Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Lightning Lab - Subspecies Hatchery Hub
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@Cien It's perfectly fine. ^^ Would you like me to add you to the list of breeders? I can link to your post in this thread or if you prefer I can link to your hatchery.
@Cien It's perfectly fine. ^^ Would you like me to add you to the list of breeders? I can link to your post in this thread or if you prefer I can link to your hatchery.
@Cymas
Oh, good! I was a little worried haha. And yes, please! Please link my post in this thread! :)

Edited because I made a mistake. ;w;
@Cymas
Oh, good! I was a little worried haha. And yes, please! Please link my post in this thread! :)

Edited because I made a mistake. ;w;
hatchery%20banner%20smaller.png
imperials, red and gold, triple midnight+ & storms dancers!
@Cien This is the main Dragon Sales forum, not our in Flight one. ^^;
@Cien This is the main Dragon Sales forum, not our in Flight one. ^^;
@Cymas
Ah, whops! I got a little confused haha. I'm gonna edit my post wow that's embarrassing!
Sorry! Um, that's fine! Please still link to this thread - in any case I'd rather sell them through the hub h-haha. Sorry about that. ;w;
@Cymas
Ah, whops! I got a little confused haha. I'm gonna edit my post wow that's embarrassing!
Sorry! Um, that's fine! Please still link to this thread - in any case I'd rather sell them through the hub h-haha. Sorry about that. ;w;
hatchery%20banner%20smaller.png
imperials, red and gold, triple midnight+ & storms dancers!
@Cien No worries, perhaps I didn't clarify it enough in the Flight forum. I will link to your post here. :)
@Cien No worries, perhaps I didn't clarify it enough in the Flight forum. I will link to your post here. :)
@JusticeTurtle

I'd like to be added to the ping list for those Stormdancers. <drool>
@JusticeTurtle

I'd like to be added to the ping list for those Stormdancers. <drool>
3xgPfeK.png
@Zaranock Added! :D
@Zaranock Added! :D
tumblr_omdjqr5YYp1r4lw2fo1_500.png
@Cymas Awesome! (Self-ping for reference: @ShadowRising)

I currently am breeding the dragons that will give me Stormdancers 100% of the time, and I'll update this post when I have them and they're RTB! (So... I guess right now I'm breeding pre-Stormdancers?)
@Cymas Awesome! (Self-ping for reference: @ShadowRising)

I currently am breeding the dragons that will give me Stormdancers 100% of the time, and I'll update this post when I have them and they're RTB! (So... I guess right now I'm breeding pre-Stormdancers?)
FR +12
@ShadowRising Sounds good! :) Linked you, will make a note that yours aren't quite ready yet. Let me know when they are!
@ShadowRising Sounds good! :) Linked you, will make a note that yours aren't quite ready yet. Let me know when they are!
@Cymas

Will do!
@Cymas

Will do!
FR +12
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15