Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | {Teahouse Hatchery} Closed
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 185 186
@wmctalon

You forgot your affiliate discount! I've canceled the CR and will resend it for the proper amount.
@wmctalon

You forgot your affiliate discount! I've canceled the CR and will resend it for the proper amount.
Zo7dCea.png
@varaeya

Oh goodness thank you! ^.^ I think he's still in the AH though so it won't let me accept the trade.
@varaeya

Oh goodness thank you! ^.^ I think he's still in the AH though so it won't let me accept the trade.
bwPDIOd.pngOOf4SrF.gif LeXcCYI.pngOOf4SrF.gif 1ZL52oD.png
@wmctalon

Woops, I can't multitask! Should be good now!
@wmctalon

Woops, I can't multitask! Should be good now!
Zo7dCea.png
@varaeya

All good, thanks again!
@varaeya

All good, thanks again!
bwPDIOd.pngOOf4SrF.gif LeXcCYI.pngOOf4SrF.gif 1ZL52oD.png
@wmctalon

Thanks for giving him a good home! Did you want me to take you off the pinglist for that pair?
@wmctalon

Thanks for giving him a good home! Did you want me to take you off the pinglist for that pair?
Zo7dCea.png
@varaeya
Hello I'd love to be put on the pinglist for Iced Tea. Also do you mind if we become affiliates? Your hatchery is beyond adorable.
@varaeya
Hello I'd love to be put on the pinglist for Iced Tea. Also do you mind if we become affiliates? Your hatchery is beyond adorable.
BPpOUJu.png
@mindlesslyanna

Thanks! I've added you to the pinglist and affiliates!

By the way, I currently have three hatchlings for sale from the Iced Tea pair. Are you interested in any of those or is there a more specific combination you're looking for?
@mindlesslyanna

Thanks! I've added you to the pinglist and affiliates!

By the way, I currently have three hatchlings for sale from the Iced Tea pair. Are you interested in any of those or is there a more specific combination you're looking for?
Zo7dCea.png
@varaeya
The ones they have now are super pretty, but I just don't have the room or funds for them right now. My lair is getting a renovation. I'll wait until the next time they have a batch and I'm not seeking a certain combo from them.
@varaeya
The ones they have now are super pretty, but I just don't have the room or funds for them right now. My lair is getting a renovation. I'll wait until the next time they have a batch and I'm not seeking a certain combo from them.
BPpOUJu.png
@mindlesslyanna

Alright! I'll let you know when they hatch their next nest.
@mindlesslyanna

Alright! I'll let you know when they hatch their next nest.
Zo7dCea.png
@Varaeya I am absolutely in love with "vacation"! I have the gems, but I'm a tad low on space right now. I'm going to try selling off some dragons tomorrow to make space. Would it be possible for you to hold her for me until tomorrow evening?
@Varaeya I am absolutely in love with "vacation"! I have the gems, but I'm a tad low on space right now. I'm going to try selling off some dragons tomorrow to make space. Would it be possible for you to hold her for me until tomorrow evening?
KPOdeE5.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 185 186