Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | :Iri/Shim Breeders Assoc:
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 133 134
@RunawayRossie @fujin

I just remembered I have a specialty pair so I updated my joining form to include that
@RunawayRossie @fujin

I just remembered I have a specialty pair so I updated my joining form to include that
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
I have many pairs in my lair,want a baby, just look at my clan profile (list of pairs) and message me i'm sure we can work something out :) I'm flexible on price so don't worry...
Username & ID: Zenzic / 6562
Hatchery Name:
Hatchery Link: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=baz&id=787018
Tiers: Speciality
Ping List: No
Additional Info:
I left the "Hatchery Name" field blank because I don't really have a hatchery. I just post my babies for sale in my regular old sales thread, and so the title changes often.
Username & ID: Zenzic / 6562
Hatchery Name:
Hatchery Link: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=baz&id=787018
Tiers: Speciality
Ping List: No
Additional Info:
I left the "Hatchery Name" field blank because I don't really have a hatchery. I just post my babies for sale in my regular old sales thread, and so the title changes often.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
I finally made my hatchery! No Iri/Shims nesting or for sale yet, but I thought I'd let you know that I updated my membership application card thing with the link and name :) Thanks again for inviting me.

Happy 4th, everyone.

@Kirika
I finally made my hatchery! No Iri/Shims nesting or for sale yet, but I thought I'd let you know that I updated my membership application card thing with the link and name :) Thanks again for inviting me.

Happy 4th, everyone.

@Kirika
forsale_m.png17013251.png16920859.png17359916.png024_zps1luktqhs.png
Alright, member list is up!
Alright, member list is up!
GGinHwO.png WPrI8nF.pngVFsOpVv.png
Question - is there somewhere specific to this assoc that we can list our iri/shim (or otherwise applicable) dragons for sale? I've seen something like this for other associations, either in-thread or in a separate one, so I was wondering.
Question - is there somewhere specific to this assoc that we can list our iri/shim (or otherwise applicable) dragons for sale? I've seen something like this for other associations, either in-thread or in a separate one, so I was wondering.
peacesplace-signature.png
@peacebone for now go ahead and post them here, it will help keep the thread active. :)
@peacebone for now go ahead and post them here, it will help keep the thread active. :)
Username & ID: Saphariadragon 51238
Hatchery Name: Cracked Hatchery
Hatchery Link: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=baz&id=1083114
Tiers: Specialty and Tier 3. Currently do not have all the pair banners made for all my pairs but the pairs you'd be looking at are sundrop and Moorna(soon to get iri) are my specialty pair. The following are all tier three pairs:Greenstone and Citrine, Aurora and Spectrum, and Eventide and Daybreak
Ping List: Iri/shim/circuits with pale bodies, dark wings, bright circuits or iri/shim/cicuits with med/dark bodies and wings with bright/pastel circuits. Do not ping for snappers, fae, or tundras.
Additional Info:
Username & ID: Saphariadragon 51238
Hatchery Name: Cracked Hatchery
Hatchery Link: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=baz&id=1083114
Tiers: Specialty and Tier 3. Currently do not have all the pair banners made for all my pairs but the pairs you'd be looking at are sundrop and Moorna(soon to get iri) are my specialty pair. The following are all tier three pairs:Greenstone and Citrine, Aurora and Spectrum, and Eventide and Daybreak
Ping List: Iri/shim/circuits with pale bodies, dark wings, bright circuits or iri/shim/cicuits with med/dark bodies and wings with bright/pastel circuits. Do not ping for snappers, fae, or tundras.
Additional Info:
frsigbannersmskinny.png
@RunawayRossie

I think this is the right place for me... 8D~

Username & ID: Nekomi #14858
Hatchery Name: None
Hatchery Link: None
Tiers: 1, 2, 3 & Special
Ping List: Better not... xD *drowns in dragons*
Additional Info:
I have a Sales Thread and Ping Lists, Breeding Pairs can be found on my Profile Page! =3
I own 108 Dragons (97 Iri, 100 Shim, 75 with Terts)
I have about 50 Breeding Pairs , 95% are Iri/Shim 8D~
All kinds of Colors, though mostly Colorful, Natural, you won't really find greys in my Lair and only a handful of blackish Prim ones... ^^°
Breedwise I'm breeding mostly SDs, Imps, WCs, Coas and some Spirals, PCs and Ridges... No Plentifuls and Snappers
@RunawayRossie

I think this is the right place for me... 8D~

Username & ID: Nekomi #14858
Hatchery Name: None
Hatchery Link: None
Tiers: 1, 2, 3 & Special
Ping List: Better not... xD *drowns in dragons*
Additional Info:
I have a Sales Thread and Ping Lists, Breeding Pairs can be found on my Profile Page! =3
I own 108 Dragons (97 Iri, 100 Shim, 75 with Terts)
I have about 50 Breeding Pairs , 95% are Iri/Shim 8D~
All kinds of Colors, though mostly Colorful, Natural, you won't really find greys in my Lair and only a handful of blackish Prim ones... ^^°
Breedwise I'm breeding mostly SDs, Imps, WCs, Coas and some Spirals, PCs and Ridges... No Plentifuls and Snappers
@RunawayRossie

OH MY GOODNESS AN IRI/SHIM ASSOCIATION! This is definitely the place for me!

Username & ID: HereBeDragons, 56167
Hatchery Name: Edge of the Map
Hatchery Link: http://*******.com/nsc52ws
Tiers: I qualify for all tiers; the VAST majority of my dragons are Iri/Shim since those are my favorite genes!
Ping List: (whether you want to be pinged for sales or not) No, thank you.
Additional Info:
I am more than happy to provide dragons and other prizes for raffles, and if there is organizing stuff I can help with, just let me know! This Association is SUCH a good idea, and I'm glad I found it!
@RunawayRossie

OH MY GOODNESS AN IRI/SHIM ASSOCIATION! This is definitely the place for me!

Username & ID: HereBeDragons, 56167
Hatchery Name: Edge of the Map
Hatchery Link: http://*******.com/nsc52ws
Tiers: I qualify for all tiers; the VAST majority of my dragons are Iri/Shim since those are my favorite genes!
Ping List: (whether you want to be pinged for sales or not) No, thank you.
Additional Info:
I am more than happy to provide dragons and other prizes for raffles, and if there is organizing stuff I can help with, just let me know! This Association is SUCH a good idea, and I'm glad I found it!
8d7o509.png
@HereBeDragons
Ah, Wendy, I'm so glad you found us!
@HereBeDragons
Ah, Wendy, I'm so glad you found us!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 133 134