Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | :Iri/Shim Breeders Assoc:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 133 134
Just hatched some babs and I'm only keeping one so it sounds good to me. I don't care much whether we do profit or non profit, but I know in the very near future SOMEONE is gonna need a lair expansion -cough cough- so we may want to do it sooner rather than later.
Just hatched some babs and I'm only keeping one so it sounds good to me. I don't care much whether we do profit or non profit, but I know in the very near future SOMEONE is gonna need a lair expansion -cough cough- so we may want to do it sooner rather than later.
@kirika forgot to ping, sorry ^-^
@kirika forgot to ping, sorry ^-^
@fujin

That actually is a good point, we could also use the money to help out other members as in helping to get your lair expansion. So if we do, do this raffle who would be hosting it? I mean i could but i would need a little help as I've only done one raffle before as a favor to a friend who was to scared to make it herself.
@fujin

That actually is a good point, we could also use the money to help out other members as in helping to get your lair expansion. So if we do, do this raffle who would be hosting it? I mean i could but i would need a little help as I've only done one raffle before as a favor to a friend who was to scared to make it herself.
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
I have many pairs in my lair,want a baby, just look at my clan profile (list of pairs) and message me i'm sure we can work something out :) I'm flexible on price so don't worry...
@kirika I am more than happy to host the raffle! My only request would be for out current members to make a post about it in their respective flight forums, since I can't reach those :p
@kirika I am more than happy to host the raffle! My only request would be for out current members to make a post about it in their respective flight forums, since I can't reach those :p
@fujin @RunawayRossie @ouji

Well I can post in Arcane and RunawayRossie is in Arcane too so we only need to make one post. The question is what is the raffle named and ticket prices and all that, How long do we run it as most of my pairs breed in 20-30 days. Also how are we going to do prizes like what pair should be first prize and so on....is anyone else donating baby's? I have 5 pairs that we can use as the others have ping lists on them...Possibly adding more as I breed my pairs.

And for future raffles should we hold one every other month or try to make it every month?
@fujin @RunawayRossie @ouji

Well I can post in Arcane and RunawayRossie is in Arcane too so we only need to make one post. The question is what is the raffle named and ticket prices and all that, How long do we run it as most of my pairs breed in 20-30 days. Also how are we going to do prizes like what pair should be first prize and so on....is anyone else donating baby's? I have 5 pairs that we can use as the others have ping lists on them...Possibly adding more as I breed my pairs.

And for future raffles should we hold one every other month or try to make it every month?
I have many pairs in my lair,want a baby, just look at my clan profile (list of pairs) and message me i'm sure we can work something out :) I'm flexible on price so don't worry...
@RunawayRossie

Username & ID: EccoGamer #69524
Hatchery Name: Etherium Cove Hatchery
Hatchery Link: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=baz&id=1121483&page=1&anchor=4859122#4859122
Dragon Pair(s): I have too many to list. They are listed in my hatchery(not all pictures are attached yet but you can find them all in the first two pages of my Lair)
Tier: Specialty Tier
Ping List: Only Coatls if possible.
@RunawayRossie

Username & ID: EccoGamer #69524
Hatchery Name: Etherium Cove Hatchery
Hatchery Link: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=baz&id=1121483&page=1&anchor=4859122#4859122
Dragon Pair(s): I have too many to list. They are listed in my hatchery(not all pictures are attached yet but you can find them all in the first two pages of my Lair)
Tier: Specialty Tier
Ping List: Only Coatls if possible.
leGcgNM.png
@RunawayRossie I would like to join! But I have a lot of pairs that qualify... which should I enter xD
@RunawayRossie I would like to join! But I have a lot of pairs that qualify... which should I enter xD
@kirika, I'm thinking the raffle will be named "IRI/SHIM RAFFLE" and then post all of the info about our breeders association in the post and what we are/link to this thread.

I'm thinking maybe different prices for each dragon. I think tier one dragon tickets should be 5000, tier two 7000, and tier three 10,000, and then for specialty tier 15000. (I have a teal xxx sky dancer I will donate for the specialty tier)
and the raffle should last until July 30th (so we all have time to hatch some babies.)

I will be adding one egg (unless they only have one egg and someone is on my ping list for it) from each of my pairs, which I have 9 of in total. So 10 eggs from me. All will be tier 3 or higher.

I think we should do it every other month, so that way we have time to breed our dragons for ourselves AND give plenty of time for cool downs.

Anything else?
@kirika, I'm thinking the raffle will be named "IRI/SHIM RAFFLE" and then post all of the info about our breeders association in the post and what we are/link to this thread.

I'm thinking maybe different prices for each dragon. I think tier one dragon tickets should be 5000, tier two 7000, and tier three 10,000, and then for specialty tier 15000. (I have a teal xxx sky dancer I will donate for the specialty tier)
and the raffle should last until July 30th (so we all have time to hatch some babies.)

I will be adding one egg (unless they only have one egg and someone is on my ping list for it) from each of my pairs, which I have 9 of in total. So 10 eggs from me. All will be tier 3 or higher.

I think we should do it every other month, so that way we have time to breed our dragons for ourselves AND give plenty of time for cool downs.

Anything else?
@Norxalia

You can add all your pairs, we've just been linking to out clan profile where I have a list of all my pairs.

@fujin

That sounds good now only to start it and slap the prizes up, are we only doing dragons or shall we do apparel and familiar packs as well for 500t(Always in the coli so I can send over any extra apparel and familiars I get if you want to add them.) And for the ticket prices should we lower them a bit or is that normal ticket prices?
@Norxalia

You can add all your pairs, we've just been linking to out clan profile where I have a list of all my pairs.

@fujin

That sounds good now only to start it and slap the prizes up, are we only doing dragons or shall we do apparel and familiar packs as well for 500t(Always in the coli so I can send over any extra apparel and familiars I get if you want to add them.) And for the ticket prices should we lower them a bit or is that normal ticket prices?
@RunawayRossie

Should we start posting the members?
@RunawayRossie

Should we start posting the members?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 133 134