Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | *~{Shiny Penny}~* Tie-dye nocts!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@yzabet That sounds good. I look forward to seeing those cuties.
@yzabet That sounds good. I look forward to seeing those cuties.
She/Hernydra_by_featherblot-d9s5sch.pngFR +3
@rosemarywood

babs are here!
@rosemarywood

babs are here!
347zkfm.pngvypbvm.png
=ooh so shiny=
@Yzabet would you be willing to hold Liddy for two days, as well as do a mixed payment plan? I have most of the 90K, but I need to grind for about 25K and I'm currently at a family reunion lol.
@Yzabet would you be willing to hold Liddy for two days, as well as do a mixed payment plan? I have most of the 90K, but I need to grind for about 25K and I'm currently at a family reunion lol.
@rosemarywood

Done and done all around. C: I can hold for as long as you need at the mo (hooray expansions!).
@rosemarywood

Done and done all around. C: I can hold for as long as you need at the mo (hooray expansions!).
347zkfm.pngvypbvm.png
=ooh so shiny=
@yzabet - I was able to get everything together, so I'll send you the gems in a message, and the treasure in a crossroads.
@yzabet - I was able to get everything together, so I'll send you the gems in a message, and the treasure in a crossroads.
@rosemarywood

Voila! I hope you enjoy her! Let me know if anything else catches your eye. C: And thank you so much!
@rosemarywood

Voila! I hope you enjoy her! Let me know if anything else catches your eye. C: And thank you so much!
347zkfm.pngvypbvm.png
=ooh so shiny=
@sharkboy13

Debate Team's two eggs hatch tomorrow. were you still interested in a hatchling?
@sharkboy13

Debate Team's two eggs hatch tomorrow. were you still interested in a hatchling?
347zkfm.pngvypbvm.png
=ooh so shiny=
@yzabet I am! How much do you think you will be asking for them?
@yzabet I am! How much do you think you will be asking for them?
1186.png1185.pngexport.png export.png export.png1187.png1188.png
@sharkboy13

40k i think. 45k in the unlikely event of a double.
@sharkboy13

40k i think. 45k in the unlikely event of a double.
347zkfm.pngvypbvm.png
=ooh so shiny=
@yzabet I'm actually a little short on treasure right now, so I guess it really depends on what hatches. Let me know just in case? :o
@yzabet I'm actually a little short on treasure right now, so I guess it really depends on what hatches. Let me know just in case? :o
1186.png1185.pngexport.png export.png export.png1187.png1188.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16