not a problem at all. Enjoy that pretty girl and thank you for your interest in Outliers.
1WDkW5k.jpg
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151