Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | *~{Shiny Penny}~* Tie-dye nocts!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Can you add me to the blood in the snow pinglist, please?
Can you add me to the blood in the snow pinglist, please?
CISPrku.png
koH0cYu.png
WmKvrUL.png
MXsk4ah.png
6YousWl.png
1YB0OjO.png
gYW0j5f.png
mlHpBMC.png
clan of sun and bone- exalting lair- lore wip
f6qnJdn.png
@pastellord

You betcha! They are currently sitting two eggs.
@pastellord

You betcha! They are currently sitting two eggs.
347zkfm.pngvypbvm.png
=ooh so shiny=
@yzabet could you please put me on the pinglist for female hatchlings from Bees and Knees?- I don't have the lair space right now but they're gorgeous TWT
@yzabet could you please put me on the pinglist for female hatchlings from Bees and Knees?- I don't have the lair space right now but they're gorgeous TWT
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
@KairinRose

Sure can! And, actually, I can do you one better if you like. I've got one little girl yet unsold (on the front page), and it's not looking super likely that she'll be going anywhere off the AH soon. I can hold onto her for you until you get the lair space if you like.
@KairinRose

Sure can! And, actually, I can do you one better if you like. I've got one little girl yet unsold (on the front page), and it's not looking super likely that she'll be going anywhere off the AH soon. I can hold onto her for you until you get the lair space if you like.
347zkfm.pngvypbvm.png
=ooh so shiny=
@yzabet that’s very nice of you, but I’m at the point where lair space costs over a mil t and I just don’t save up treasure very fast. But thank you so much for offering uvu
@yzabet that’s very nice of you, but I’m at the point where lair space costs over a mil t and I just don’t save up treasure very fast. But thank you so much for offering uvu
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
@pastellord

I have two kiddos up front for your inspection!
@pastellord

I have two kiddos up front for your inspection!
347zkfm.pngvypbvm.png
=ooh so shiny=
^
^
347zkfm.pngvypbvm.png
=ooh so shiny=
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16