Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | {Teahouse Hatchery} Closed
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 185 186
@varaeya

Your hatchery is absolutely stunning! Would you want to be affiliates? :)
@varaeya

Your hatchery is absolutely stunning! Would you want to be affiliates? :)
bwPDIOd.pngOOf4SrF.gif LeXcCYI.pngOOf4SrF.gif 1ZL52oD.png
@wmctalon

I don't see why not! I'll go update my affiliates list!
@wmctalon

I don't see why not! I'll go update my affiliates list!
Zo7dCea.png
@varaeya

asdjfweww. I'd love to take 'Dark Crystal' home with me. Problem is, I only have 179 gems left after buying the 2 familiars that are being cycled out tomorrow.

Would you accept a mixed payment of 179gems and 48kt? ;u; (I think I did my math correctly?? :^D)
@varaeya

asdjfweww. I'd love to take 'Dark Crystal' home with me. Problem is, I only have 179 gems left after buying the 2 familiars that are being cycled out tomorrow.

Would you accept a mixed payment of 179gems and 48kt? ;u; (I think I did my math correctly?? :^D)
@RainbowReindeer

That math looks right! If you send me the 179g or the 48kT via PM, I'll set up a CR for the rest!
@RainbowReindeer

That math looks right! If you send me the 179g or the 48kT via PM, I'll set up a CR for the rest!
Zo7dCea.png
New G2 female noc hatchling added!

@Kurokosworth
New G2 female noc hatchling added!

@Kurokosworth
Zo7dCea.png
@varaeya

Could you ping me if you end up breeding your "White Tea" pair again please? :D
@varaeya

Could you ping me if you end up breeding your "White Tea" pair again please? :D
bwPDIOd.pngOOf4SrF.gif LeXcCYI.pngOOf4SrF.gif 1ZL52oD.png
Three 2nd gen. Crystal Spirals and Pearlcatcher added!

@Alkine
Three 2nd gen. Crystal Spirals and Pearlcatcher added!

@Alkine
Zo7dCea.png
Friendly bump :)
Friendly bump :)
WegjcrA.pngM00ynEg.pngD2vq3xk.png

tumblr_inline_od6kgtJjsY1ts73zp_540.pngtumblr_inline_o38xqzuDbi1ts73zp_540.pngnE2iWmO.pngtumblr_inline_p5c7fvTmR81r3h1o8_540.png

VfhqktH.png
I'm not sure what happened to the first ping--but I was selling a LOT that day. It probably just got blended in.

Thank you, but I'm not interest. (All though I love the pearl catcher). I'm not in the mood to update my clan and I have to many babies on the way.
I'm not sure what happened to the first ping--but I was selling a LOT that day. It probably just got blended in.

Thank you, but I'm not interest. (All though I love the pearl catcher). I'm not in the mood to update my clan and I have to many babies on the way.
light.png
@Alkine

Understandable! Do you want me to keep you on the pinglist for future crystals or would you prefer I take you off the list?
@Alkine

Understandable! Do you want me to keep you on the pinglist for future crystals or would you prefer I take you off the list?
Zo7dCea.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 185 186