Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~.:Fernstar Hatchery:.~ Fall Dergs!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Fernpaw Ohh, we could be affiliates, that'd be great! :) Also, please ping me when you add new pairs~

And, Zaefyra's hatchery is so beautiful, definitely an inspiration *_*
@Fernpaw Ohh, we could be affiliates, that'd be great! :) Also, please ping me when you add new pairs~

And, Zaefyra's hatchery is so beautiful, definitely an inspiration *_*
sywhNpv.pngg4DcSLb.gifjAHIB2J.png
@scribblingface and @opaline, yep will do! I put you down on the general list. I will be adding six more pairs once the cards come in. I will probably not add too many for awhile after that as I try to get dragons mated and the cave space for babies.
@scribblingface and @opaline, yep will do! I put you down on the general list. I will be adding six more pairs once the cards come in. I will probably not add too many for awhile after that as I try to get dragons mated and the cave space for babies.
~.:Fernstar Hatchery:.~ l .:The Stuff Exchange:.
a4WGLYO.png 2dwtnlG.png
@fernpaw..I have lots of dragons you can use if needed for breeding..can i have choice of hatchling? i have breeds I am partial to.. for example i prefer wildclaws if any are hatched when it comes to coatl and wildclaw breedings... :)..and your welcome to use my lair space if needed..
@fernpaw..I have lots of dragons you can use if needed for breeding..can i have choice of hatchling? i have breeds I am partial to.. for example i prefer wildclaws if any are hatched when it comes to coatl and wildclaw breedings... :)..and your welcome to use my lair space if needed..
EBLbutton_zps83d16a6a.png13zpthk.jpg11lpfrm.jpgrse7nn.jpg

2ii8mxw.jpg

Selling Unhatched eggs, skins elemental dolls
Twelve Days of
Looking for SUNNY dragon pair!!
[/b]ROUTED THROUGH ******* DUE TO FR BUG
SD'S, RIDGEY'S, PC'S, SPIRALS Food for tickets...FEED ME!!!!!
MY White Primary Imp Raffle..Free tickets..!!!
ooooh purty!
ooooh purty!
517117grkpbyjcvm.gifleft.pngShameful.pngright.png517117grkpbyjcvm.gif
@Fernpaw

Ah its so cute :3, Can you please ping me with the new pairs?
@Fernpaw

Ah its so cute :3, Can you please ping me with the new pairs?
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
I have many pairs in my lair,want a baby, just look at my clan profile (list of pairs) and message me i'm sure we can work something out :) I'm flexible on price so don't worry...
Yay :D Grats on opening your hatchery!!!
Yay :D Grats on opening your hatchery!!!
Gpasq5f.png
@Fernpaw
Also could you add me to Fall in love's ping list :) I love the little names you gave to each pair! such cleverness ;)

@scribblingface
You're so sweet xD
@Fernpaw
Also could you add me to Fall in love's ping list :) I love the little names you gave to each pair! such cleverness ;)

@scribblingface
You're so sweet xD
Gpasq5f.png
@Ldypandora, thanks! I'll scope out your lair (feel free to do the same) and see if there are any dragons I would like to breed. What I usually do with nest shares is that the person who hosts the nest gets first choice of the hatchlings, but individual terms are always worked out.

@Aphie and Kirika, thank you very much. I'm glad you stopped by. :)

@Zaefyra, aww thanks. I have added you to the list. Bilbo and Hazel have laid a three egg clutch.

~New pairs!~

Six new pairs have been added, including a pair of mirrors, imps, and coatls

@Opaline
@Scribblingface
@Kirika
@Ldypandora, thanks! I'll scope out your lair (feel free to do the same) and see if there are any dragons I would like to breed. What I usually do with nest shares is that the person who hosts the nest gets first choice of the hatchlings, but individual terms are always worked out.

@Aphie and Kirika, thank you very much. I'm glad you stopped by. :)

@Zaefyra, aww thanks. I have added you to the list. Bilbo and Hazel have laid a three egg clutch.

~New pairs!~

Six new pairs have been added, including a pair of mirrors, imps, and coatls

@Opaline
@Scribblingface
@Kirika
a4WGLYO.png 2dwtnlG.png
@Fernpaw

Ooh, I love the coatl pair, but I'll have to pass for now because I'm broke xD
Thanks for the ping though ^^
@Fernpaw

Ooh, I love the coatl pair, but I'll have to pass for now because I'm broke xD
Thanks for the ping though ^^
@Opaline, I understand completely. I can add you to their pinglist whenever you want though. ^^
@Opaline, I understand completely. I can add you to their pinglist whenever you want though. ^^
a4WGLYO.png 2dwtnlG.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7