Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | PIE FLIGHT Breeders Hub (WIP)
1 2 3 4 5
[center][img]http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/225/6/e/piebanner_copy_by_jennovazombie-d7v22rl.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/0D1x21G.png[/img][img]http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/225/6/e/piebanner_copy_by_jennovazombie-d7v22rl.png[/img] [b][size=6]Breeder's Hub[/size][/b] [/center] [b]ADMINS:[/b] @ Drakenhart @ Wolfsong @ Heropon *ToDoList* Graphics for Hub Refine Teirs Refine Names for Ranks and Teirs BREED PIES [center][img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=44&wing=56&style=4&gender=0&ages=1&prig=4&secg=6&tert=41&elem=1&tertgene=7&spec=prev.png[/img][/center] [center][quote][b]\ INDEX /[/b] About Pie Flight / The Making of Pie Lord Dragons / Rules Ranking System / Membership Requirements / Breeder's List Promotions & Affliates / FAQ[/quote][/center] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=44&wing=56&style=4&gender=1&ages=1&prig=4&secg=6&tert=41&elem=1&tertgene=7&spec=prev.png[/img][/center]
piebanner_copy_by_jennovazombie-d7v22rl.png 0D1x21G.pngpiebanner_copy_by_jennovazombie-d7v22rl.png

Breeder's Hub

ADMINS:
@ Drakenhart
@ Wolfsong
@ Heropon

*ToDoList*
Graphics for Hub
Refine Teirs
Refine Names for Ranks and Teirs
BREED PIES

dragonpic2.php?body=44&wing=56&style=4&gender=0&ages=1&prig=4&secg=6&tert=41&elem=1&tertgene=7&spec=prev.png

Quote:
\ INDEX /

About Pie Flight / The Making of Pie Lord Dragons / Rules

Ranking System / Membership Requirements / Breeder's List

Promotions & Affliates / FAQ
dragonpic2.php?body=44&wing=56&style=4&gender=1&ages=1&prig=4&secg=6&tert=41&elem=1&tertgene=7&spec=prev.png
About Pie Flight / Making of Pie Lord Dragons

Well... go view the thread that started it all!

When the vote happened to determine what the Mighty Pieness looked like in dragon form, the consensus was a Pearlcatcher (pearls + accents = oh my pies!) that was Ivory Speckle Primary, Chocolate Current Secondary, and Goldenrod Smoke Tertiary.

Oh My.

So of course a handful of pie-ous Clans jumped in on the chance to breed Pie-Lord Dragons. What they found was heart breaking, as their search for the Pie-fect pairs crusted over in near-defeat. There were NO Pie-Lord colored Dragons anywhere on Flight Rising.
NONE!

Thus this makes Pie Lord colored Dragons uber rare! And even more lusciously wonderful!

So the race was one to breed Pie Lords!

So at Oct 25, 2014, CaptainSanya finally managed to produce the FIRST Pie Lord Dragon! Even so the breeding project continues on!

~~

Drakenhart went on a hiatus last October due to IRL stuff. But came back with a pie-fect plan. Hire kitchen assistants! Wolfsong and Heropon were recruited to help keep the Main Kitchen Hub up to snuff and finish building it!

Now the fun begins! Again!

Breeders Seeking:

@ Drakenhart seeks Gen1 Pie-Lord-colored Dragons or near misses. She's managed to breed her own Pielicious Lady but the effort continues to find Pie Lord Gen1's!!!
About Pie Flight / Making of Pie Lord Dragons

Well... go view the thread that started it all!

When the vote happened to determine what the Mighty Pieness looked like in dragon form, the consensus was a Pearlcatcher (pearls + accents = oh my pies!) that was Ivory Speckle Primary, Chocolate Current Secondary, and Goldenrod Smoke Tertiary.

Oh My.

So of course a handful of pie-ous Clans jumped in on the chance to breed Pie-Lord Dragons. What they found was heart breaking, as their search for the Pie-fect pairs crusted over in near-defeat. There were NO Pie-Lord colored Dragons anywhere on Flight Rising.
NONE!

