Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Seeking 1st gen female. Wildclaw reward!
1 2 3 4
@Zephyr - I would prefer to own the female I would be breeding, yes. Keeps things simpler and that way there can't be the issue of trying to sort out who gets what if there's only one egg laid for example. xD Also I'm not interested in buying a scroll and using it on a dragon that isn't mine, lol. x: But she does look gorgeous. They would only produce two different secondary and tertiary colors though, so I'm not sure how well that would work anyway. :C Man. She would be so pretty as a Spiral, Ridgeback, or Pearlcatcher too. You're very lucky. ^^

@Magnumer - Hm, yeah, secondary and tertiary colors would be really pretty. Unfortunately I think the primary colors are a bit more limited than I'd like though. :c If I had several pairs of Wildclaws I'd probably be very interested in limited color breeding, but at the moment I only have just the one. D: Thanks anyway though!
@Zephyr - I would prefer to own the female I would be breeding, yes. Keeps things simpler and that way there can't be the issue of trying to sort out who gets what if there's only one egg laid for example. xD Also I'm not interested in buying a scroll and using it on a dragon that isn't mine, lol. x: But she does look gorgeous. They would only produce two different secondary and tertiary colors though, so I'm not sure how well that would work anyway. :C Man. She would be so pretty as a Spiral, Ridgeback, or Pearlcatcher too. You're very lucky. ^^

@Magnumer - Hm, yeah, secondary and tertiary colors would be really pretty. Unfortunately I think the primary colors are a bit more limited than I'd like though. :c If I had several pairs of Wildclaws I'd probably be very interested in limited color breeding, but at the moment I only have just the one. D: Thanks anyway though!

Seeking:
» G1 unbred Fire Flight obs/raspberry/ivory female
» UB Fire blood/choc/ivory male (G1 preferred)
» UB Fire obs/obs/ivory male (G1 preferred)
» UB Fire choc/obs/ivory arcane female (G1 preferred)
ijcaSw5.gif
@Asjure; Fair enough. <3 I think I&#039;m going to turn her into a spiral or something. I&#039;ll keep you in mind for whenever I breed her though if you&#039;re interested in babies.
@Asjure; Fair enough. <3 I think I&#039;m going to turn her into a spiral or something. I&#039;ll keep you in mind for whenever I breed her though if you&#039;re interested in babies.
tumblr_mx77e9ATt21rddvmpo3_400.png
@Zephyr - Sounds great. She&#039;ll make beautiful hatchlings. c:
@Zephyr - Sounds great. She&#039;ll make beautiful hatchlings. c:

Seeking:
ijcaSw5.gif
@Asjure - Alright, I&#039;ll keep an eye out for a male like that. If I find anything I&#039;ll let you know. Goodluck finding a G1 for the wildclaw pair! :)
@Asjure - Alright, I&#039;ll keep an eye out for a male like that. If I find anything I&#039;ll let you know. Goodluck finding a G1 for the wildclaw pair! :)
[img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/29672_350.png[/img] I have this girl if you're interested?
29672_350.png

I have this girl if you&#039;re interested?
I only just popped this one if you're interested: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46951] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/46951_350.png[/img] [/url] Storm / Chocolate / Lemon
I only just popped this one if you&#039;re interested:

46951_350.png

Storm / Chocolate / Lemon
@Tiamat - Awesome, and thank you. <3

@Anduriel - Ah, they both actually have the same primary so all their hatchlings would too. D: Thanks anyway though.

@Tidedancer - I think overall I like two previous hatchlings offered earlier. Thanks anyway though. ^^;
@Tiamat - Awesome, and thank you. <3

@Anduriel - Ah, they both actually have the same primary so all their hatchlings would too. D: Thanks anyway though.

@Tidedancer - I think overall I like two previous hatchlings offered earlier. Thanks anyway though. ^^;

Seeking:
ijcaSw5.gif
Alright, sorry for how long this took me to decide @Merlin and @Roan. It was really close but I think ultimately I like the slightly more natural, dinosaury look the gold female could give me.

@Roan, I can go ahead and set up the trade if you&#039;d like. Then on hatch day I will PM you first thing and send you whichever hatchling you like the most. c: Or if you don&#039;t like any, I can PM you again the next time they produce eggs.
Alright, sorry for how long this took me to decide @Merlin and @Roan. It was really close but I think ultimately I like the slightly more natural, dinosaury look the gold female could give me.

@Roan, I can go ahead and set up the trade if you&#039;d like. Then on hatch day I will PM you first thing and send you whichever hatchling you like the most. c: Or if you don&#039;t like any, I can PM you again the next time they produce eggs.

Seeking:
ijcaSw5.gif
@Asjure, I&#039;m an idiot and didn&#039;t realize that you can&#039;t trade the random dragon you receive when you sign up. Sorry for the confusion. I was just getting online to come tell you this, but unfortunately you&#039;d already picked. Sorry!
@Asjure, I&#039;m an idiot and didn&#039;t realize that you can&#039;t trade the random dragon you receive when you sign up. Sorry for the confusion. I was just getting online to come tell you this, but unfortunately you&#039;d already picked. Sorry!
@Roan - Oooh, darn. :C No problem, it&#039;s happened to a lot of people, haha. D:

In that case, I think I may search a little longer in case another gold one comes up, and if not I will probably go with the other dragon I was considering. ^^;
@Roan - Oooh, darn. :C No problem, it&#039;s happened to a lot of people, haha. D:

In that case, I think I may search a little longer in case another gold one comes up, and if not I will probably go with the other dragon I was considering. ^^;

Seeking:
ijcaSw5.gif
1 2 3 4