Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | »Dreamscape Blues« [18/11 Hiatus]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 56 57
@Isana
no problem!
@Isana
no problem!
WRcl6DV.png
Hi there @autumnthunder

I quite literally just joined Flight Rising so I'm not sure how this works! However, I firstly wanted to say thank you for being so kind and generous to us newbies! An offer of a free dragon is very nice especially for those of us trying to get up on to our feet! Secondly, I was wondering if I could be put on a ping list? That's kind of like a notification list for when dragons hatch, right? Well, I hope I'm right or I might sound pretty stupid now, but I was hoping I could be put on the ping list for your breeding pair, Dusk Chasers? If that's alright with you! : )

Anyways excuse my newbieness!
Hi there @autumnthunder

I quite literally just joined Flight Rising so I'm not sure how this works! However, I firstly wanted to say thank you for being so kind and generous to us newbies! An offer of a free dragon is very nice especially for those of us trying to get up on to our feet! Secondly, I was wondering if I could be put on a ping list? That's kind of like a notification list for when dragons hatch, right? Well, I hope I'm right or I might sound pretty stupid now, but I was hoping I could be put on the ping list for your breeding pair, Dusk Chasers? If that's alright with you! : )

Anyways excuse my newbieness!
@Trickster22
thank you for your kind words!
and yes, that's exactly what a ping list is! i'll add you right away!
@Trickster22
thank you for your kind words!
and yes, that's exactly what a ping list is! i'll add you right away!
WRcl6DV.png
@autumnthunder thanks so much for the confirmation and for adding me onto your ping list!! :)
@autumnthunder thanks so much for the confirmation and for adding me onto your ping list!! :)
@Trickster22
no problem :)
@Trickster22
no problem :)
WRcl6DV.png
@autumnthunder is 'Tonight' available?
@autumnthunder is 'Tonight' available?
@SonyaWilly

yup! want me to send him your way?
@SonyaWilly

yup! want me to send him your way?
WRcl6DV.png