Thus this makes Pie Lord colored Dragons uber rare! And even more lusciously wonderful!

So the race was one to breed Pie Lords!

So at Oct 25, 2014, CaptainSanya finally managed to produce the FIRST Pie Lord Dragon! Even so the breeding project continues on!

~~

Drakenhart went on a hiatus last October due to IRL stuff. But came back with a pie-fect plan. Hire kitchen assistants! Wolfsong and Heropon were recruited to help keep the Main Kitchen Hub up to snuff and finish building it!

Now the fun begins! Again!

Breeders Seeking:

@ Drakenhart seeks Gen1 Pie-Lord-colored Dragons or near misses. She's managed to breed her own Pielicious Lady but the effort continues to find Pie Lord Gen1's!!!
Rules of Conduct

Membership into the Hub is two fold. Bakers Breeders and Buyers.

To Be a Buyer, just let us know. You will be added to a ping list that will be used by the Bakers.... Breeders when they have a nest hatch.

Breeders have a stricter standard set before them. After all, kitchens must be clean and lines must be yummy. Breeder must past a health inspection check by one of the admins. Fill out this form (TBA) and pm it to (admins list) with the Subject line as "I WANNA MAKE PIES!"

Once you've past inspection, you will be added to the Breeder list and may use our certificates of authenticity.

Membership in Pie Flight is not necessary to be a part of this Hub (but it is FUN!).

~~

Sniping the right ingredient dragons in the AH is difficult enough. Finding a perfect pair is near impossible. And genes.. well... they are a special ingredient that is costly.

We also ask Members of this Hub to offer their nests. We are looking specifically for dedicated Earth Flight Members for Pie Lords nests. Hwever due to the nature of yummy fruit pies, any flight may offer their nest for rental.

~~

MORE TBA
Rules of Conduct

Membership into the Hub is two fold. Bakers Breeders and Buyers.

To Be a Buyer, just let us know. You will be added to a ping list that will be used by the Bakers.... Breeders when they have a nest hatch.

Breeders have a stricter standard set before them. After all, kitchens must be clean and lines must be yummy. Breeder must past a health inspection check by one of the admins. Fill out this form (TBA) and pm it to (admins list) with the Subject line as "I WANNA MAKE PIES!"

Once you've past inspection, you will be added to the Breeder list and may use our certificates of authenticity.

Membership in Pie Flight is not necessary to be a part of this Hub (but it is FUN!).

~~

Sniping the right ingredient dragons in the AH is difficult enough. Finding a perfect pair is near impossible. And genes.. well... they are a special ingredient that is costly.

We also ask Members of this Hub to offer their nests. We are looking specifically for dedicated Earth Flight Members for Pie Lords nests. Hwever due to the nature of yummy fruit pies, any flight may offer their nest for rental.

