Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [Moonlit Sea] XXY & XXX eXtravaganza!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 225 226
Sure @narentidragon send me a banner when you get one. There is an artist making one for me, but you can use eithe the small animated one in my signature, or small one in my profile.
Sure @narentidragon send me a banner when you get one. There is an artist making one for me, but you can use eithe the small animated one in my signature, or small one in my profile.
Selling off accents and skins, look here!rainbow-fish-banner_zps425d1161.gif
@Zaratyst

Sounds great!
Can't wait to open my hatchery. (and also be affiliates with you ^u^)
@Zaratyst

Sounds great!
Can't wait to open my hatchery. (and also be affiliates with you ^u^)
YCOzZhb.gif
theultimatecatsig.gif
@narentidragon ooh, Okami! That was a pretty game. I thought they should port it to the Xbox Kinect. More precise than the Wii, and you would get a tai chi workout.
@narentidragon ooh, Okami! That was a pretty game. I thought they should port it to the Xbox Kinect. More precise than the Wii, and you would get a tai chi workout.
@Zaratyst

Sorry, it was night and I was sleeping when you posted this in my time.

Yeah! I agree with you. Okami is an amazing game. They should make Okami and Shadow of the Colossus for Xbox. You'd get a huge amount of exercise with Colossus. :)
The sequel to Okami was a bit of a disappointment. (Okami Den)
They said that the sequel would be on wii, which probably would have been waaaaaay better. The DS is not so great. :/
@Zaratyst

Sorry, it was night and I was sleeping when you posted this in my time.

Yeah! I agree with you. Okami is an amazing game. They should make Okami and Shadow of the Colossus for Xbox. You'd get a huge amount of exercise with Colossus. :)
The sequel to Okami was a bit of a disappointment. (Okami Den)
They said that the sequel would be on wii, which probably would have been waaaaaay better. The DS is not so great. :/
YCOzZhb.gif
theultimatecatsig.gif
Bump for you.
Bump for you.
wLImlZB.gif
I'm really happy with the way the 3 shadow babies came out today! Take a peek.
ping:
@EverestDrak
I'm really happy with the way the 3 shadow babies came out today! Take a peek.
ping:
@EverestDrak
@Zaratyst
Ooh yeah, that skydancer male is really pretty! Would you mind haggling a bit for him? Like 15k? Or is that too low?
@Zaratyst
Ooh yeah, that skydancer male is really pretty! Would you mind haggling a bit for him? Like 15k? Or is that too low?
@EverestDrak Well, his 2 siblings sold for 20k in a few hours so... How about 18k?
@EverestDrak Well, his 2 siblings sold for 20k in a few hours so... How about 18k?
@zaratyst
Okay that's fine then, 18k it is.
@zaratyst
Okay that's fine then, 18k it is.
Groovy, I'll pull him down and send him in a crossroads. Thank you!
Groovy, I'll pull him down and send him in a crossroads. Thank you!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 225 226