Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | »Zhade's Hatchery« AURABOA
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 371 372
@gendersquare

Sure will do :)
When you get your hatchery up, I'd love to add you to my affiliates list :D
@gendersquare

Sure will do :)
When you get your hatchery up, I'd love to add you to my affiliates list :D
E5NiyJY.png
@DeathZhade could you put me on a ping for any redish colored wildclaws?
@DeathZhade could you put me on a ping for any redish colored wildclaws?
Respect Existence or Expect Resistance

VOw1swj.gif
@Thief6
Sure :)
@Thief6
Sure :)
E5NiyJY.png
@DeathZhade
Oh gosh your hatchery is really nice! Could you put me on the pinglist for Wind & Ice, Essence & Sanguine, Arcae & Windthall, Leila & Equetic, Lyre & Jinn, and Regalia & Archlight? And if you could put me on the updates pinglist as well, that'd be great! Sorry for listing so many pairs! >w<
@DeathZhade
Oh gosh your hatchery is really nice! Could you put me on the pinglist for Wind & Ice, Essence & Sanguine, Arcae & Windthall, Leila & Equetic, Lyre & Jinn, and Regalia & Archlight? And if you could put me on the updates pinglist as well, that'd be great! Sorry for listing so many pairs! >w<
hatchery%20banner%20smaller.png
imperials, red and gold, triple midnight+ & storms dancers!
@Cien
Sure :D most of the pairs are either nesting or going to nest in a few days :)
@Cien
Sure :D most of the pairs are either nesting or going to nest in a few days :)
E5NiyJY.png
I'm always looking for more banners in my hatchery banner thread :) if you like you can post yours there too:
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=baz&id=1375456
I'm always looking for more banners in my hatchery banner thread :) if you like you can post yours there too:
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=baz&id=1375456
@Seek
What a great opportunity! Thank you very much!
@Seek
What a great opportunity! Thank you very much!
E5NiyJY.png
Not a problem :) I'm just hoping maybe the admins will make it a permanent thread at the top of the dreg sale forum or something X)
Not a problem :) I'm just hoping maybe the admins will make it a permanent thread at the top of the dreg sale forum or something X)
@DeathZhade

Uhm so I was going to go through and try to decide what would pair best with what I have, etc etc, but that's like way too much effort so can you just ping me for all coatls all the time? Specifically crystal and/or facet and/or circuit.
@DeathZhade

Uhm so I was going to go through and try to decide what would pair best with what I have, etc etc, but that's like way too much effort so can you just ping me for all coatls all the time? Specifically crystal and/or facet and/or circuit.
41c880f5-f82d-11e8-8a7b-37c92d08b6d7.gif8Db4ykw.png88cebbfa-034a-11e9-a724-29d4b360ab9f.gif
@friendhamster
Sure will XD I'm glad you like them!
@friendhamster
Sure will XD I'm glad you like them!
E5NiyJY.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 371 372