~~

MORE TBA
[center][b]Ranking System[/b][/center] [center]** Ranking System is currently under construction ** ** accepting Rank / Pie Types / Etc **[/center] [center]Breeder List Google Doc (tba)[/center] [center][b]Breeder Types:[/b][/center] [center][u]BAKER DIVISIONS[/u][/center] [LIST] [*]Pie Lord Breeders -focus on creating Pie Lord Dragons. [*]Pie Breeders - breed all forms of Pie Dragons. [/LIST] **Division Graphics Go here** You [b]can[/b] be a member of both divisions. Any who wish to breed Pie-dragons may claim either or both. Neither are "[i]batter [/i]then" the other, as all Pie is delicious! This division is merely an [i]organizational[/i] one for sake of allowing Piecolytes, or the curious, to pick which kind of pie-dragon they would like to adopt into their Clan. [i]Be forewarned though, Pie-dragons are delicious and[b] may be[/b] harried by their clanmates for taste-testing.[/i] [center][u]DRAGON PAIR RANKS[/u][/center] These ranks are for the specific dragon pairs and rate how close the offspring they produce fits into the specifications for a given [b]Pie Type[/b]. Eye color-matching is important[i] only[/i] for the most advanced Pie-Dragon Breeder of either Division Type. It takes a lot of trust in other Baker's ovens (nests) to work properly. [columns] [b][size=5]Pie Perfection[/size][/b] (aka 'Fanatic') [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] These are pairs that [b]Produce[/b] perfect Pies for their Types 100% of the time. MUST have matching Eyes for their Types (see types for details). Must match their breed for Type. [/columns] [columns] [b][size=5]Pie-fectly Baked[/size][/b] ~~ [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] These pairs produce 100% color. Eyes may be Earth, Light, or matching Color for their Type. May be any Breed. [/columns] [columns] [b]Sample Size[/b] ~~ [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] These pairs produce a Pie of a given Type 25% or the time or better. Earth, Light, or match Type eyes in offspring. Can be Any Breed. Can be any given range of genes for Type (even basic). [/columns] [columns] [b]Taste Test[/b] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] These pairs produce a Pie of a given Type 10% or the time or better. Any Eye Color in offspring. Can be Any Breed. Genes do not have to match requirements for Type (just as long as it looks Pie-like and may produce a Pie of that Type). [/columns] [columns] [b]Flake[/b]- [i](Fluke)[/i] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] There is a slim chance in Pie Thrower's Hand a pair produces a Perfect Pie. [/columns] [b]*Inverse* Pies[/b] This is where you take *ANY* of the ranks and swap the Primary and Secondary color ranges. All the rest stays the same. [u]Color Range:[/u] [LIST] [*]Primary: Soil - Chocolate [*]Secondary: Goldenrod - Gold [/LIST] [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=56&wing=45&style=4&gender=1&ages=1&prig=5&secg=4&tert=59&elem=1&tertgene=4&spec=prev.png[/img] [center][b]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/b][/center] [center][b]RANKS[/b][/center] [center][b]Pie Lord Breeder Pairs[/b][/center] Those who seek the delicious crustiness of the Pie Lord in their Dragons are held to very strict standards. It is a learning process and requires time and dedication, especially as the Pie Lord color combination is limited, rare, and difficult to come by. [i]This means many dragons may be closely related.[/i] (At this time.) [center][b]Pie Lord Specifications[/b] [u]Breed:[/u] Pearl Catcher [u]Colors:[/u] Ivory / Chocolate / Goldernrod [u]Genes:[/u] Speckle / Current / Smoke [/center] [center][b]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/b][/center] [b]Dough:[/b] [LIST] [*]Breeding Pair has an 80% chance at producing a Pie Lord. [*]Must have triple genes, but Gene types are optional to breeder taste. [*]Colors must be either in order, or inverted. [/LIST] [i]May have any Color Eyes[/i]. [b]Batter [i](need a better name)[/i]:[/b] [LIST] [*]Breeding Pair has an 90% chance at producing a Pie Lord. [*]Pie-Lord Genes at least 50% of the time. [*]Colors must be either in order, or inverted. [/LIST] Must have either: [img]http://flightrising.com/images/icons/earth_rune_20.png[/img] Earth Eyes, [img]http://flightrising.com/images/icons/light_rune_20.png[/img]Light Eyes. [b]Fanatic:[/b] [LIST] [*]Breeding Pair ALWAYS produces a Pie Lord. [*]Pie-Lord Genes as listed. [*]Colors must be in order as listed. [/LIST] [i]Must have [img]http://flightrising.com/images/icons/earth_rune_20.png[/img] Earth Eyes.