Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Dragons of Cauldron - Hatchery
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Falconair
Got one little Vulcan if you're interested in him!
@Falconair
Got one little Vulcan if you're interested in him!
fA9EDFQ.png x9ADy1B.png dnuQeRf.png
Two Classic Crimson Hatchlings today! The silver lady is stunning if I do say so myself!
Two Classic Crimson Hatchlings today! The silver lady is stunning if I do say so myself!
Got some new babies for ya!
Got some new babies for ya!
@fALCONAIR
Two new vulcans hatched today!
@fALCONAIR
Two new vulcans hatched today!
UPdated - Anoles and Ifrits are now completed first gen pairings - plus new hatchlings!
UPdated - Anoles and Ifrits are now completed first gen pairings - plus new hatchlings!
@fALCONAIR

Got three new Vulcans just in time for Flameforgers Festival! Get em while they're hot!
@fALCONAIR

Got three new Vulcans just in time for Flameforgers Festival! Get em while they're hot!
@fALCONAIR
@draziwrok

Bunch of Sunset Nocturnes just hatched fresh this morning! Got some pretty boys this time around, too!
@fALCONAIR
@draziwrok

Bunch of Sunset Nocturnes just hatched fresh this morning! Got some pretty boys this time around, too!
@Kaegro
These guys are all so pretty, goodness! I'm going to keep checking back to see if I can clear some lair space before they're gone. Thanks for the pings!
@Kaegro
These guys are all so pretty, goodness! I'm going to keep checking back to see if I can clear some lair space before they're gone. Thanks for the pings!
zyvrj7C.pngguoba.pngpYAz4OB.png Magma.png k7HrJTA.png
@Falconair

No problem! Let me know if there's one in particular you're eyeballing, and I'll hold it off the AH till the end of the festival!
@Falconair

No problem! Let me know if there's one in particular you're eyeballing, and I'll hold it off the AH till the end of the festival!
@Kaegro
I appreciate it, but I've been so spastic with work lately that I felt bad asking. All the Vulcans are sold already, so I'll wait for the next nest. ^.^ Could I please only be pinged for them? Thanks!
@Kaegro
I appreciate it, but I've been so spastic with work lately that I felt bad asking. All the Vulcans are sold already, so I'll wait for the next nest. ^.^ Could I please only be pinged for them? Thanks!
zyvrj7C.pngguoba.pngpYAz4OB.png Magma.png k7HrJTA.png
1 2 3 4 5 6