Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | On The Rocks [XX Dergs~!]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 157 158
@MikaelHart They new pairs look very nice btw 8D
@MikaelHart They new pairs look very nice btw 8D
Uf8EgNV.png
8fF5e4Q.png lAUYfCG.png
@SCJemie

Oh, busy weekend --last day of the Gala and all. XD A bunch of raffles are closing up... nothing crazy IRL though, except people coming back from their vacations. I got chocolate for souvenirs. XD

Homework doesn't sound too fun. What's it on?
@SCJemie

Oh, busy weekend --last day of the Gala and all. XD A bunch of raffles are closing up... nothing crazy IRL though, except people coming back from their vacations. I got chocolate for souvenirs. XD

Homework doesn't sound too fun. What's it on?
ice_rune_20.png eUzpdSm.png ice_rune_20.png
1. I buy OC art. 2. I don't exalt dragons from non-exalt threads.
3. I try to trade nice-looking dergs in swap threads.
4. If you're a newbie and need help navigating the site, feel free to ask. :)
@SCJemie

Thanks. I was thinking about breaking the post up into two, since it looks so long. What do you think? I also have three or four new hatchlings to put up. :3
@SCJemie

Thanks. I was thinking about breaking the post up into two, since it looks so long. What do you think? I also have three or four new hatchlings to put up. :3
@MikaelHart Can you split a post into 2? o.0 If you can, that actually might be a good idea XD And cool! I might have some pairs to put up, but right now I'm just trying to get lair space >>

It's on circuits basically :'D I love how I thought I understood something, only to have labs like this pop up going "Hah! Nope!" OTL

At least you're getting a lot of chocolate ;D
@MikaelHart Can you split a post into 2? o.0 If you can, that actually might be a good idea XD And cool! I might have some pairs to put up, but right now I'm just trying to get lair space >>

It's on circuits basically :'D I love how I thought I understood something, only to have labs like this pop up going "Hah! Nope!" OTL

At least you're getting a lot of chocolate ;D
Uf8EgNV.png
8fF5e4Q.png lAUYfCG.png
@SCJemie

Sure. I understand that. XD I sold two dergs and immediately accepted two new ones. *facepalm* Won one from a raffle, one from a freebie thing.

How do you think we should split it? Alphabetically? I've been doing everything alphabetically.

Circuits? Computer stuff?

That's true. There's a new Hershey store or something in Vegas, so my aunt and brother got us some unusual flavors.
@SCJemie

Sure. I understand that. XD I sold two dergs and immediately accepted two new ones. *facepalm* Won one from a raffle, one from a freebie thing.

How do you think we should split it? Alphabetically? I've been doing everything alphabetically.

Circuits? Computer stuff?

That's true. There's a new Hershey store or something in Vegas, so my aunt and brother got us some unusual flavors.
@MikaelHart I can accept Irim back now btw! Space just freed up!!! (I need to stop hoarding mateless dragons OTL) Good news though! I GOT FACET DRAGONS!!! 8D We'll see who'll make the prettiest babies with them >:D

Alphabetically could work, especially since we don't really name our pairs XD (Well, I don't :'D)

And yeah, basically computer hardware and electronics. We're just doing the basics right now though, and it's really interesting! I.....just suck at completing work efficiently OTL

That's cool? What were some of the flavors?
@MikaelHart I can accept Irim back now btw! Space just freed up!!! (I need to stop hoarding mateless dragons OTL) Good news though! I GOT FACET DRAGONS!!! 8D We'll see who'll make the prettiest babies with them >:D

Alphabetically could work, especially since we don't really name our pairs XD (Well, I don't :'D)

And yeah, basically computer hardware and electronics. We're just doing the basics right now though, and it's really interesting! I.....just suck at completing work efficiently OTL

That's cool? What were some of the flavors?
Uf8EgNV.png
8fF5e4Q.png lAUYfCG.png
@SCJemie

*patpat* I know that feel. Some I keep, but I don't know what to do with.

Ooh, congrats! Sure thing. I'll split up the pairs when I update in a bit then. :)

*patpat* I am pretty clueless with the comp, but my cousin has built and repaired some.

Well, I know for sure there's macadamia, but I don't know about the rest. I'm more interested in the bagels they brought me. Cranberry bagels! *nomnom*
@SCJemie

*patpat* I know that feel. Some I keep, but I don't know what to do with.

Ooh, congrats! Sure thing. I'll split up the pairs when I update in a bit then. :)

*patpat* I am pretty clueless with the comp, but my cousin has built and repaired some.

Well, I know for sure there's macadamia, but I don't know about the rest. I'm more interested in the bagels they brought me. Cranberry bagels! *nomnom*
Three new hatchlings added! [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10233152] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/102332/10233152_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10233130] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/102332/10233130_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10233128] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/102332/10233128_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
Three new hatchlings added!
@MikaelHart Thanks for taking care of him for a bit! (still don't know what to do with him....)

I'm pretty clueless with the comp in general as well XD Should really look into building one one of these days :'D especially since my laptop is pretty much about to die /pats comp

Ooo those sound delicious 8D Hope you're enjoying them! XD
@MikaelHart Thanks for taking care of him for a bit! (still don't know what to do with him....)

I'm pretty clueless with the comp in general as well XD Should really look into building one one of these days :'D especially since my laptop is pretty much about to die /pats comp

Ooo those sound delicious 8D Hope you're enjoying them! XD
Uf8EgNV.png
8fF5e4Q.png lAUYfCG.png
@SCJemie

No problem! Aha, you don't want to sell him or exalt him, but you don't know if you should keep him? That kinda thing? I have that kinda thing. *facepalm*

*patpat* Mine's a refurbished desktop, but it serves well... except for the bottleneck/blue screen issues.

Thanks! :D
@SCJemie

No problem! Aha, you don't want to sell him or exalt him, but you don't know if you should keep him? That kinda thing? I have that kinda thing. *facepalm*

*patpat* Mine's a refurbished desktop, but it serves well... except for the bottleneck/blue screen issues.

Thanks! :D
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 157 158