[/i] [center][b]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/b][/center] [center][u]Pie Breeder Pairs[/u][/center] Those who seek the delicious crustiness of Pie-licious beauty in their Dragons are held to higher-then-average standards. The base requirement is for the Primary color to be crusty and flaky with a hint of buttery goodness. Secondary and Tert colors should either match* each other, or one should match the Primary. Breed does not matter for these tasty treats. All are welcome to Pie Flight's pie-licious Flight of yum. *Matching colors does not mean that have to be the same color (x/y/x, x/x/y, or y/x/x). But they do need to be in the same range. [i]Examples:[/i] [u]Secondary + Tert Match[/u] y/x/x [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=44&wing=42&style=4&gender=1&ages=1&prig=4&secg=6&tert=42&elem=9&tertgene=4&spec=prev.png[/img] y/x/x2 [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=44&wing=55&style=4&gender=1&ages=1&prig=5&secg=4&tert=56&elem=1&tertgene=4&spec=prev.png[/img] [u]Primary + Tert Match[/u] x/y/x [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=44&wing=42&style=4&gender=1&ages=1&prig=4&secg=6&tert=44&elem=9&tertgene=6&spec=prev.png[/img] x/y/x2 [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=55&wing=59&style=4&gender=1&ages=1&prig=5&secg=4&tert=56&elem=1&tertgene=4&spec=prev.png[/img] [u]Primary + Secondary Match[/u] x/x/y [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=44&wing=44&style=4&gender=1&ages=1&prig=6&secg=2&tert=47&elem=9&tertgene=4&spec=prev.png[/img] x/x2/y [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=55&wing=57&style=4&gender=1&ages=1&prig=5&secg=4&tert=43&elem=1&tertgene=4&spec=prev.png[/img] [center][b]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/b][/center] [b]Mixings (need a better name):[/b] This level are for those just starting out their lines, or for those wanting to experiment with new combinations. A tert gene is required, but otherwise a basic/basic/x is fine. One's pairs may be later upgraded (as well all know genes are expensive!) as long as they fit the requirements of the other levels. [u]Color Range:[/u] [i]* Currently under advisement for adjusting.[/i] [LIST] [*]Primary: Goldenrod - Sunshine [*]Secondary: Soil - Chocolate [*]Tert: Any Pie-licious filling. [/LIST] [u]Genes:[/u] [i]Tert Gene is required. Others are optional.[/i] [i]Suggested but not mandatory.[/i] [LIST] [*]Primary: Ripple, Speckle, Bar, Iri [*]Secondary: Shimmer, Stripes, Current, Freckle, Daub [*]Tert: Smoke or Gembond [/LIST] Eye Color may be of any color. Color matching to the primary (Earth or Light), or the filling (tert color) is suggested but not mandatory. [b]Baked Goods (need a better name):[/b] This level covers those who have gotten dragons from other Pie Breeders, or who have spent the time and effort into refining their Pie [s]Bakeries[/s] Hatcheries. Dragons must have three genes, eye colors must match either the crust (Primary) or the filling (Tert). [u]Color Range:[/u] [i]* Currently under advisement for adjusting.[/i] [LIST] [*]Primary: Goldenrod - Sunshine [*]Secondary: Soil - Chocolate [*]Tert: Any Pie-licious filling. [/LIST] [u]Genes:[/u] [i]Three Genes are required.[/i] [i]Suggested but not mandatory.[/i] [LIST] [*]Primary: Ripple, Speckle, Bar, Iri [*]Secondary: Shimmer, Stripes, Current, Freckle, Daub [*]Tert: Smoke or Gembond [/LIST] Eye Color matching to the primary (Earth or Light), or the filling (tert color) is required. [center][b]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/b][/center] [b]Fruit Pie[/b] These are specifically dragons who's Piety reflect the fruits of the world. They are styled as a "slice of pie" as most fruit-based pies of both a top and bottom crust. So the Primary Color is the non-crust, while the Primary and Tert colors are crust colors. May be x/y/x at breeder's choice. Primary must be some form of bright, or fruit-related color range. [i]*Apples come in a variety of colors. We get that. But the 'Golden Delicious' could also be a 'Lemon Pie' too. Keep that in mind.*[/i] [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=13&wing=56&style=4&gender=0&ages=1&prig=1&secg=7&tert=41&elem=1&tertgene=4&spec=prev.png[/img] [b]Color Range:[/b] [u]Primary:[/u] Goldenrod - Gold [u]Secondary:[/u] Soil - Chocolate or Goldenrod - Gold [u]Tert:[/u] See Below.... [b]Genes:[/b] [u]Primary:[/u] Ripple, Speckle, or Bar [u]Secondary[/u]: Shimmer, Stripes, Current, Freckle, or Daub [u]Tert:[/u] Underbelly, Gembond, or Crackle [b]Fruit Ranges:[/b] [u]'Red' Apple / Cherry / Strawberry [/u] Tomato - Magenta [u]Peach[/u] Fire - Gold [u]Blueberry / Blackberry[/u] Royal / Lavender [i](sorry thistle!)[/i] [u]Mulberry[/u] Mulberry / Shadow [center][b]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/b][/center] [b]Meringues (or whipped-topped Pies)[/b] These are specifically dragons who's Piety reflect the creamy, smooth, non-chuncky Pies of the world. They are styled similar to a "slice of pie", with the Primary being of the filling-type colors, but the wings must be of a white or golden range only. Will generally Be x/y/z. Pudding Pies may be x/y/x. [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=42&wing=2&style=4&gender=0&ages=0&prig=1&secg=1&tert=56&elem=8&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png[/img] [b]Color Range:[/b] [u]Primary:[/u] [u]Secondary:[/u] Maize - White [u]Tert:[/u] Goldenrod - Gold [i](or Inverred for chocolate crusts, soil-rust)[/i] [b]Genes:[/b] [u]Primary:[/u] Iridescent, Speckle, or Bar (Crystal?) [u]Secondary[/u]: Shimmer, Stripes, Current, Freckle, or Seraph [u]Tert:[/u] Underbelly, or Gembond [b]Filling Ranges:[/b] [u]Rubarb [/u] Tomato - Magenta [u]Lemon[/u] Gold - Lemon [u]Pumpkin[/u] Sunshine - Tangerine [u]Key Lime[/u] [i]** True Keylime is not green. However, some Bakers may dye their pies to help separate them from other cream based Pies.[/i] Avocado - Goldenrod [u]Chocolate / Pudding [/u] Soil - Rust
Ranking System
** Ranking System is currently under construction **
** accepting Rank / Pie Types / Etc **

