Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Sold
1 2
@ember2000
Oh yeah, I adore them, if I had heard about the kickstarter I would have a pair already, haha. But alas I only heard about this site last weekend and it had already been live for a good week. That's life. haha
@ember2000
Oh yeah, I adore them, if I had heard about the kickstarter I would have a pair already, haha. But alas I only heard about this site last weekend and it had already been live for a good week. That's life. haha
@dalphiaRose I think he/she means treasure
@dalphiaRose I think he/she means treasure
How do you feel about having a trade of this fella here with some treasure attached? I actually really like the browns and would probably breed him to get some more 'natural' looking dragons. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7936] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/7936_350.png[/img] [/url]
How do you feel about having a trade of this fella here with some treasure attached? I actually really like the browns and would probably breed him to get some more 'natural' looking dragons.

7936_350.png
@spamzillian xD yea I wish I would have heard too!
@spamzillian xD yea I wish I would have heard too!
@DalphiaRose I mean treasure, I'm already rolling in gems and that would be an arm and a legs worth for a simple guy like him.

@club Oh my, I do like the white primary a lot. How much treasure are you offering?
@DalphiaRose I mean treasure, I'm already rolling in gems and that would be an arm and a legs worth for a simple guy like him.

@club Oh my, I do like the white primary a lot. How much treasure are you offering?
@Spamzillian I think you should change the main thread then to treasure XD

If you took all the clothing off, would you make him cheaper?
@Spamzillian I think you should change the main thread then to treasure XD

If you took all the clothing off, would you make him cheaper?
E2amngG.png04n5rQx.png8th6mfc.pngtPW2xgo.pngarOGchX.png
@DalphiaRose
Yeah I changed it, this is what happens when you play too many mmo's everything is gold not treasure. And yes. If I took everything off of him, I'd only ask for like 40-50k in treasure.
@DalphiaRose
Yeah I changed it, this is what happens when you play too many mmo's everything is gold not treasure. And yes. If I took everything off of him, I'd only ask for like 40-50k in treasure.
Hows 20k to go with him? He is already fairly leveled, so you wouldn't be losing to much progress on that front with him at least.
Hows 20k to go with him? He is already fairly leveled, so you wouldn't be losing to much progress on that front with him at least.
@club
it is a deal, I've sent you the trade request I'll send the last item once I've received the 20k in treasure.

Thank you for seeing and taking me up on the offer. He will make some pretty nature toned sweethearts, I'm sure.
@club
it is a deal, I've sent you the trade request I'll send the last item once I've received the 20k in treasure.

Thank you for seeing and taking me up on the offer. He will make some pretty nature toned sweethearts, I'm sure.
hm, I'm pretty sure I'd like the accent, it really makes his look in my mind, and i'm rather fond of seeing the elemental eyes on them.

Sorry about the wait the maintenance cut me off last night and I went to bed.
hm, I'm pretty sure I'd like the accent, it really makes his look in my mind, and i'm rather fond of seeing the elemental eyes on them.

Sorry about the wait the maintenance cut me off last night and I went to bed.
1 2