Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Dragons of Cauldron - Hatchery
1 2 3 4 5 6
Aaaaand updated! Now including more pairs and babies!
Aaaaand updated! Now including more pairs and babies!
fA9EDFQ.png x9ADy1B.png dnuQeRf.png
Added the new Vulcans, Virruk and Volari! They're currently sitting on a nest of two eggs!
Added the new Vulcans, Virruk and Volari! They're currently sitting on a nest of two eggs!
@Kaegro
WOW - Your vectors are marvelous!

I simply must be on your pinglist. Please, I'll need to abduct one of your future hatchlings for science. Fashion science. I will pay full price, of course.

Yes... perfect...

@Kaegro
WOW - Your vectors are marvelous!

I simply must be on your pinglist. Please, I'll need to abduct one of your future hatchlings for science. Fashion science. I will pay full price, of course.

Yes... perfect...

tihutbH.png
  • pigeon
  • they/them
  • FR + 3
  • writer
9rrl5qq.png XSFahtL.png kwqfmF8.png
@Draziwrok
Thank you, haha, I try. =D

Any pinglist in particular, or just want to be pinged every time a pretty baby pops out?
@Draziwrok
Thank you, haha, I try. =D

Any pinglist in particular, or just want to be pinged every time a pretty baby pops out?
@FALCONAIR
I've got another boy - only one, though. I don't know why there are so many girls, and why all the boys look so similar, but wanted to let you know!

@Draziwrok
Got some Sunset Nocturnes that just hatched, in case you were interested!
@FALCONAIR
I've got another boy - only one, though. I don't know why there are so many girls, and why all the boys look so similar, but wanted to let you know!

@Draziwrok
Got some Sunset Nocturnes that just hatched, in case you were interested!
@Kaegro

Thank you for the ping! I've abducted the adult female for science. I love her colors

Friendly bump. Ping me whenever nocturnes are around I would super appreciate it C:

do you want to affiliate? not sure how it work but let me know if you want to :o or a free noc from my shop :o
@Kaegro

Thank you for the ping! I've abducted the adult female for science. I love her colors

Friendly bump. Ping me whenever nocturnes are around I would super appreciate it C:

do you want to affiliate? not sure how it work but let me know if you want to :o or a free noc from my shop :o
tihutbH.png
  • pigeon
  • they/them
  • FR + 3
  • writer
@Draziwrok
I'd be happy to affiliate. I guess we'd just both link to each other's topics with each others' banners/flags/etc? I mean to make a better one, but life gets in the way.
@Draziwrok
I'd be happy to affiliate. I guess we'd just both link to each other's topics with each others' banners/flags/etc? I mean to make a better one, but life gets in the way.
@Kaegro

Ya. I'll use your banner to link to you C: my linkback is in my thread, i would love to feature your hatchery :o
@Kaegro

Ya. I'll use your banner to link to you C: my linkback is in my thread, i would love to feature your hatchery :o
tihutbH.png
  • pigeon
  • they/them
  • FR + 3
  • writer
@Draziwrok
Added your hatchery to the front page - also, there are a couple of the Vulcan Skydanceres if you're interested.
@Draziwrok
Added your hatchery to the front page - also, there are a couple of the Vulcan Skydanceres if you're interested.
Moooooar babbies
Moooooar babbies
1 2 3 4 5 6