Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | To be continued.. - 7-digs, 6-digs, Gen1
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 75 76
@Moomargh please ADD TO ALL THE LISTS! lol
@Moomargh please ADD TO ALL THE LISTS! lol
MpSIvUv.png
@IronPen oooh you added the banner! And thank you, I had a good sleep and feeling a lot better :)

@Godiva Yes that includes all, I'll add you now :)

@cooneyms Yay, thank you, thats awesome :) I'll add you to those lists!

@Melodious adding you now, thank you!

@Dyredragon fair enough, I'll add you to all now! :D
@IronPen oooh you added the banner! And thank you, I had a good sleep and feeling a lot better :)

@Godiva Yes that includes all, I'll add you now :)

@cooneyms Yay, thank you, thats awesome :) I'll add you to those lists!

@Melodious adding you now, thank you!

@Dyredragon fair enough, I'll add you to all now! :D
2T7Jk2l.png
upp :) ready to update this in a bit. we've got exciting stuff coming up!
upp :) ready to update this in a bit. we've got exciting stuff coming up!
2T7Jk2l.png
Hello pinglist people! I've pinged you all since we've had a big update today!
We got around 9 new 7-digits, 3 new 6-digits and 3 new Gen 1s. We are also doing our first auction, and this one is very special :) An unbred, 7-digit, 2nd gen Imp! You can check them all out on the first page.

@10k @pocketwitch @Wryneck @Cuppycakez @Dureena @Godiva @Melodious @Xarina @junipa @Bluedragon @Sinnibelle @Kardi @H0rr0r @lawnmowers @SirLeafheart @Nautisk @Kaial @Slime @kaorusquee

I'm also pinging the 2nd Gen Imp ping list;
Hi guys! We are auctioning off an unbred, 7-digit Gen 2 Imp on the first page (second post), come check it out! :)

@168 @Aeice @Altrntvevil @Antea @Ares @Asher @Auctor @Azure @Baku @Barakitty @calankh @Calm @Caribou @Carmine @Carpet @Chimeric @Chomp @Curio @Cyrya @Deathwing @Disease @Dragoneater @DragonsChilde @Drakenhart @ErianaMoon @EtchedShadow @EternaNyx @Evarinya @Faylon @Felraen @Firethroat @Foxxtrot @GhostEnthusiast @GinIchimaru @GreatContagion @Inculta @Ink @Jinkx @Jovaniskye @Kaitii @Kich @KittyBoops @Leashedragon @Leilatainn @LovelyDeeps @Luciftian @Mandee @Malis @mes3 @Minx @Moofius @mynabird @Mystik @Naturalcyber @Nennui @Nerevarine @Niharike @NineEyes @noiselessness @Oncamimus @Phoenixfyre @PiL0T @Pit @Prism @Quenya @QyetLady @Rangiku @Rayen @Razputin @Safirien @Sailable @Saphariadragon @Saryina @smileytechie @Smara @Sochitelya @Somniaat @spacestraw @Sporelett @Stonewarden @Suraya @Sylvarant @Tangaroa @techmess @Terza @TheRowen @TheWingedShadow @tigerpanda12 @Tokie @UZaaki9 @Vantae @Voidtech @vriskittles @Vyraal @Warlock @Win @Wow @Zhebari

Hello pinglist people! I've pinged you all since we've had a big update today!
We got around 9 new 7-digits, 3 new 6-digits and 3 new Gen 1s. We are also doing our first auction, and this one is very special :) An unbred, 7-digit, 2nd gen Imp! You can check them all out on the first page.

@10k @pocketwitch @Wryneck @Cuppycakez @Dureena @Godiva @Melodious @Xarina @junipa @Bluedragon @Sinnibelle @Kardi @H0rr0r @lawnmowers @SirLeafheart @Nautisk @Kaial @Slime @kaorusquee

I'm also pinging the 2nd Gen Imp ping list;
Hi guys! We are auctioning off an unbred, 7-digit Gen 2 Imp on the first page (second post), come check it out! :)

@168 @Aeice @Altrntvevil @Antea @Ares @Asher @Auctor @Azure @Baku @Barakitty @calankh @Calm @Caribou @Carmine @Carpet @Chimeric @Chomp @Curio @Cyrya @Deathwing @Disease @Dragoneater @DragonsChilde @Drakenhart @ErianaMoon @EtchedShadow @EternaNyx @Evarinya @Faylon @Felraen @Firethroat @Foxxtrot @GhostEnthusiast @GinIchimaru @GreatContagion @Inculta @Ink @Jinkx @Jovaniskye @Kaitii @Kich @KittyBoops @Leashedragon @Leilatainn @LovelyDeeps @Luciftian @Mandee @Malis @mes3 @Minx @Moofius @mynabird @Mystik @Naturalcyber @Nennui @Nerevarine @Niharike @NineEyes @noiselessness @Oncamimus @Phoenixfyre @PiL0T @Pit @Prism @Quenya @QyetLady @Rangiku @Rayen @Razputin @Safirien @Sailable @Saphariadragon @Saryina @smileytechie @Smara @Sochitelya @Somniaat @spacestraw @Sporelett @Stonewarden @Suraya @Sylvarant @Tangaroa @techmess @Terza @TheRowen @TheWingedShadow @tigerpanda12 @Tokie @UZaaki9 @Vantae @Voidtech @vriskittles @Vyraal @Warlock @Win @Wow @Zhebari

2T7Jk2l.png
@moomargh

I would definitely put the SB on that 2nd gen imp =)
@moomargh

I would definitely put the SB on that 2nd gen imp =)
@Phoenixfyre

Awesome, I'll mark you down! :)
@Phoenixfyre

Awesome, I'll mark you down! :)
2T7Jk2l.png
@moomargh @Phoenixfyre 200k on the gen2 imp boy ^^ Hey Phoenix XD
@moomargh @Phoenixfyre 200k on the gen2 imp boy ^^ Hey Phoenix XD
cP22QlS.png
@NineEyes Marking you down, thanks! :)
@NineEyes Marking you down, thanks! :)
2T7Jk2l.png
@moomargh

Idk if you're going to use the pinglists every time, but if you're not I'd loved to be pinged for 2nd gen imps and 6 digit and below dragons.
@moomargh

Idk if you're going to use the pinglists every time, but if you're not I'd loved to be pinged for 2nd gen imps and 6 digit and below dragons.
Lichtdrache.gif

Searching for ID: 701737107
@Safirien We have a pinglists for different sort of dragons (eg 6-digits, 7-digits), so I can add you to the 6-digit pinglist, which we would ping if any 6-digits were added (usually update with 2 or more dragons, like today, so at least you wouldnt always get pinged for a single dragon).
Also if we ever come across 5-digits, or more 2nd Gen imps we'd probably ping the ODCA 5-digit list and the above Gen 2 imp list :)
@Safirien We have a pinglists for different sort of dragons (eg 6-digits, 7-digits), so I can add you to the 6-digit pinglist, which we would ping if any 6-digits were added (usually update with 2 or more dragons, like today, so at least you wouldnt always get pinged for a single dragon).
Also if we ever come across 5-digits, or more 2nd Gen imps we'd probably ping the ODCA 5-digit list and the above Gen 2 imp list :)
2T7Jk2l.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 75 76