Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] The Joyful Contagion | XYY
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19
@WolfSong LOOK AT THE CHILDREN

Wait, I did? xD That was such a long time ago. I'll pass for now. (I need to save space for the Arcane vs Wind push in a few weeks so I can prove myself dominant! ...I mean, kick my friend's butt. Actually, it's sort of the same thing.)
@WolfSong LOOK AT THE CHILDREN

Wait, I did? xD That was such a long time ago. I'll pass for now. (I need to save space for the Arcane vs Wind push in a few weeks so I can prove myself dominant! ...I mean, kick my friend's butt. Actually, it's sort of the same thing.)
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
[center][font=century gothic]@Ponythekidrs I KNOW THE PINK ONE IS ABSOLUTE GOLD Sure, no problems! Ooooooh good luck with your dom push, they're so much fun! Be sure to buy siblings and give them weird names, like I did this time: [img]http://i.imgur.com/oIxPlmO.png?2.png[/img] [i]I'M A GENIUS[/i][/center]
@Ponythekidrs I KNOW THE PINK ONE IS ABSOLUTE GOLD

Sure, no problems! Ooooooh good luck with your dom push, they're so much fun! Be sure to buy siblings and give them weird names, like I did this time:

oIxPlmO.png?2.png

I'M A GENIUS
f2VHCTu.gif
@WolfSong I'M SCREAMING

(i'm not actually screaming)

BUT THAT IS FREAKING HILARIOUS OMG

(btw: i'm gonna send a leveled fodder your way, i know you're not a receiver for the raffle but hey it's a free dragon that turns into money!)
@WolfSong I'M SCREAMING

(i'm not actually screaming)

BUT THAT IS FREAKING HILARIOUS OMG

(btw: i'm gonna send a leveled fodder your way, i know you're not a receiver for the raffle but hey it's a free dragon that turns into money!)
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
@Ponythekidrs Thanks for the disclaimer! XD

I would love to take them, but I need to go to work now and they wouldn't count for your tickets! D: Send 'em to Frankie instead, it looks like they're awake. I'll take them from you next time, aight? :3
@Ponythekidrs Thanks for the disclaimer! XD

I would love to take them, but I need to go to work now and they wouldn't count for your tickets! D: Send 'em to Frankie instead, it looks like they're awake. I'll take them from you next time, aight? :3
f2VHCTu.gif
@WolfSong Aw, okay. See ya then!
@WolfSong Aw, okay. See ya then!
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
@wolfsong

Wow so many gorgeous imps! Very difficult choice. If Muted Machine was silver or grey instead of platinum I'd buy her in an instant.

But Vigor's platinum looks amazing with the crimson/maroon. I'll be sending a CR along for her.
@wolfsong

Wow so many gorgeous imps! Very difficult choice. If Muted Machine was silver or grey instead of platinum I'd buy her in an instant.

But Vigor's platinum looks amazing with the crimson/maroon. I'll be sending a CR along for her.
@Garjansverd Thank you, I'm quite happy with this mottley crew! It's disappointing that Muted Machine came out with platinum, but that's just the luck of the draw, eh?

Nice choice, she's one of my favourites from the hatchery! Enjoy your new dragon, and I hope to see you another day! :D
@Garjansverd Thank you, I'm quite happy with this mottley crew! It's disappointing that Muted Machine came out with platinum, but that's just the luck of the draw, eh?

Nice choice, she's one of my favourites from the hatchery! Enjoy your new dragon, and I hope to see you another day! :D
f2VHCTu.gif
@wolfsong

Thanks! And I'm sure you'll see me again soon enough. :)

Edit: and happy riot of rot to you and your clan :)
@wolfsong

Thanks! And I'm sure you'll see me again soon enough. :)

Edit: and happy riot of rot to you and your clan :)
Boop!
Boop!
f2VHCTu.gif
Last call for the two female Imperials in Beautiful Machines! They are to be exalted some time in the next two days should nobody claim them!
Last call for the two female Imperials in Beautiful Machines! They are to be exalted some time in the next two days should nobody claim them!
f2VHCTu.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19