Breeder List Google Doc (tba)

Breeder Types:

BAKER DIVISIONS
  • Pie Lord Breeders -focus on creating Pie Lord Dragons.
  • Pie Breeders - breed all forms of Pie Dragons.

**Division Graphics Go here**

You can be a member of both divisions. Any who wish to breed Pie-dragons may claim either or both. Neither are "batter then" the other, as all Pie is delicious! This division is merely an organizational one for sake of allowing Piecolytes, or the curious, to pick which kind of pie-dragon they would like to adopt into their Clan.

Be forewarned though, Pie-dragons are delicious and may be harried by their clanmates for taste-testing.

DRAGON PAIR RANKS

These ranks are for the specific dragon pairs and rate how close the offspring they produce fits into the specifications for a given Pie Type. Eye color-matching is important only for the most advanced Pie-Dragon Breeder of either Division Type. It takes a lot of trust in other Baker's ovens (nests) to work properly.

Pie Perfection
(aka 'Fanatic')
These are pairs that Produce perfect Pies for their Types 100% of the time. MUST have matching Eyes for their Types (see types for details). Must match their breed for Type.

Pie-fectly Baked ~~ These pairs produce 100% color. Eyes may be Earth, Light, or matching Color for their Type. May be any Breed.

Sample Size ~~ These pairs produce a Pie of a given Type 25% or the time or better. Earth, Light, or match Type eyes in offspring. Can be Any Breed. Can be any given range of genes for Type (even basic).

Taste Test These pairs produce a Pie of a given Type 10% or the time or better. Any Eye Color in offspring. Can be Any Breed. Genes do not have to match requirements for Type (just as long as it looks Pie-like and may produce a Pie of that Type).

Flake- (Fluke) There is a slim chance in Pie Thrower's Hand a pair produces a Perfect Pie.

*Inverse* Pies

This is where you take *ANY* of the ranks and swap the Primary and Secondary color ranges. All the rest stays the same.

