Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Sold
1 2
You'll get the dragon, clothes, and bark accent. He'd be amazing in rp and he is a pretty good healer in the coliseum (Level 7 w/meditate-regeneration-sap and a charge acuity fragment). I'm just having a really difficult time with his colors. I love him, but I want a breedable dragon that will be able to give me pretty babbies. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37075] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/37075_350.png[/img] [/url] Here are his colors: PrimarySand Basic SecondaryRust Basic TertiaryObsidian Basic I'm looking for 90,000 treasure (not gems) or a [u]male[/u] dragon with awesome colors, generation doesn't matter. I've leveled him and spent gold and gems both on him. So it seems fair. If you have another offer let me know. [b]Please ping.[/b]
You'll get the dragon, clothes, and bark accent. He'd be amazing in rp and he is a pretty good healer in the coliseum (Level 7 w/meditate-regeneration-sap and a charge acuity fragment). I'm just having a really difficult time with his colors. I love him, but I want a breedable dragon that will be able to give me pretty babbies.

37075_350.png

Here are his colors:
PrimarySand Basic
SecondaryRust Basic
TertiaryObsidian Basic

I'm looking for 90,000 treasure (not gems) or a male dragon with awesome colors, generation doesn't matter. I've leveled him and spent gold and gems both on him. So it seems fair. If you have another offer let me know.

Please ping.
If anything I just want the guy to go to a good home, it is hard when you are so addicted to aesthetics. Best offer will obviously win out over me exalting him, I love dragons with monotone colors white and black shades for their primary and tertiary with cool spectrum colors of blue or purple for their secondary (totally digging the pinks too, though.)

totally talking to myself too
If anything I just want the guy to go to a good home, it is hard when you are so addicted to aesthetics. Best offer will obviously win out over me exalting him, I love dragons with monotone colors white and black shades for their primary and tertiary with cool spectrum colors of blue or purple for their secondary (totally digging the pinks too, though.)

totally talking to myself too
Updated price, my brain sometimes, yeesh. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I GET ATTACHED TO DIGITAL THINGS.
Updated price, my brain sometimes, yeesh. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I GET ATTACHED TO DIGITAL THINGS.
Also wondering what kinds of colors and things other people enjoy on here, and how many of you guys RP and such. Mrr.
Also wondering what kinds of colors and things other people enjoy on here, and how many of you guys RP and such. Mrr.
@spamzillian I rp sometimes xD, I love you boy but yea don't have enough money xD
@spamzillian I rp sometimes xD, I love you boy but yea don't have enough money xD
@ember2000

Yeah I rp a lot, but haven't on here yet. I'm curious about how people go about doing it. I've never really rp'd as a dragon before.
@ember2000

Yeah I rp a lot, but haven't on here yet. I'm curious about how people go about doing it. I've never really rp'd as a dragon before.
@spamzillian me either! I am brand new here (as of last night) so still getting the hang of it xD Just got 30k and I am spending it on a hatchling(first pickoff the clutch xD)
@spamzillian me either! I am brand new here (as of last night) so still getting the hang of it xD Just got 30k and I am spending it on a hatchling(first pickoff the clutch xD)
@ember2000

Very cool I hope that you get one amazing looking dragon out of it. I have my fingers crossed right now for a gorgeous little ridge and imp. Don't really have much room or need for the little fae.
@ember2000

Very cool I hope that you get one amazing looking dragon out of it. I have my fingers crossed right now for a gorgeous little ridge and imp. Don't really have much room or need for the little fae.
xD I have so much room(only have 2 dragons xD) but soon I won't with this hatchling and my own clutch. Ooo an imperial! Love them xD
@spamzillian
xD I have so much room(only have 2 dragons xD) but soon I won't with this hatchling and my own clutch. Ooo an imperial! Love them xD
@spamzillian
Do you really mean 90,000G as gems or do you mean treasure?
Do you really mean 90,000G as gems or do you mean treasure?
E2amngG.png04n5rQx.png8th6mfc.pngtPW2xgo.pngarOGchX.png
1 2