Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~ Moonlight Sonata ~ (Closed)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21
@Dragonsmay
Feel the Music recently hatched their nest! Only one egg this time around, details on the first page!
If you're interested, let me know! Pricing is negotiable, baby will be put on the AH in 24 hours to give you time to reply :)
@Dragonsmay
Feel the Music recently hatched their nest! Only one egg this time around, details on the first page!
If you're interested, let me know! Pricing is negotiable, baby will be put on the AH in 24 hours to give you time to reply :)
ASIQ1WN.pngUlOj8iC.gif IjPKWyv.gif HVkyjg9.png
@Salandis @Marchelute
Hullo my aff. friends~
Hopefully I'm pinging the right people here xD
Can I be put on Solitaire's pinglist? And on Deadric Beauty's? c:
@Salandis @Marchelute
Hullo my aff. friends~
Hopefully I'm pinging the right people here xD
Can I be put on Solitaire's pinglist? And on Deadric Beauty's? c:
Hy86VRp.png
» Elf Subs.
» Peryton Adopts
» Adopts
@Silence
Hi there! :D We can get you put on those lists no problem~ Two dragons from Solitaire are currently available on the front page, if either interest you :) (No worries if not, and Sal will give you a ping when they breed next!)
@Silence
Hi there! :D We can get you put on those lists no problem~ Two dragons from Solitaire are currently available on the front page, if either interest you :) (No worries if not, and Sal will give you a ping when they breed next!)
I halfway wanna just ask you to ping me whenever you hatch any doubles or near-doubles (within 1 - 2 colors and especially if they look like doubles) because I'm traaaash.
I halfway wanna just ask you to ping me whenever you hatch any doubles or near-doubles (within 1 - 2 colors and especially if they look like doubles) because I'm traaaash.
Brynncognito.png c5b27c433cf5d9a4dc9301acb352e273.png
tumblr_inline_nclr7pENUw1qe4v7q.png FR Time tumblr_inline_nclr7pENUw1qe4v7q.png
@Brynncognito
Haha, well I certainly could if you want! No worries! xD I actually just hatched an XYY guardian just now, and stuck her (and her siblings) on the front page.
@Brynncognito
Haha, well I certainly could if you want! No worries! xD I actually just hatched an XYY guardian just now, and stuck her (and her siblings) on the front page.
@Marchelute

So long as you're fine with doing that, and with the fact that I'm super picky and might not be interested in actually buying all that often. :x

Also that XYY is gorgeous wow. I just don't like the way Violet Facet looks with darker colors? Otherwise I'd probably snatch her right up.

/Picky
@Marchelute

So long as you're fine with doing that, and with the fact that I'm super picky and might not be interested in actually buying all that often. :x

Also that XYY is gorgeous wow. I just don't like the way Violet Facet looks with darker colors? Otherwise I'd probably snatch her right up.

/Picky
Brynncognito.png c5b27c433cf5d9a4dc9301acb352e273.png
tumblr_inline_nclr7pENUw1qe4v7q.png FR Time tumblr_inline_nclr7pENUw1qe4v7q.png
@Brynncognito
I'm totally fine doing that, and I've got no problem with picky, hehe, so no worries. I'll throw you a ping on any doubles we get :)
@Brynncognito
I'm totally fine doing that, and I've got no problem with picky, hehe, so no worries. I'll throw you a ping on any doubles we get :)
@Marchelute
Awesome! Thanks c:
@Marchelute
Awesome! Thanks c:
Hy86VRp.png
» Elf Subs.
» Peryton Adopts
» Adopts
Bump~
Bump~