Color Range:
  • Primary: Soil - Chocolate
  • Secondary: Goldenrod - Gold

dragonpic2.php?body=56&wing=45&style=4&gender=1&ages=1&prig=5&secg=4&tert=59&elem=1&tertgene=4&spec=prev.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RANKS

Pie Lord Breeder Pairs
Those who seek the delicious crustiness of the Pie Lord in their Dragons are held to very strict standards. It is a learning process and requires time and dedication, especially as the Pie Lord color combination is limited, rare, and difficult to come by.

This means many dragons may be closely related. (At this time.)

Pie Lord Specifications
Breed: Pearl Catcher
Colors: Ivory / Chocolate / Goldernrod
Genes: Speckle / Current / Smoke

Dough:
  • Breeding Pair has an 80% chance at producing a Pie Lord.
  • Must have triple genes, but Gene types are optional to breeder taste.
  • Colors must be either in order, or inverted.
May have any Color Eyes.

Batter (need a better name):
  • Breeding Pair has an 90% chance at producing a Pie Lord.
  • Pie-Lord Genes at least 50% of the time.
  • Colors must be either in order, or inverted.
Must have either: earth_rune_20.png Earth Eyes, light_rune_20.pngLight Eyes.

Fanatic:
  • Breeding Pair ALWAYS produces a Pie Lord.
  • Pie-Lord Genes as listed.
  • Colors must be in order as listed.
Must have earth_rune_20.png Earth Eyes.

Pie Breeder Pairs
Those who seek the delicious crustiness of Pie-licious beauty in their Dragons are held to higher-then-average standards. The base requirement is for the Primary color to be crusty and flaky with a hint of buttery goodness. Secondary and Tert colors should either match* each other, or one should match the Primary.

Breed does not matter for these tasty treats. All are welcome to Pie Flight's pie-licious Flight of yum.

*Matching colors does not mean that have to be the same color (x/y/x, x/x/y, or y/x/x). But they do need to be in the same range.

Examples:
Secondary + Tert Match

y/x/x
dragonpic2.php?body=44&wing=42&style=4&gender=1&ages=1&prig=4&secg=6&tert=42&elem=9&tertgene=4&spec=prev.png

y/x/x2
dragonpic2.php?body=44&wing=55&style=4&gender=1&ages=1&prig=5&secg=4&tert=56&elem=1&tertgene=4&spec=prev.png

Primary + Tert Match

x/y/x
dragonpic2.php?body=44&wing=42&style=4&gender=1&ages=1&prig=4&secg=6&tert=44&elem=9&tertgene=6&spec=prev.png

x/y/x2
dragonpic2.php?body=55&wing=59&style=4&gender=1&ages=1&prig=5&secg=4&tert=56&elem=1&tertgene=4&spec=prev.png

Primary + Secondary Match

x/x/y
dragonpic2.php?body=44&wing=44&style=4&gender=1&ages=1&prig=6&secg=2&tert=47&elem=9&tertgene=4&spec=prev.png

x/x2/y
dragonpic2.php?body=55&wing=57&style=4&gender=1&ages=1&prig=5&secg=4&tert=43&elem=1&tertgene=4&spec=prev.png

Mixings (need a better name):

This level are for those just starting out their lines, or for those wanting to experiment with new combinations. A tert gene is required, but otherwise a basic/basic/x is fine. One's pairs may be later upgraded (as well all know genes are expensive!) as long as they fit the requirements of the other levels.

Color Range: * Currently under advisement for adjusting.
  • Primary: Goldenrod - Sunshine
  • Secondary: Soil - Chocolate
  • Tert: Any Pie-licious filling.

Genes: Tert Gene is required. Others are optional.
Suggested but not mandatory.
  • Primary: Ripple, Speckle, Bar, Iri
  • Secondary: Shimmer, Stripes, Current, Freckle, Daub
  • Tert: Smoke or Gembond

Eye Color may be of any color. Color matching to the primary (Earth or Light), or the filling (tert color) is suggested but not mandatory.

Baked Goods (need a better name):

This level covers those who have gotten dragons from other Pie Breeders, or who have spent the time and effort into refining their Pie Bakeries Hatcheries. Dragons must have three genes, eye colors must match either the crust (Primary) or the filling (Tert).

