Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~ Moonlight Sonata ~ (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
I'm going to pass on the hatchlings this time but keep me pinged @Marchelute
I'm going to pass on the hatchlings this time but keep me pinged @Marchelute
sig_by_cas_a_fras-dcqtcak.gif
@EnchantedEcho @SwishaSweet

Alrighty, thanks for letting me know! I'll keep you both on the pings for the next round :)
@EnchantedEcho @SwishaSweet

Alrighty, thanks for letting me know! I'll keep you both on the pings for the next round :)
ASIQ1WN.pngUlOj8iC.gif IjPKWyv.gif HVkyjg9.png
A bump for you!
A bump for you!

Dw9BXE3.png
image.png flmLUZu.png
@marchelute

Can i pleease be added for Nightwish, Fortuna, & Eclipse?
@marchelute

Can i pleease be added for Nightwish, Fortuna, & Eclipse?
tumblr_inline_nwu3oenklP1t7d5o3_500.gif
@Thorbjorn Certainly! ^_^ Nightwish and Eclipse are also currently nesting, so we'll have hatchlings in just a few days!
@Thorbjorn Certainly! ^_^ Nightwish and Eclipse are also currently nesting, so we'll have hatchlings in just a few days!
@EnchantedEcho
@lunaris1013
@Thorbjorn

Three hatchlings from Eclipse, 2 Imps and a Noc! Details on the first page :)
Pricing is not set in stone, feel welcome to haggle or make offers in gems, items or a mix! Do also let me know if you would like to remain on the ping list for future hatchlings from this pair!
Hatchies will be placed on the AH after 24 hours. My internet access is limited at the moment, so there may be a delay in replies for the next day or two.
@EnchantedEcho
@lunaris1013
@Thorbjorn

Three hatchlings from Eclipse, 2 Imps and a Noc! Details on the first page :)
Pricing is not set in stone, feel welcome to haggle or make offers in gems, items or a mix! Do also let me know if you would like to remain on the ping list for future hatchlings from this pair!
Hatchies will be placed on the AH after 24 hours. My internet access is limited at the moment, so there may be a delay in replies for the next day or two.
@Marchelute

Oh god that Noc is cute. ♥ I think I'll wait till next time though as I don't have much on me right now. So keep me on the ping list. c:
@Marchelute

Oh god that Noc is cute. ♥ I think I'll wait till next time though as I don't have much on me right now. So keep me on the ping list. c:
AffiliateBanner.png
@Marchelute - That noc is exactly what I'm looking for, but the wrong gender :-(

Please keep me on the list for future hatchies.
@Marchelute - That noc is exactly what I'm looking for, but the wrong gender :-(

Please keep me on the list for future hatchies.

SigClanBanner.png
Quivers.png
@Marchelute

I'm interested, but 87k is kind of high for me right now. Can we haggle?
@Marchelute

I'm interested, but 87k is kind of high for me right now. Can we haggle?
tumblr_inline_nwu3oenklP1t7d5o3_500.gif
@EnchantedEcho
@lunaris1013
Alright, thank you for letting me know ^_^

@Thorbjorn
Most certainly can! Sorry for the late reply, still dealing with some net troubles. What would you like to offer? :)
@EnchantedEcho
@lunaris1013
Alright, thank you for letting me know ^_^

@Thorbjorn
Most certainly can! Sorry for the late reply, still dealing with some net troubles. What would you like to offer? :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21