Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Subspecies, Gen 2, Gen 3 Imps
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 101 102
@Kitiara
can I get on the ping list for Pastel Daydreams? such a pretty pair!!
@Kitiara
can I get on the ping list for Pastel Daydreams? such a pretty pair!!
03M0M3J75.png ornament5-sw-amp.png MUYNhfy.png
GUa9lQd.png
tqGkHih.png
UeSE1vI.png
iJZWqi6.png
nature.gif
@momkanaya,

Thank you! I'll add you to the list!
@momkanaya,

Thank you! I'll add you to the list!

Dw9BXE3.png
image.png flmLUZu.png
@wildewinged, @PatchHasFallen - Midnight Garden has hatched: 3 Nocs, 1 Imp. wildewinged, you get a free derg for naming the pair, so you get first pick.

@Aveah, @momkanaya, PatchHasFallen - Pastel Daydream has hatched: 3 Imps. Aveah, I believe it is your birthday, so if you are interested in any of them, you get first pick.

@madmadsmadly, @KatieOurMatie, PatchHasFallen - Cloudy Skies has hatched: 3 Imps.

@Amariel, @VixenIxy, @spockings - General Ping.

I'll keep these babs off the AH until I hear back. If I don't hear back by tomorrow, you'll get a second ping, and if I still don't hear anything back, then I'll put them up on the AH.
@wildewinged, @PatchHasFallen - Midnight Garden has hatched: 3 Nocs, 1 Imp. wildewinged, you get a free derg for naming the pair, so you get first pick.

@Aveah, @momkanaya, PatchHasFallen - Pastel Daydream has hatched: 3 Imps. Aveah, I believe it is your birthday, so if you are interested in any of them, you get first pick.

@madmadsmadly, @KatieOurMatie, PatchHasFallen - Cloudy Skies has hatched: 3 Imps.

@Amariel, @VixenIxy, @spockings - General Ping.

I'll keep these babs off the AH until I hear back. If I don't hear back by tomorrow, you'll get a second ping, and if I still don't hear anything back, then I'll put them up on the AH.

Dw9BXE3.png
image.png flmLUZu.png
@Kitiara The purple/rose/white girl is lovely, I'd love to have her!
@Kitiara The purple/rose/white girl is lovely, I'd love to have her!
dyf3akg.png
@wildewinged,

She's yours! Sending her now.
@wildewinged,

She's yours! Sending her now.

Dw9BXE3.png
image.png flmLUZu.png
@Kitiara Thank you so much! I really appreciate it. :)
@Kitiara Thank you so much! I really appreciate it. :)
dyf3akg.png
@momkanaya, @madmadsmadly, @KatieOurMatie, @Amariel, @VixenIxy, @spockings

Re-pinging in case you didn't get the first one. Some hatchlings have already sold, so let me know if you're interested. Dergs will go on the AH tomorrow.
@momkanaya, @madmadsmadly, @KatieOurMatie, @Amariel, @VixenIxy, @spockings

Re-pinging in case you didn't get the first one. Some hatchlings have already sold, so let me know if you're interested. Dergs will go on the AH tomorrow.

Dw9BXE3.png
image.png flmLUZu.png
Oh, I'm just a bit stuck for space at the moment, but thanks for the ping! :D
Oh, I'm just a bit stuck for space at the moment, but thanks for the ping! :D
sig2.png
I'm in the same boat with space. Just hatched 5 eggs and I'm not ready to part with all the treasure for an expansion >
I'm in the same boat with space. Just hatched 5 eggs and I'm not ready to part with all the treasure for an expansion >
03M0M3J75.png ornament5-sw-amp.png MUYNhfy.png
GUa9lQd.png
tqGkHih.png
UeSE1vI.png
iJZWqi6.png
nature.gif
@Kitiara
I was wondering if you would be interested in being affiliates? I have a recently opened hatchery and am looking for affiliates :)

Also, may I be added to the ping list for Skipping Stones?
@Kitiara
I was wondering if you would be interested in being affiliates? I have a recently opened hatchery and am looking for affiliates :)

Also, may I be added to the ping list for Skipping Stones?
W5idAr0.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 101 102