Color Range: * Currently under advisement for adjusting.
  • Primary: Goldenrod - Sunshine
  • Secondary: Soil - Chocolate
  • Tert: Any Pie-licious filling.

Genes: Three Genes are required.
Suggested but not mandatory.
  • Primary: Ripple, Speckle, Bar, Iri
  • Secondary: Shimmer, Stripes, Current, Freckle, Daub
  • Tert: Smoke or Gembond

Eye Color matching to the primary (Earth or Light), or the filling (tert color) is required.

Fruit Pie
These are specifically dragons who's Piety reflect the fruits of the world. They are styled as a "slice of pie" as most fruit-based pies of both a top and bottom crust. So the Primary Color is the non-crust, while the Primary and Tert colors are crust colors. May be x/y/x at breeder's choice.

Primary must be some form of bright, or fruit-related color range.

*Apples come in a variety of colors. We get that. But the 'Golden Delicious' could also be a 'Lemon Pie' too. Keep that in mind.*

dragonpic2.php?body=13&wing=56&style=4&gender=0&ages=1&prig=1&secg=7&tert=41&elem=1&tertgene=4&spec=prev.png

Color Range:
Primary: Goldenrod - Gold
Secondary: Soil - Chocolate or Goldenrod - Gold
Tert: See Below....

Genes:
Primary: Ripple, Speckle, or Bar
Secondary: Shimmer, Stripes, Current, Freckle, or Daub
Tert: Underbelly, Gembond, or Crackle

Fruit Ranges:
'Red' Apple / Cherry / Strawberry
Tomato - Magenta

Peach
Fire - Gold

Blueberry / Blackberry
Royal / Lavender (sorry thistle!)

Mulberry
Mulberry / Shadow

Meringues (or whipped-topped Pies)
These are specifically dragons who's Piety reflect the creamy, smooth, non-chuncky Pies of the world. They are styled similar to a "slice of pie", with the Primary being of the filling-type colors, but the wings must be of a white or golden range only.

Will generally Be x/y/z. Pudding Pies may be x/y/x.

dragonpic2.php?body=42&wing=2&style=4&gender=0&ages=0&prig=1&secg=1&tert=56&elem=8&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png

Color Range:
Primary:
Secondary: Maize - White
Tert: Goldenrod - Gold (or Inverred for chocolate crusts, soil-rust)

Genes:
Primary: Iridescent, Speckle, or Bar (Crystal?)
Secondary: Shimmer, Stripes, Current, Freckle, or Seraph
Tert: Underbelly, or Gembond

Filling Ranges:
Rubarb
Tomato - Magenta

Lemon
Gold - Lemon

Pumpkin
Sunshine - Tangerine

Key Lime ** True Keylime is not green. However, some Bakers may dye their pies to help separate them from other cream based Pies.
Avocado - Goldenrod

Chocolate / Pudding
Soil - Rust
NEWS and UPDATES

With the Upcoming Color Wheel Change, there will be a reconsideration of acceptable colors, ranges, and placements.

WIth the new genes, consideration for other genes is on the table.
NEWS and UPDATES

With the Upcoming Color Wheel Change, there will be a reconsideration of acceptable colors, ranges, and placements.

WIth the new genes, consideration for other genes is on the table.
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
LOOKING FOR helpers.
LOOKING FOR helpers.
@Drakenhart
Hi! I don't know how much help I can be, but I'll more than support this venture. I still have my breeding pair and they're raring to go. :)
@Drakenhart
Hi! I don't know how much help I can be, but I'll more than support this venture. I still have my breeding pair and they're raring to go. :)
z9bVpPy.png
@CaptainSanya YAY

Do you know of anyone who could do graphics for us (like lil buttons for our sigs and banners for affilates etc?)

Also looking through the ranks and teirs, do you have any thoughts or suggestions?
@CaptainSanya YAY

Do you know of anyone who could do graphics for us (like lil buttons for our sigs and banners for affilates etc?)

Also looking through the ranks and teirs, do you have any thoughts or suggestions?
1 2 3 4 5